View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris35710  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAH!

Miss me?

FGFC #142: GHVH XBass

Yeah, I did an Expert FGFC. On GH. Errmahgerrrd. Anyways, I'd ideally get SH done right after this (as far as I can tell the only hard song is TTFAF), and then in the interest of getting 150 FGFC as fast as possible I'd probably finally delve into BH. I still want to try and time things so I can have an octuple (or at least a septuple) update on the Guitar and Bass boards, though, so I obviously won't complete them RIGHT away, but they're next on the menu.

Then it's getting up to 9998 or 9999, and then you all get to wait for #10,000!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGFC #143: GHSH XBass

Wasn't necessarily hard, just annoying nailing down the slight speedup in Free Bird's outro and not somehow screwing up in Sam's Solo for WHATEVER reason.

And now I slink back to the RB side and hope someone stops by! *slinks away*

EDIT: Okay, quick stay for a Mother FC. I'd have the title say "...and your Mother" but I couldn't fit it in. I hope you don't mind.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finally plunging back into Expert Guitar (for a little while, at least). Partially because I need to get on Bushi's XGuitar board at SOME point, and partially because I honestly do need to play through GH5 and GHVH on XGuitar (WoR is still going to wait until I have a working GH Guitar).

replaying WT on PS2 got me up to 56 FCs, which'll have to do for now, I suppose.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for completing GHVH, including the FG5*.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to your inevitable appearance on the Expert boards. Keep up the great work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
slashn0  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

I still need eruption lol

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Looking forward to your inevitable appearance on the Expert boards. Keep up the great work!

I'm still waiting for the money to buy a new GH5 guitar, so WoR will have to wait, sorry. It's in the wings, though, and I will at least complete GH5.

But, I need to figure out what FGFC I'm gonna get for February. Hmm...

slashn0 wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

I still need eruption lol

Yeah, it's a pain. You pretty much NEED to learn to tap the triplets if you even want a chance at a 4*. Even though I didn't FC the first part before the strumming, I actually did pretty damn good on the tapping which got me the FC at the last SP phrase in the song, or thereabouts.

I'm sure you can get it, though

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH5 is complete. I only got 8 FCs and a good handful of OS's because I'm not going to tire myself out with the constant overstrums. The game's done, that's what matters.

I'd appreciate it if Bushi or Sham could give me an exact total, but I'm fairly sure that I could get about 80% done with WoR and be on the boards, or at least completed most of the higher-scoring songs. I MIGHT just use my strat regardless, though I'd probably not leave WoR with a FG5* (and thus FS5*) in the process.

I guess in the meantime I'll just have to plug away at 10K or 150.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 2nd, 2014

Well, first and foremost...I'm 21 today! Yippee!

...What? No, I did not request a mail-in order of a six-pack of Budweiser! Get that off my lawn! *ahem*

In any case, this is another doozy of an update, so let's get down to it. I've got things on both sides of the forum, so this update will cover both.

--------------

World Tour

FGFCs first!

FGFC #146: WTEVox
FGFC #147: WTMVox

I finally decided to hell with it and started on GHVox. I guess I just had sour memories of the PS2 or something because these went pretty smoothly, as far as getting the pitches right. Toy Boy was a bitch on EVox, though, but that was really the only hard part.

The 2nd part of this is that I went through XBass again to put scores on the PS3. I think I got just over 30 or 40 FCs now, so that's sweet. Nothing else to note, though.

------

GH5

Nothing else to note here but that I input scores for XBass. This one had the most FCs done between WoR, this, and WT, which isn't so surprising. I feel like I'm closer to actually getting a FGFC then I am for the others, though 21st will obviously be difficult.

--------

BH

This is the main meat of this update. A lot of it, really.

FGFC #151: EGuitar
FGFC #152: MGuitar
FGFC #153: HGuitar
FGFC #154: EBass
FGFC #155: MBass
FGFC #156: HBass
FGFC #157: XBass (BH Bass Quad FGFC)

I kinda went overboard in February/early March and got all of these. I don't necessarily plan on going for XGuitar until I can get BH for PS3, but when I do I will try for the FGFC since it's one of the very few I know I can get.

---------------

GHWoR

More FGFCs (though these are just cleanup that should've been done):

FGFC #148: EGuitar (EGuitar FSFC)
FGFC #149: EBass (EBass FSFC)
FGFC #150!!: MBass (MBass FSFC)

That closes out those difficulties and those instruments, for the most part. Now all I have to look at is Expert for either of them, now, unless I really care to start reduxing, and that's a good weight off my back.

-----------
-----------

Rock Band

No real FCs, but LOTS and LOTS of Keys, Guitar, and Bass FCs, on Hard and Expert. And I also finally put in scores for Blitz XGuitar. I can make a list of them if anyone wants, but I don't really think that I should to make this post longer than it already is.

------------

General Comments

First and foremost, I've just passed two major and effectively historic marks: 150 FGFC and 10,000 ovr. FCs! I'm the 2nd ever to do the former, and probably the 4th or 5th to do the latter (after sigem, drama, arvain, and Timebaysball). I've kinda lost track of how many FCs I have exactly, so that number may be a little scrambled until I can fix it, but there shouldn't be too many worries on that front when it IS fixed. I do know that I'm at 157 FGFCs for sure, though!

Unfortunately...I'm not sure if I have the gas in the tank for much more than that. I mean, yeah, I'm definitely going to finish up Xkeys (stupid Roundabout), and I will most likely go back and bring my XFCs up to the proper level, but I have very little true desire to, say, play through the GH DLC other than to make sure I top the difficulty statistic boards on the Wiki (at least for Easy and Medium; doing so for Hard is gonna be really touch, and Expert's WAAAAY out of my reach). Even so, it's been rather hard to just say no to this game. I'll probably find some way to get back to it, somehow, outside of doing FBs with Team Rapture.

But even if my future here is shaky, that doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate what I have done and what milestones I've passed today. At some point down the road (probably after I FGFC XKeys) I'll lay down a list of "closure goals", goals where, if I do them, I think I can step away from Guitar Hero for good outside of playing for Rapture and not have to fret over it. Of course, I'll be back on it like a dog on fresh meat if I get a PS4 and RB4 comes out, but there's a good year or two between then and now to cool off and get myself out of the grind I've put myself through to get both of those milestones. Not to say that it hasn't been rewarding, but it's not something I should be doing to myself.

But yeah, take care, everyone, and welcome me to the 21st FC club.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's a lot of FCs/FGFCs. That takes some true dedication! Part of me would like to try going for something like that one day, the other part of me knows I struggle to make time for X Guitar as is :tooth:

Anyway congrats again and I look forward to 200 FGFCs! ;D
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive post is impressive. Congrats on turning 21. Big time congrats on 10,000+ FCs. Amazing congrats to getting to 157 FGFCs, my next board updates will be epic with you on all 8 boards at once. Great work, keep up the amazing stuff, and I hope you do other things IRL as well as you play plastic instruments. Go void!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex: Yeah, it's a real big timesink, and I wouldn't do it unless you have a few months you can dedicate to nothing but Guitar Hero (or, like, 3-5 hours of every day).

Bushi: yeah, go me, lol. Thanks, though.

As an aside, that also means that both GH and RB have FSFC on E/M G/B, so I'm 2/4ths of the way there in regards to the E/MOMBFSFC. If it weren't for the fact that I have no way to FC Jailbreak (Live), I'd be 5/16ths of the way there (missing GH EVox and MVox, GH EDrums and MDrums, and RB EDrums and MDrums), but oh well...

Graf  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, dude. That is a fucking TON of FC's. Happy Birthday! I just celebrated my 25th two weeks ago, and what better way to celebrate than an epic post? You've done a lot with these games, and with that I will say you should never say good bye, you never know when you will get the itch again. And take it from the guy that first got the Band Hero X guitar FGFC - you definitely can do it. Just go get it! You'll be at 63/65 in virtually no time with your skill set, and you'll probably get I Want You To Want Me (Live) and Black Cat very soon after. Good luck with whatever you choose to do, and happy birthday!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love 2013 update !

OT: insane milestones void, a huge congratz. we all know what kind of effort and time it requires to accomplish such an insane amount of FCs and FGFCs. best of luck in all your future plans.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 29 of 63

Jump to: