SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RawkTour v0.04 - Guitar Hero: World Tour SD DLC Customs -Wii
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomahorn  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AerialX wrote:

It's going. In a sort of final testing phase right now.

YAY!!! I am so excited for that, you have no idea. I am so sick of the RB2 strumming limit, and hammer on system.

Finally some "easy" GH3 customs.
afaelr  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But a song for GHWT/GH5 will be better than GH3, because we can play with all instruments. You can use RawkTour.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: afaelr ICQ Number
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

afaelr wrote:
But a song for GHWT/GH5 will be better than GH3, because we can play with all instruments. You can use RawkTour.

But the notion is that there are very few quality full band charts, vocals cannot be done, and it's extra work to use the orange cymbal.

In essence:
1) Full band- RB2, therefore RawkSD
2) Guitar/Bass- GH3 Wii.
afaelr  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru wrote:
afaelr wrote:

But the notion is that there are very few quality full band charts, vocals cannot be done, and it's extra work to use the orange cymbal.

In essence:
1) Full band- RB2, therefore RawkSD
2) Guitar/Bass- GH3 Wii.

I like GH guitar charts, more than RB. I also like orange drum cymbal because i have GHWT Drums. It's very strange to play RB with GHWT drums. But the point is, Why play GH3 if you can GH3 songs (only guitar, obviously) in GH5 or RB2?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: afaelr ICQ Number
Tomahorn  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just appen to like the GH3 engine "more" than the WT or 5 engine, plus the sustains on those games suck also, and I hate my WT drums. The red keeps getting less sensitive, and my orange cymbal keeps dropping. If I really want to play full band, I'll do RawkSD.
afaelr  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomahorn wrote:
I just appen to like the GH3 engine "more" than the WT or 5 engine, plus the sustains on those games suck also, and I hate my WT drums. The red keeps getting less sensitive, and my orange cymbal keeps dropping. If I really want to play full band, I'll do RawkSD.

I don't have problems in my GHWT Drums.
but i found some intresting, if you want.
http://www.powertuneplus.com/gh/ghwt_drumkit_sensitivity_fixes.shtm
Tomahorn  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

afaelr wrote:
I don't have problems in my GHWT Drums.
but i found some intresting, if you want.
http://www.powertuneplus.com/gh/ghwt_drumkit_sensitivity_fixes.shtm

I did that popsicle stick mod on it lol

As for the cymbal, I have an extra, but until I get it out of storage I'll try the cardboard mod, thank you.
BrandonHacks  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay this is great! it seems easier than I had thought, but I have only one problem...I've tried mp3 and wav and the game doesnt load the audio. it loads the chart just fine, but no audio:( please any help?
corl45  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: how long Reply with quote

I was wonder how long create a "Blank" 7 track .bik files should take (using RawkTourDummyBik.bat) because, when i run it, I type 299 seconds and output as "face" then it opens up binkmix.exe and it says "opening input file" then it looks like its frozen (drag a window over it and the picture of the window stays were the binkmix.exe is) I left it for about 30 min and it got nowhere I have radtools installed too.

Edit:

Figured it out, for future reference, I had a whole bunch of video and audio codecs that messed around with it (particularly ffdshow) so I did it on a separate computer that didn't have many codecs and it worked like a charm.

Edit Edit:
I have a few questions about Rawktour. Forgive me if they have been answered before, I only skimmed this thread.

My first question. When I put a song on GH:WT parts of it seem off beat, but other parts seem on beat. But when playing the song through Frets On Fire, It's always on beat. I'm using a song I download for Frets On Fire (was gonna make my own note chart if it worked out). Is this somthing I did, or is this a bug in Rawktour that will be fixed at some point in the future?

Secondly, I cannot figure out how to add a Drum Track, or Bass Track, only guitar. Though the only think I've been using it Frets on Fire editor, or Freetar Editor, then converting to Frets on Fire. Does anyone have a better way of doing this, and help on adding the other tracks?

Lastly, In the event I do get a Bass and Drum Track, how would I represent the "Open" or "Kick" purple bar across the screen.

Sorry if anything here has been asked in the past.
AerialX  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: how long Reply with quote

corl45 wrote:
My first question. When I put a song on GH:WT parts of it seem off beat, but other parts seem on beat. But when playing the song through Frets On Fire, It's always on beat. I'm using a song I download for Frets On Fire (was gonna make my own note chart if it worked out). Is this somthing I did, or is this a bug in Rawktour that will be fixed at some point in the future?

That shouldn't really happen, so it's hard to say without looking at the chart. Though a lot of FoF midis are just really ugly >.>

corl45 wrote:
Secondly, I cannot figure out how to add a Drum Track, or Bass Track, only guitar. Though the only think I've been using it Frets on Fire editor, or Freetar Editor, then converting to Frets on Fire. Does anyone have a better way of doing this, and help on adding the other tracks?

Lastly, In the event I do get a Bass and Drum Track, how would I represent the "Open" or "Kick" purple bar across the screen.

Go look at the Rock Band side of scorehero, there are plenty of tutorials on charting proper full band charts over there.
corl45  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: how long Reply with quote

AerialX wrote:

That shouldn't really happen, so it's hard to say without looking at the chart. Though a lot of FoF midis are just really ugly >.>

Alright, after a bit of messing around I got things worked out. Thanks for the help though =)

AerialX wrote:

Go look at the Rock Band side of scorehero, there are plenty of tutorials on charting proper full band charts over there.

Been looking into editing with FL Studio, It's rather tedious but it seems to be working.

If nobody has said this before: This is a very handy tool, I don't know why it's not getting much attention. It's custom songs, in GH:WT without a mod chip, as I do not have rockband. Good work man.
AerialX  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: how long Reply with quote

corl45 wrote:
AerialX wrote:

Been looking into editing with FL Studio, It's rather tedious but it seems to be working.

http://creators.rockband.com/docs/Authoring
REAPER is very good to use once you get used to it.

Also, fun fact. Riivolution can now be used in conjunction with RawkTour to replace disc songs rather than DLC from SD/USB.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I read you're not looking to update the code to extract GH5 bins...any chance I can look at the source code...im just trying to extract the contents of a bin from gh5 that contains the DLC...not that I understand the GH5 format or anything, but at least I'd have the DLC ready to go

and if you can, would you be able to explain the .bin format...or if the code is clean enough I could figure it out too

is there a reason that you know of why GH5 bins wont extract while GHWT bins do?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
neopuff34  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: New Format in DLC bin??? Reply with quote

l8tr wrote:
Hello,
Rawktour was working fine packin/unpackin, but recently my wii told me the DLC was not valid anymore. and when I try to get a new DLC (eg 148.bin)
nothing happens when I unpack it. it just create the 148 dir. and that all.
Does activision change the content and not compliant with rawktour anymore?

sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I'm having this exact issue. Every time I try to extract a .bin, I get an empty folder and that's it. I get an error when I use the 'Archive' function of GHWT but it still seems to copy to the SD Card, I don't know if that's part of the problem or not...

Here's the .bin in case anyone would like to give it a try: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=57SIO0E0
SethPDA  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello every1.
I have a big problem with RawkTour.

Here is the error what it gives me:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4527a097769936

Here is what I'm doing:

Press 5
Select chart
Select mid.qb.xen file
Press 1 for WT PC
Type 170
Press N

And then it gives me that error...

Here is the "exception.log"
http://pastie.org/1160003

Please can some1 help me?

I already managed to make a song work in WT,now I just need only the chart file.
I tested the chart file in GH3 in case if it had any errors,but it works.

Please can some1 help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: