ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psxfreak101, woozerkristen, footballtom3685 and PhatTrumpet!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: psxfreak101, woozerkristen, footballtom3685 and PhatTrumpet! Reply with quote

So it's that time again to bring on more staff to prepare for upcoming game releases. Congratulations and welcome to the ScoreHero staff psxfreak101, woozerkristen, footballtom3685, and PhatTrumpet!

In order by registration, psxfreak101 is first, and is quite the ScoreHero freak. Along with Alex Rigopulos, the President of Harmonix, psx is one of the few monetary contributors to donate over $1,000 to the site. His contributions, however, far exceed dollar amounts as with over 6,000 scores submitted, he became the first individual to reach a billion total points. He's knowledgeable of game details and SH history, active in the IRC community channel, and always encouraging of others in accomplishments and rivalries promoting a friendly competitive atmosphere. Being from Australia will also help cover site moderation by minimizing unattended hours.

Kristen (woozerkristen) has been an outgoing ScoreHero member for 2 and a half years. She knows our history well, now spending most her time on the RB side working on solo accomplishments and competing in the full band, Interrobang, being the first band to reach one billion points (and I promise, reaching a billion points will not guarantee you a staff position!). As a college instructor with a variety of personal interests, she is level-headed with a logical mind when working with others and a passion for this community. We are thrilled to have her on the team.

Tom (footballtom3685) has been a contributing member for nearly 2 years. Participating in many aspects of the site, mostly on the GH side as an accomplished player himself, but also in general community areas, having set up a ScoreHero trivia in IRC for others' enjoyment amongst other innovative ideas. He helped the wiki off to a good start and more recently wrote a script that added nearly 7,000 optimal paths from various sources. His open mind, game experience, technical skills, creativity and community interest will undoubtedly be a significant addition to the team.

PhatTrumpet is arguably the least known of the new staff, but if you hang around Technique, Style & Gameplay at all, then I'm sure you've noticed helpful advice from him on more than one occasion. Behind the public eye he has spotted and reported a good number of questionable scores for good reasons. As a great pather (i.e. creator of starpower/overdrive paths) and intelligent person overall, he will bring valuable insight on game engine details and assist with score moderation as well as other areas.

Let's welcome all the new team members as we enter next year's generation of Guitar Hero and Rock Band titles and projects.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the new additions to the staff!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard. The keys to the minibikes are hanging on the back wall of the clubhouse. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the latter 3, but who the heck is psxfreak101?

Hehe, seriously, you all will be greatly appreciated on board. Just watch out for SH-Bot (and emptyset, but that's a whole other story...)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats to the new staff
It's about damn time psx got the position <_<
EDIT:
bjwdestroyer wrote:
psx on the staff? Fucking hell, PAL gets you everything these days.

Congrats everyone

Wow, this is the best post ever.

Last edited by Parama on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ace5993  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
welcome aboard. The keys to the minibikes are hanging on the back wall of the clubhouse. Enjoy.

=o Where do I sign up? Great job to all the new staff, all four familiar names to me that I know will do a great job
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psx on the staff? Fucking hell, PAL gets you everything these days.

Congrats everyone
dclapp  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: RE: new scorehero staff Reply with quote

PhatTrumpet is the second least know in my opinion cause i know psxfreak101, footballtom and PhatTrumpet but i dont know the other person

PleadtheFifth  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crowd starts chanting*

FOOTBALL TOM! FOOTBALL TOM!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice additions, psxfreak in particular (don't recognize the others., sorry )
I'm sure they deserve it though

EDIT: now i remember footballtom and phattrumpet lol

Sixen  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to all of you. But specifically to my fellow IB! bandmate Kristen. I think no one deserves a mod spot on this site more that you did, and now you finally have one!

...Make sure you lock every thread with a witty "zinger" as a final word =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Havikk  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to everybody.

I was wondering when footballtom would be promoted to mod.

Edit: This thread got a lot funnier

Last edited by Havikk on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Eastwinn  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, cool, cool, and cool.

I didn't expect new staff. You guys should come to GC and moderate some too
diddin  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys, it's about time you all became staff! Tom in particular, with a kickass IPhone app released and a trivia game I have a lot of fun with. These new mod waves always impress me, and I hope the choices made are always as awesome as these were.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
...Make sure you lock every thread with a witty "zinger" as a final word =P

With a role model like Matt in GC for so long, I would hope I will do him proud in that.

I'm excited to be brought on board. If you mostly stick to the GH side, you probably don't know me since it's been a while since I played GH games -- to much time and $ invested in Rock Band at this point to divide my attention. Mostly I just stop in to check out SH announcements and General Chat, but I'll be visiting the rest of this side more often now.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy