ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How do I make the comet not go crazy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: How do I make the comet not go crazy? Reply with quote

By "not crazy" I mean register the pitch that I am singing. It's not the mic, and I am sure I am singing the right note. Usually, if I sing like I would in Rock Band the thing does not register the pitch, and just jumps around. Other times it does register it, but way to late so the note is already past by the time it registered.

I'm using a Logitech USB microphone (Rock Band mic) if that makes a difference.

3926 0220 0199 1364
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: How do I make the comet not go crazy? Reply with quote

joekickass1234 wrote:
By "not crazy" I mean register the pitch that I am singing. It's not the mic, and I am sure I am singing the right note. Usually, if I sing like I would in Rock Band the thing does not register the pitch, and just jumps around. Other times it does register it, but way to late so the note is already past by the time it registered.

I'm using a Logitech USB microphone (Rock Band mic) if that makes a difference.

Which system are you on? PS2 users have reported the same issue. I have no advice for you if the problem is with the game but I'm sure there will be other people who do. If it's a mistake you are making then I maybe able to help. Try to hold the mic quite close to your mouth while you're singing, try not to pronounce consonants because they will make the comet jump out of the tube because they don't produce a pitch. For example, "Tuh" is a percussive sound if you know what I mean. You can still pronounce the consonants when you're singing just try not to exaggerate them because they will make he comet jump around a lot. Pronouncing consonants is something you need to avoid in very short phrases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: