Freeze Frame
Hi-Speed Soul
Sister Jack
Here We Go Again
Psycho
Very Ape
Travelin' Band
Holiday

When Guitar, Drums and Vocals are dried up, Bass is all that's left. I'm a little upset that Expert didn't actually get enough points for it when I thought it would with both P&J and BiF, but somehow I was 50K short.

For this week, though, Vocals is the one that's gonna be off the list. Drums has a short range of less than 200k, so that'll be done easily, but both Vox and guitar have nearly 20 million (20 and 17-ish, respectively). I might be able to get through Guitar by the end of the week, depending on how much time I put into it, but Vox will likely only get a pittance done. Alternatively, since SH and BH are gonna be two of the next games on the list, I will likely be doing Vocals on both of those, as HGuitar is already FGFC'd on them and HVox hasn't been touched. So maybe a little bit, but not a lot. Although, the scores for those won'teven be close to being done because GH vocals doesn't have that many points compared to RB. But i'll at least shave off a couple million on both

Similarly to Drums, Expert doesn't have a whole lot this time because of the aforementioned miss. Furthermore, because Hard has been the next difficulty on the queue, I've been working it down over time, and what used to be at 41 mil is now at about 17 mil. It's likely that, by the time this week is over, it'll be under 10 mil, and for once it'll be under Expert by default instead of having to finish Expert first. And then if I get another 20 mil or so next week (to cover X and H), Medium will have a chance to shine. Easy's still out of the loop, though.

On the games side, aside from the standard fare of RBN (RB2), RB2 and GH3, GH5 and WoR are getting their turns. A lot of the ones close to 10 mil and above are starting to come around, including RB1 (I'm gonna be happy when I can close that one out; still can't believe I'm actually that close, either) and getting back to RB3. The two that are really far off are WT with 34 million and Metallica with a staggering 70 million to make up (which will likely all come from Drums). Although, very few games have less than 10-20 million between 2nd and 1st, with RBN (RB2) and SH being the only real exceptions (RBN (2) doesn't have huge jumps, and SH's largest jump for me is actually from 4th to 3r with over 20 mil, obviously from drums).

In any case, clearing GH5 and WoR are first, and the rest will come. For now, have a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, or Hannukah, if you aren't Christian), and please be safe while you're traveling!

EDIT: Also, as of this update, only 3 songs on GHWoR HBass don't have scores inputted: New, Our Song, and Free Bird (DLC). I don't know where the first two are, and the third IIRC was a limited release. I don't know how I missed them in the big DLC splurge when the GH store went down, but I'm kinda annoyed they aren't there.

Same with the AES Medly because I'm positive I got those, too!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work as always. Looks like you hit your year end goals for 2016. I waved at you vaguely as I went back across the Missouri River today. Keep on trucking for 2017!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 billion was basically the goal for this year, but I think 2017 will have more goals attached.

if I had to give a couple, they'd be:
2.5 million to 3 billion ovr. points.
200 FGFCs
25 OMBFGFCs
EOMBFSFC (minus GHL and RB4 for now, until I get a PS4)
top 10-20 on all possible graphs on the User Score Stats.

These are in no particular order, and at least the 3 billion points one will come over time. The others will happen when I decide, but none of them are entirely out of reach. There might be other goals out there (*coughXKeysFGFCcough*) that'll come along, but I guess if you want overarching goals, there you are.

I think that there is the potential for score goals, as I've foregone trying to squeeze my PS3 scores for the time being. However, those are going to come after the score stats goals, as I kinda want to get those over the top 10 or top 5 before I start sitting down and squeezing songs. I definitely want my PS3 scores to be higher than my PS2 scores wherever possible (and feasible; I'm not gonna bother topping my RB1 and RB2 scores), and I ideally would do that after I FC'd (or re-FC'd) songs I had on PS2.

As far as the stats pages themselves go, I've touched on the flow of things in individual updates, but I can give a slightly more detailed look on the differentials here, separated by their groupings on the wiki page.

Difficulty:
Easy and Medium are already in the top 5, and Hard is in the top 10, and all three are currently at very high differentials. As of right now, Easy has the most at 82 million, followed by Medium with 46 million, Hard at 17 then 37 million and Expert at 10 million. Easy actually goes on a downward curve, with the final two differentials being 47 and 24 million, thereabouts, so once Easy actually gets into the rotation it will be progressively easier to take care of once that initial 82 million hurdle is covered. Medium jumps from that 47 million all the way to 170 million, so it will be one of the very last ones to finish. Hard has the lower totals all around, but at the top below drama it doesn't quite crest 82 million, so Hard and Medium will be at their lasts gaps when the end comes. Compartively speaking, Expert has the lowest point gaps for the most amount of time, and hence is where all of my focus has been recently.
The first time Medium will have a chance to be a choice is when I'm getting into the top 20, where the diff. is 56 million, and even then Hard will come before that with the lower total. (another 37 mil going to 4th place). However, Expert also has the largest end diffs. of every difficulty, as the top 3 have diffs of 582 mil, 338 mil, and a whopping 1 billion points (that last one courtesy of Singem <_<), and will absolutely be the last one to finish, if I even can do that. I may only get within grasping distance before I stop, but at least everything else will be at the top, right?

Instruments:
I'm already first on Keys, so I don't have to worry about that, and Pro instruments aren't in so those aren't going to be covered. Bass has two big gaps of nearly/over 200 million, which will only be covered piecemeal at best. Guitar is at 17 million, Vocals is at 21 million, and Drums has about 2.7 million. Though Guitar has the least ranks to close, it unsurprisingly has the most points, as the three biggest gaps are coming up next, each with 120-140 million to cover. That's surprisingly the highest it gets, though; the next highest after that is 87 million at the very end, though only one other is below 20 million. Vocals is more low-key, as it's highest are 78 million to 6th, 69 million to 2nd, and 100 million to top themightytaco. between the 78 and 69 are two 30 mil gaps, but everyone else is 21 million or less, and that can be covered on the RB side, more or less. Drums is the one with the most ground to cover, and the least amount of points in differentials. The first time it gets higher than 11 million is jumping to 10th place, with 50 million to jump. Granted, nearly every jump after that is over 10 million, but Drums is going to be the main focus in the upcoming weeks by far. Blitz will be covered...eventually. It's just not a focus until one of the types (reg or RBN) comes up.

Game:
Guitar Hero 3 is a bunch of small jumps; most are less than 5 million. The two biggest leaps are 16 million to the top 5 and about 30 million to pass dave. My only real worry is whether or not I'll run out of songs before I get to 2nd place, as I don't think I'll have enough in reduxes to pass him. World Tour has two big diffs. sandwiching three smaller ones; 34 million and 140 million are separated by 18 mil, 11 mil, and 2 mil, so after that first hurdle it may be relatively smooth sailing until I aim for the top. Metaillica has a gigantic 70 mil gap to cross, mainly because I have almost no drums scores, but after that it's only a small 10 mil gap or so. SH, BH and VH are all kinda in the same boat, as they have decent gaps of about 10 mil or so each time, followed by larger gaps for the most part to catch up to Arvain or drama. GH5 and WoR can be similarly paired, as they have off-and-on big and small gaps, with huge ones separating 3rd or 2nd from 1st (because sjay and/or philansemo <_<).

For the RB side, I've already topped most of the charts I've aimed for and can shoot for, and in one case (RB1) it's just waiting for its turn. RBN (RB2) has too little gaps for it to mean anything; its biggest gap is at the very end, and by that point I can just spam a difficulty to get through it. RBN (RB3) has a gigantic diff. to cover that will have to wait until I have scores for all difficulties and instruments before I buy more songs. RB2 and RB3 are the only two others that I'm gunning for, after that. RB3 has some ground to cover, though its in relatively small leaps until the top 5 where I have to face high diffs. of over 50 mil. RB2 also saves its high diffs. for last, with the top 20 having lots of 10 mil+ diffs., though in RB2's case I probably will stop once I reach the top 10-20.

For the most part GH3, RB2 and RBN (RB2) are the main games I'll be working on due to their low diffs. WT won't even have a chance to be considered until GH3, RBN(2) and SH are finished, and I'm 2nd on BH, 9th on WoR, 8th on RB2 and 12th on RB3. And depending on when GHL, RB2, and the OT games are added in, I likely will finish off all the games with RB3, as it has the highest diff. of them all with 177 million.

That should gives some indications of where I'm going for the next year. I won't do the same for voidedlefty because I don't intend to go for top spots there in the first place (and I'm not covering 500 ranks <_<), but I will hope for getting to play HGuitar and HBass by the end of the year. That's all for now.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHSH HVox FCs:
Psychobilly Freakout
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Killing in the Name
Laid to Rest
Cowboys From Hell (Live)

Also got the HVox FG5*, so that's nice. Unfortunately I only got a little less than 4 mil from this, so I'll likely need to get both E and M FGFCs just to get the rank-up. Which should just leave Drums for points. I mean, if I'm lucky MDrums can take care of most/all the 12.7 mil to get me to 2nd, and then HDrums could shave off most of the 32 mil.

I can only hope...

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 7th over Bmad965
Expert: +1 to 30th over socko25
Drums: +1 to 70th over BKING27
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 42nd over Furiouslyfapping and Pr3p
Smash Hits: +1 to 6th over philansemo
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 18th over BloodyFistHole
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 18th over philansemo
Rock Band 2: +1 to 154th over Billtvshow
RBN (RB2): +2 to 17th over FinalAeon and the1and0nly1

GHSH EVox FCs:
Heart-Shaped Box
Psychobilly Freakout
Free Bird
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Godzilla
Take Me OUt
Killing in the Name
No One KNows
Them Bones
Raining Blood
Hey You
I Wanna Rock
Stellar
Rock and Roll All Nite
Miss Murder
Monkey Wrench
Laid to Rest
More Than a Feeling
I Love Rock 'n Roll
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Bark At the Moon
Message in a Bottle
Lay Down
Freya
Caught in a Mosh
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart
Take It Off
Woman
Round and Round
Cult of Personality
Nothin' But a Good Time
Barracuda
Thunder Kiss '65
Stop!
Carry On Wayward Son
Electric Eye
Cowboys From Hell (Live)
Back in the Saddle
Shout at the Devil
Cherry Pie
Mother
Smoke On the Water
Beast and the Harlot
The Trooper
Play With Me
Killer Queen
Through the Fire and Flames

GHSH MVox FCs:
Through the Fire and Flames
Killer Queen
Play With Me
The Trooper
Beast and the Harlot
Smoke On the Water
Mother
Cherry Pie
Shout At the Devil
Back In the Saddle
Cowboys From Hell (Live)
Electric Eye
Carry On Wayward Son
Stop!
Thunder Kiss '65
Barracuda
(Laid to Rest)
(Raining Blood)
(Killing In the Name)
(Psychobilly Freakout)
Nothin' But a Good Time
Cult of Personality
Round and Round
Woman
Take It Off
Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart
Caught In a Mosh
Freya
Lay Down
Message In a Bottle
Bark At the Moon
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
I Love Rock 'n Roll
More Than a Feeling
Monkey Wrench
Miss Murder
Rock and Roll All Nite
Stellar
I Wanna Rock
Hey You
No One Knows
Take Me Out
Godzilla
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Free Bird
Heart-Shaped Box
Them Bones

(songs in parenthesis should've been FC'd on PS2 already, I just marked them here for chronology)

FGFCs:
GHSH EVox (166)
GHSH MVox (167)

OMBFGFCs:
GHSH Easy (16)

It's a shame I couldn't get the All category to rank up as well, but it'll fall soon enough. No worries there.

Anyways, that is all for 2016, and it's nice to end it on a FGFC, too. I knew I'd have to get both Easy and Medium played/FGFC'd when Smash Hits came up and Hard didn't give me enough points (although Medium didn't give a lot, either). I really don't understand the freeforms well enough to get the most points out of them, though getting the regular pathing done went better. I honestly will finish the MDrums FGFC next as the first FGFC of the new year (in part because SH has only 2 million for its next rank-up), and get another OMBFGFC to boot. Fun times.

Can't really think of much else to say. I'm slightly concerned I pretty much be 2nd on all other ranks by this point, though I've admittedly underestimated my potential scores. There's also the fact that if I did play on guitar/bass I would go over anyways because I'm not playing on the PS2, and I want to avoid that for as long as possible where it applies (except GH3 where I've already exhausted everything there). Still hopeful, but I heard Arvain's pretty good on drums and I'm not, and a lot of the GH points are situated there. So I'm not that hopeful, honestly.

But we'll cover that in due time. For now, Happy New Years!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 6th over RealMessiah
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 40th over kermess and Nazarion
Smash Hits: +1 to 5th over kris35710
RBN (RB2): +1 to 16th over HomelessCarl
Rock Band 2: +1 to 153rd over HomelessCarl

GHWoR DLC XGuitar FCs:
Addicted

GH5 EVox FCs:
Song 2
They Say
Gamma Ray
In My Place
Feel Good, Inc.
All Along the Watchtower
Sympathy for the Devil
Steady, As She Goes
Blue Day
Gratitude
Sowing Season (Yeah)
Only Happy When It Rains
Blue Orchid
Hurts So Good
Play That Funky Music
Fame
Ex-Girlfriend
Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)
Under Pressure
Sex on Fire
Send a Little Love Token
Mirror People
Comedown
Never Miss a Beat
Dancing With Myself
Shout It Out Loud
You Give Love a Bad Name
In the Meantime
You And Me
L.A.
Make It Wit Chu
Plug In Baby
Superstition
Sultans of Swing
Why Bother?
Jailbreak
The Rock Show
Bleed American
Hungry Like the Wolf
Looks That Kill
Lonely Is the Night
Wannabe in LA
Nearly Lost You
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Lithium (Live)
All the Pretty Faces
20th Century Boy
What I Got
A-Punk
Seven
Bring the Noise 20XX
Du Hast
Ring of Fire
Disconnected
Bullet With Butterfly Wings
One Big Holiday
We're An American Band
Incinerate
Maiden, Mother and Crone
Wolf Like Me
So Lonely
No One To Depend On (Live)
Runnin' Down a Dream
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
Sneak Out
Streamline Woman
Back Round
Medicate
Six Days a Week
American Girl
Judith
Deadbolt
Brianstorm
2 Minutes to Midnight
Sweating Bullets
Lust for Life (Live)
Do You feel Like We Do? (Live)
Demon(s)
Done With Everything, Die for Nothing
The Spirit of Radio (Live)
21st Century Schizoid Man
Kryptonite

I screwed up and inputted scores in HDrums as opposed to XGuitar, and I only just noticed as I went to check exactly how many points I have in the DLC. I'll refrain from posting the drums rank-up simply becuse it'll be overinflated and nonindicative, but I do know I got the guitar rank-up (or will regardless) and have posted that. I think i only went up one rank on drums, regardless, but I'm not sure. I think I'll avoid mentioning the diffiuclty and instrument rank-ups, since the game-based rank-ups are still accurate.

The GH5 EVox FGFC is basically me saying that I'm not going to play the on-disc songs at a higher difficulty without at least FCing Easy. This only applies to Drums and Vox (though I'm aware XDrums is pretty far along, I know I won't ever complete the career on it so it's okay). All that's left is GH5 and WoR (Live and RB4 notwithstanding).

In any case, this'll likely be a free week of sorts. Other than work and classes (which my books haven't arrived yet, so this week's discussions are shot. Come the fuck on, people), anyways.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Hard: +1 to 7th over philansemo
Expert: +3 to 27th over BrianBAM19, xXGHXx and philansemo
Guitar: +1 to 9th over kubuh
Drums: +12 to 59th
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 39th over Ajax1723
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 17th over chocotricks
Rock Band 3: +1 to 27th over djpatch28

RB3 XGuitar FCs:
Rehab
Low Rider
Break On Through (To the Other Side)
Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
Sister Christian
Lasso
Walk of Life

GHM EDrums FCs:
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Unforgiven
Stone Cold Crazy
Fuel
One
Frantic
Mercyful Fate
The Shortest Straw
Mommy's Little Monster (Live)
Evil
War Inside My Head
Hit the Lights
Seek & Destroy
Creeping Death
Master of Puppets
Battery
Beautiful Mourning
Blood and Thunder
War Ensemble
Whiplash
Disposable Heroes
All Nightmare Long
Fight Fire With Fire
Dyer's Eve
The Thing That Should Not Be
Tuesday's Gone
Mother of Mercy
Am I Evil?
The Boys Are Back in Town
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
King Nothing
Enter Sandman
No Leaf Clover
No Excuses
Ace of Spades '08
Toxicity
Albatross
The Black River
The Memory Remains
Orion
Fade to Black
Wherever I May Roam
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Demon Cleaner
Stacked Actors
Hell Bent for Leather
Armed and Ready
Turn the Page (Live)

FGFCs:
GHM EDrums (#169)

OMBFGFCs:
GHM Easy (#17)

RB3 XGuitar charts are fucking retarded. That is all. Also, I finally passed Dash so all the RBN (3) songs I own have been passed.

So, I had been planning on busting out two Drums FGFCs (or close enough I could finish the 2nd today), and was planning on getting GHM over with. And all of a sudden problems decided to pop up. The first was, naturally, having songs (even on Easy!) take multiple tries for no reason. Mercyful Fate alone took my nearly two hours, ffs. Second is that I had thought I had Friday afternoon free, since I usually open that day; but unbeknownst to me I had actually been scheduled to close instead (and I normally don't get 3 closes in a single week), so that cut my playtime shorter than I wanted. I still managed to finish the EDrums FGFC today before the wiki update, but I'm not going to do the MDrums one now. Barring another free week coming along it'll have to wait until GHM comes around again.

In any case, my totals should be correct now, and so I'm covering the ones I passed over because of that. And with this update, both Guitar and Bass have gone into the 100 million range, rendering them effectively out of reach for now. They'll be the only ones for now, as neither Drums nor Vocals reach that point until I'm in the top 5. And while I will likely dip into Guitar sometimes when Vox and Drums are only 1-2 million away from rank-ups (and Guitar will be done anyways when I play GH3, obviously), short of someone passing me on either (gogo Ultrahero) it'll be drum and voxfests for a couple months. Mainly drums.

Depending on how much time I can spare this week, I may only get through Expert difficulty, Drums, and touch on Vocals slightly. We'll see.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice update and nice job on the GHM EOMBFGFC, I expect a GH EOMBFSFC soon (Kappa)

Also, I should be able to pass you on something soon enough, we'll see ;)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prior to GHL, sure, but since I can't play that game yet that goal's not gonna be in reach. Minus it, though, I just have 3 left: GH5 EDrums and WoR EDrums/Vox. They'll have to wait for their turn, though.

And are you coming up on 400 mil on medium? That's been in the works for awhile now.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm trying. I'm doing mostly vox and even going as far as one man harmonies mostly. I'll also need to do pro instruments on rb3 more. I'm at almost 350mil right now I think
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to write a long post with a bunch of 2017 goals, but Firefox crashed and I'm not going to rewrite it.

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 38th over JLynn
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 16th over tt112112
RBN (RB2) +1 to 15th over Holdenpi

GH5 HVox FCs
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Gratitude
One Big Holiday

I'm done with XVox on GH. It can't track my voice worth a damn, and even when I'm on a straight bar it wobbles like my voice is wavering even though I know it's level and it's fucking ridiculous. I can't understand how anyone can get FCs or FGFCs on that.

That's it. I'm still too pissed to say much else.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I was going to write a long post with a bunch of 2017 goals, but Firefox crashed and I'm not going to rewrite it.

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 38th over JLynn
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 16th over tt112112
RBN (RB2) +1 to 15th over Holdenpi

GH5 HVox FCs
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Gratitude
One Big Holiday

I'm done with XVox on GH. It can't track my voice worth a damn, and even when I'm on a straight bar it wobbles like my voice is wavering even though I know it's level and it's fucking ridiculous. I can't understand how anyone can get FCs or FGFCs on that.

That's it. I'm still too pissed to say much else.

with the XVox thing, I thought I was the only one, holy shit. It's frustrating. Sometimes it even does that on medium... That's why I prefer RB XVox and vox on that series in general.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 6th over mrspeedy1999
Drums: ~+5 to 47th (top 50!)
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 37th over mariol90
Smash Hits: +1 to 4th over klamaak
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 17th over chocotricks
Van Halen: +1 to 2nd over dramacomic
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 15th over Bmad965
Rock Band 2:

Warriors of Rock HVox FCs:
Negative Creep
Nemesis
Somewhere in the World It's Midnight
2nd Sucks
Black Hole Sun
Bleed It Out

GHVH HDrums FCs:
Dope Nose
Panama

For some stupid reason, my scores from RB2 and RBN (2) weren't inputted, and I don't have any idea wh. They're in now, but it's too late for this update.

On the plus side, GHSH HDrums has all scores inputted, GHVH HDrums will be as well after today, and I'm in the top 50 for Drums now. That currently only leaves RB2 outtside of the top 50 and top 100 (though it's coming up on the top 100). Slow and steady, I guess.

Van Halen has also hit 2nd place, with a big 35 million jump. I'm not going to get far with Expert, so I'm gonna have to dip into putting Bass and Guitar scores in now to get any further. I'm upset that I have to do so to reach first place, but I'm not gonna get anywhere on Expert, and if I can't do that I'm not gonna get past arvain. GHSH is in the same place; I might be able to make up some of the 32 million gap, but the rest will come from re-inputs on the PS3. GHM's just about the only one of those 3 where I can possibly make it through without such things.

Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always climbing Still keen to see those 2017 goals.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too answer your month-old question, New and Our Song were part of the Celebrity New Years pack, which got pulled well before the other DLC. The AES medley was part of the free Neversoft Thanks the Fans pack.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 38 of 63

Jump to: