Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

157 FGFC's is ridiculous. Talk about commitment to FCing stuff on all possible difficulties and various instruments. Good going, void!

I'm quite late to comment...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...but not as late as I am. Good work on 157 FGFCs! Seriously, that's amazing o_O
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
157 FGFC's is ridiculous. Talk about commitment to FCing stuff on all possible difficulties and various instruments. Good going, void!

I'm quite late to comment...

Still not drama, tho...

Thanks, both of you.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for preemptive congratulations, but I noticed you FGFC'd GH:VH on EVox except for SCL. FCing stuff on Vox even on Easy is a chore!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, no, not yet...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH Vox is a real bitch, even on easy. on RB it's much much easier. im probably the worst singer ever, yet I FGFC'd 1 game and have little to no problem FCing stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, good news: I have mics again, so I can actually play GH/RB now.

Better news: Got a FGFC after that spell. GHVH EVox, to be precise. And lemme tell you, Semi-Charmed Life was a pain. As was Ice Cream Man

More good news: Plenty of movement changes on the score statistics.

Guitar Hero Van Halen: +1 over Klamaak
Vocals: +1 over Tidus

Plus a bevy of other movements on PS3, Hard, Medium, and Easy

BUUUT...I'm not going to really get back into it. Not because I can't, but because I don't want to. We'll see how long that holds up, of course, but I'd like to hold on to that for a couple weeks before I burst down GHVH MVox or RBB XVox for a FGFC or something.

When it IS time to get back into things, expect VH and RBN (RB3) on Hard to be the focus.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little update, since I only had about 525K worth of HVox on Van Halen to take care of. I really feel like HVox on GH is an entirely different beast compared to HVox on RB. Almost like night and day. Or it could just be me.

Anyways, I think I saw a nice $30 offer for two GH5 guitars on Ebay. No guarantees that I will buy it, but if I can I might very well be able to get on track with doing three different instruments (and I can more reasonably start doing FBs again with Rapture). But that's all I got for now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairly decent update this time, since I've gotten through almost half of GHWT HVox. I'm not sure I'll enjoy re-FCing HBass and HGuitar for pics, though.

FCs:
Overkill
No Sleep Till Brooklyn
You're Gonna say Yeah!
What I've Done
Mr. Crowley
Freak on a Leash
Trapped Under Ice

Rank ups
World Tour: +1 to 7th (this won't actually be reflected in the score stats till this upcoming Saturday because I think I just undershot the total I needed)

I've also finally gotten my FC total spreadsheet back up and ready for inputting data (the original flash drive I had it on apparently crapped out). No real amount of data in it yet, but I may finally be able to get back to inputting my FC totals at last.

As far as updates here go, WT is it unless I get GHM for PS3 or get an SDTV for GH1 and 80s (80s is purely score reduxing which I'm not doing on my HDTV, and while GH1 may not necessarily need an SDTV it'll be nice for when I do eventually play the OPM demo songs and the secret ones). I've got Rock Band Blitz, Rock Band 1, and Rock Band 3 lined up next, each with at least 4 million to go through. And since I'm mainly shooting for about 2mil a week that should last me up to December or so.

Ta for now!

bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Void! Keep it up, and maybe you beat arvain to 160 FGFCs. Good luck getting the old school games to play well, finding a decent SDTV is getting harder these days.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Nice work Void! Keep it up, and maybe you beat arvain to 160 FGFCs. Good luck getting the old school games to play well, finding a decent SDTV is getting harder these days.

The most I'd use it for is score reduxes, as other than getting 60/64 and maybe, like 42/47 on GH2 and GH1 respectively I don't really need to get any new FCs since the rest aren't within my reach and it's far too late to expect good rewards for grinding out those hard-ass songs.

As far as 160 goes, I've already got 8 FGFCs over him, and arvain doesn't seem to be going that fast at this point. Blitz XVox'll be done soon enough, along with GH5 EVox (or some other MVox FGFC), but after that...well, he has a drumkit and I don't, so yeah...

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week had me doing some stuff on GHWT. Not enough for a full rank-up there but definitely one on Hard (I have 4mil to go through on GHWT this time), but I did get at least 1mil done. And I also got some FCs, so that's always cool!

GHWT HVox:
Aggro
Rooftops (a Liberation Broadcast)
Pretty Vacant (99%, too)
Everlong
Assassin

Rank-ups:
Hard: +1 to 8th over Prong1978 (oh, hey, guy I looked up to)

Next week will be more work on GHWT. Maybe a rank-up, maybe not. We'll see. I'm not overly keen on doing XVox on it, though, but I must. And on the plus side I'll finally finish that Blitz FGFC, so that's a way to close out the year!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andother week, another round of updates. This time, it's on GHWT XVox! (which is a bitch, btw. Like most of GH Vox <_<)

GHWT XVox FCs:
Overkill
No Sleep Till Brooklyn
The one I Love

Rank-ups:
Vocals: +1 to 18th over MasterNobody
World Tour: +1 to 6th over psxfreak101

And now we leave GHWT and the GH side to go back over to Rock Band. Spefically RB3, to do DLC and finally finish that RBB XVox FGFC I've been putting off!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(copied from the RB side; mainly applies for stuff over there)

Whoo. 2014's almost done. Felt like sometimes the year was over too quick, or not going fast enough. But I suppose I got decently enough done.

The first two big-ish updates for the end of the year would be The Rock Band Blitz XVox FGFC that I already mentioned, and secondly would be the upcoming Green Day Rock Band XVox FGFC, which are the first two XVox FGFCs I've ever gotten and nets me 160 FGFCs. To be honest I could've gotten this earlier, like once I bought myself two new mics, but I was doing the whole rank-up thing, so I was putting it off until I actually got to Expert and RB3 on my spreadsheet. At least I've gotten them done before 2015 begins, and hopefully I can get closer to at least 180 before 2015's done. Considering that both of these are FGFcs, I'm not really going to go over all the FCs.

For the rest of the post i'll most likely be covering rank-ups, both unique and overall.

Rank-ups (Unique):
Expert: +1 to 44th
Vocals: +1 to 18th

Rank-ups (Overall):
Blitz (reg): +2to 24
RB3: +2 to 39th
Lego Rock Band: +1 to 5th
World Tour: +1 to 19th
Blitz (Total) +2 to 17th
Vocals: +13 to 34th
Expert: +3 to 59th
Hard: +2 to 13th
PS3: +2 to 20th

There...isn't really much else to say. I probably have at least 11k FCs by now, or I'm ready to break that number, so that's something to look forward to when I do get around to tallying everything up. And I do plan on getting a guitar in the near future, and hopefully a drumkit (though if anyone wants to ship me one they aren't using, I'm all for it, lol!)

So...yeah. Happy New Year, everyone.

Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year! ^_^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 31 of 63

Jump to: