Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf: No, the problem isn't the FCs, I just don't want to put more into the PS2 if I can help it. I already have almost 100 million more points on it than the 2nd highest person (drama), and I don't really need that number to increase by a lot.

Cabanon: Thanks.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah. Vox FCs, and BH EMHX Bass! You're doing real well. Keep the good work there.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
I just celebrated my 25th two weeks ago

Hey I just celebrated my 25th two weeks ago too! Lol anyways nice work on all these FC's voided. I could never imagine putting all that work in.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, both of you. I'll try, Expert.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I dipped a little into some GH5 DLC for roughly 3 million in Medium points. And I did a small number of reduxes while I was at it, including the 2nd ever 131K+ score on You Give Love a Bad Name. Most of what I did was on Blitz, so there's not much to comment on for this side.

On that note, seriously, Sham? How the hell did you get more than 1K points on You Give Love a Bad Name as well as on You and Me? The latter I could understand kinda if it's 2-2-2(+1) instead of 3-3(+1), but I have NO IDEA what you did on You Give Love.

To cap off this update, I might as well outline what my "current" plan for updates is (because we ALL know how good I am at updating often). I've been taking a look at my totals on the Score Statistics page, and I decided to make an Excel sheet to detail my scores and their relation to the next person in line, the top score, and two goals that I have for each part (which may or may not be changed to "Top X" instead).

Here's a part of the spreadsheet. In case it isn't entirely obvious as to what it all means:

Mine is my total for a particular list (for the All (Unique) Scores column, it's 1,712,869,716 points)
Next is the total next on that particular list (keeping with the above example, the next person I need to pass, Starz007, has 1,759,120,186 points)
Goal 1 is the first goal that I want to eventually reach over the weeks. Goal 2 is the same. I may very well change them out and have them be, say, the 10th place person, or 5th, or whatever would work, though in cases where I'm already in the top 5 it won't particularly matter.
Top is the 1st place total (for the All Scores part, it's Sigemfrc with 3,402,663,986 points).
Difference is how may points away from each part I am, based on my current total.

I also have a list of the closest point totals to matching Next here (not ALL of them because my screen doesn't have room, but it's a good chunk). The list is sorted from largest to smallest, so the total of mine closest to passing the person next to me is the one up top.

Since the page itself automatically updates every Saturday at 1:00 PM my time, that's when I update the spreadsheet.

There are some that I can do nothing about (for instance, I can't do anything about 80s or GH1 because I can't actually play them with my HDTV, and I can't do anything about Green Day or RB1 because I don't have a mic or a drumkit), but for the most part I look at the closest game, then the closest difficulty (if applicable), then the closest instrument (if applicable) to determine which one I go for in a week. I will try to limit myself to working only 1-2 columns at a time (unless I have a multitude of 1 million or less columns that I can easily work through on gtr/bass) so I don't get too bogged down or anything like that.

Wish me luck! With any luck I can get all these up to me being in the top 10 at least, and at most I'm expecting to get near or at the top for some/all of these. Assuming no one rampages through all the songs and DLC on all instruments and difficulties, anyways (or inputs scores for everything on GHWoR like philan did on GH5 <_<).

First columns
Next columns
Next columns
Next columns
Next columns
Last columns

First rows of closest points (262 measly points?)
Last rows of closest points (yeah, 100 mil on easy, blame cabanon and Spoonman)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I updated semi-consistently with last time! *cough*

Anyways, There weren't any differentials that were larger than 2 million to work through, so it was relatively easy to work thought those.

I also got 5 new GHWT DLC FCs as I got the next Expert goal, though for some reason they aren't showing up when I look at my scores even though I KNOW I put them in. In any case, they are:

'54, '70, '94, '2010
21st Century Digital Boy
Ain't got Nothin'
Adrenalina

According to the list, I'm not due for anything on this side for awhile, not until WT shows up again with a need for 4 million points, so I'll be on the RB side for a time. I'll try to pop in with a score for Bushi's board, but other than that, I'll see you guys next time.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Last rows of closest points (yeah, 100 mil on easy, blame cabanon and Spoonman)

you're welcome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, I wonder why it didn't catch some updates. Unless it was--yeah, it was counting those DLC scores I thought I had put in last time. No idea why they got deleted, and no one's PM'd/replied to me as to why.

Anyways, other than that, I haven't really done much on this side. I've entertained notions of working on GH1 or something for the sake of clearing out the lower two differentials I have (80s at 262 and GH1 at ~4.5K), and I might/might not, but other than updating that I haven't really done much on this side.

For those of you who don't visit the RB side frequently, I did note how my strat is being really random in cutting out while playing RB. I don't really know why it's doing that, but I'm really scared of it doing that on GH because if it does that means that I only have the PS2 games and blitz to play on, and I don't really have much interest in playing GH2 or GH3 right now. Maybe it won't, maybe it will, but I'd rather not test it.

If I do, I suppose I'll be working on Medium on WT. I'll probably remove keys from the list since I'm already first on that table, as well as the DS games since I don't seem to own some of them anymore. For now, though, ta-ta.

Cabanon:

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeaaaaah, I'm not gonna test it. Consider me on Blitz only until I either get another guitar or another mic. The latter's more likely, though.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wanted to go for the stock RB wired mic, they are pretty cheap. I was scouting prices on amazon for guitars and WTF they are priced like collectibles nowadays. Here's the amazon link for the mic:

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Guitar-Official-Microphone-Playstation-3/dp/B003JETPHS/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1403490267&sr=8-30&keywords=guitar+hero+guitar+ps3
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I checked mic prices on Amazon myself not long after I posted that, and MAN are they cheap. I'm shocked that most of the top-listed ones were for less than $10-$15.

And I should take that to mean that guitars are expensive as fuck, right...?

xXGHXx  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You thought about secondhand? Last week i needed a new drumkit, and i found someone selling a BH pack for 60 ($80) with drumkit guitar and mic (+wt and bh but owell) in my town. They even gave me 6 other games and a xbox gamepad they didn't need anymore for free when i was at their home
Sooo, i guess you could find a guitar for not too much, You can found some for less than $35 i'm sure, and ask to test it before buying it!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GHX37
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Maybe? I just like the feel of the GH5 gtr (insofar as it's the only GH-based band guitar I've actually used for any length of time), so I'm not exactly keen on going outside the norm. But I might have to.

As for drumkits, I'm only looking for RB drums. I'd go for GH kits if they were compatible with RB, but since they aren't (AFAIK), gotta stick with the ones that play both ways. Besides, the most I'd get out of a GH drumkit is for completing tutorials, so.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only game the PS3 GH drum kit doesn't with is RB1

EDIT: Also, http://wiki.scorehero.com/ControllerCompatibility

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The charts are somewhat confusing since each column doesn't have the game name listed. I can assume that it starts with GH3, at least, but still.

In any case, it does look like the GH kit works (though it seems that it's a little awkward to do), but I'd really like to stick with an RB kit, personally.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 30 of 63

Jump to: