ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WAMTVC: A GH3 PC Editing Tool coming soon..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
killtheworld  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: WAMTVC: A GH3 PC Editing Tool coming soon.. Reply with quote

WAMTVC stands for, WMV, AVI, MKV To VOC Converter. It is a new program no-one's EVER thought of, well maybe but anyway, WAMTVC converts any wmv, avi, or mkv video file to a supported file format (.VOC and maybe XEN) understandable to Guitar Hero 3's DATA, SONGS area.

What I mean is you film your self singing(without microphone of course) and then save it as a wmv, avi, or mkv video file and convert it with WAMTVC to a VOC file, and call it your custom song, say Fury of the Storm. Except it'll be called furyofthestorm without caps. Then the voc file will be encoded with my special voc encoder, and then you start the game and play your custom song and also, the singer acutally sings! Sure the program when you select your wmv, avi, or mkv file looks like notepad, but as I said above, it'll be encoded.

I'm just letting you know that the beta version of this program will be here in 10 days, allowing me to write, edit, debug, test, then upload it, and see if it all goes well.

The non-beta version will be here on the 28th, BE PATIENT, it's taken me 18 days to write the beta.

THE NON-BETA VERISON WILL COME WITH AN INSTALLATION PACKAGE, DLLS, AND A HELP FILE. SIZE OF FILE WILL BE ABOUT 1MB.

Here is the image:

Last edited by killtheworld on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
howlong  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah looks interesting. what language are you writing in??
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
MaXKilleR  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand what this program will do. You are trying to extract the audio data from a video file?

I do not understand what does the Creative Labs audio file has to do with anything Activision related. Since you think xen is a file format, you obviously do not know much about GH3 data.

You have to teach me how you can predict the future so well. You got all these exact numbers about a program no one ever thought of before.
thepoop555  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It supposedly is supposed to take a video of you singing and convert into a file that allows the singer in the game to sing like what you sang.

I don't know. I'm anxious to try it out, even though something like that sounds very absurd.

Arandomguy1 on YouTube
TrevorTheGreat wrote:
Oh my god I've never seen a bunch of bitching children like this before.

OMG I got perma-rockered! /world

So fucking what. Play your plastic guitar and get over it.
elgatogordo  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is...interesting. I'm really curious how all of this is going to work. And yea I've got the same question as howlong, what language is this said VOC converter being written in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant possibly see how it would be possible to make the singer's mouth move the way yours does on a video. How the fuck could a program know how to do this? Sorry, but until I see proof, I dont believe it.
RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this song still working? I wanna add the animation where the vocalist sings to the custom songs in the PC version of GH3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: