Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thanks for pointing that one out. Didn't even realize I duplicated Take What You Take there. Bring me to Life, So Yesterday and Black Cat aren't typos, though.

I feel like we should flesh out paths for EDrums and put them on the wiki, since they don't really have paths up at all.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I feel like we should flesh out paths for EDrums and put them on the wiki, since they don't really have paths up at all.
That'd be absolutely wonderful if you guys did for someone that hasn't done very much on Easy Drums on this side of the pond. Hopefully, someday I'll have somewhere close to your patience level for the GH drum engine, BH/GH5 just... feel completely broken, which is why I thought my drumset was broken completely for a bit, which thankfully turned out not to be 100% true. Also, if you could enlighten me on the Turn Off the Light glitch that'd be divine, as I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere.

I would offer a friendly race to the EDrums FSFC (minus RB4) on the RB side of things... and now that I look at what you have left and what I have left, you aren't as ahead as I first thought. You're about ~50 songs ahead it looks like, and we're both missing the same things except you have RB1 and I have Blitz. Which is insanely easy just... a bit of a drag, but more fun than say GH:VH in my opinion. Might give us both a bit of an incentive to do it?

I really don't know what to say anymore on your accomplishments, it's just insane. And logging which FC's you got that week and rank up's/etc. Just makes my mind implode. Andddd I've done that rambling thing again.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkie, try using this for the info on that broken note on turn off the light.[/url]
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm nowhere near the point of logging what FCs I have, though I'm going to get there eventually (even if it's after I can no longer play).

The tracking rank-ups thing ties into FGFCs because I've kinda bummed myself out of grinding for those. I will do it every so often (or when things fall so that a FGFC is the best option), but not all the time.

As for TotL, I guess I'll keep it in mind but it's not my concern yet since I'm not going for an Expert FGFC yet (if at all). I'd absolutely love to get an XOMBFGFC, but if I don't get it on the Beatles I probably won't ever.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 26th over someguy913
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 25th over Nulien
World Tour: +1 to 5th over sjay
RBN (RB2): +1 to 6th over llamajobuddy
Rock Band 2: +1 to 146th over evybaybee

Rank-down:
Beatles: -1 to 2nd to arvain
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

First of all, boo to arvain for taking one of my 1sts! I'm thankfully still able to play since I have XDrums to go through still, but it's still a bit vexing. Even moreso if he gets FGFCs of everything and I have to buy the DLC to stay ahead. Kinda wondering why he hasn't gone and gotten the HDrums FGFC yet, since I know I won't be able to take that back over without delving into DLC, and I'm not sure I want to do that with LRB.

The more surprising thing is stubbscroll's arrival (comeback?) on RB3(3). I don't recall where he was before, if he was just below me or not, but I wonder if he just bought a lot of new songs. Ironically, he was within 100k points of my differential with VyktorX, which I find hilarious.

I'm not that upset, though, since I kinda figured RBN (3) would still have the chance to have movement, but the jump is surprising, still. It's a 7M difference right now, so I can't get to it yet. We''ll see what happens, although I don't have anything on Expert to close the gap quickly. May just have to finish out a difficulty and then call it quits.

Interesting times, interesting times. With the spring sessions almost over and the potential to not worry about classes in the summer, that means more potential time to play. Maybe. I'm debating taking at least one summer class to speed up getting my degree.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BH XDrums FCs:
Honky Tonk Women (X-plat, somehow)
Dirty Little Secret
Lips of an Angel
ABC

I know Drums is not the most-squeezed instrument in all of GH/RB, but I'm still amazed I've got an X-plat untied 1st on Honky Tonk. Do have photo proof, will probly upload it eventually when I can remember to <_<.

Surprised I got ABC considering that kind of bass beat is my bane (using orange as the kick, beats like over and over, like in ABC or So What'cha Want). It's not tiring, but it's kind awkward and my foot has a tendency to try and overspeed things, especially on faster double-kicks like that (well, faster to me, anyways). Need to work on that, I know.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar hero 3: +4 to 21st over EXEprog527, SpoonMan, Hulzmann, and SethD
Band Hero: +1 to 5th over klamaak
The Beatles: +1 to 1st over arvain
RBN (RB2): +1 to 5th over Confury
Rock Band 2: +1 to 145th over DougieDougDoug

Rank-down:
Lego: -1 to 2nd by arvain

Ugh. I'm not taking that one back. Not because I don't want to but just because I don't have the ability to get good scores on XDrums so I can't really compete. Once he gets HDrums I think this one will be out of reach, sadly, and I don't really like to squeeze on RB, anyways.

I keep flip-flopping on RBN (2) and whether or not I need to buy songs. now I think I'll have enough since I still need to go through all of E-X G/B, MVox, and M-HDrums. FInishing MDrums and Edrums will take care of this upcoming rank-up, most likely, and then Hard would likely take the next, and all of G/B would finish it. It'll make up for losing LRB, at least

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero HVox FCs:
She Will be Loved
Whip It

RBN (3) HVox FCs:
Andromeda
A Bullet in the Head
The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2

RBN (3) MVox FCs:
Veil of Illumination Part 1
Rise Above This
A Bullet in the Head
Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Andromeda
Africa (RB3 Version)
The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2

RBN (3) XVox FCs:
Paced Energy
Andromeda

Some of these are re-dos because the scores didn't get inputted for some reason and I had to replay that to get the scores in. Africa (RB3), Andromeda and Blue (DBD) are new songs, though I just bought them kinda on a whim. I'm not gonna buy anymore until RBN (2) is done with, though, which is will be in the next two weeks, for sure (there's just the 4 mil jump up over Troggy, then the 7 mil over iammax and bam, both of which can be done with the songs and instruments left over. Plus, no one's likely to ever take this over since, yknow, RB2.)

I will have to make up an excel sheet to tab all of Arvain's and my scores on LRB to know where I need to redux to pass him. Hopefully less than 2 mil is in XVox and XDrums, or else I'm likely to never pass him. I just can't do drums well enough to get any good scores, though if I get a new yellow pad I could potentially at least get up to 20-25 XDrums FCs. Small consolations.

Kinda miss not having anybody do much of anything on keys in the top 5 because if Ultra or sjay don't get up there I'll probably just be stupidly trading off between me and my lefty acc. Which, as I said, is kinda dumb. It's not likely to happen since Keys is already in the top 500 and I won't touch those until all of them are in the top 500, but it's not an enticing prospect, lemme tell ya.

Also, finally, super big-ass shout-out to Nolan right now, who only has DWEDFN and one more song to complete the GH XDrums FSFC. Might recognize him as the drummer who got the 1st ever The Wicker Man FBFC along with myself, Willie Ray and...dammit, I forgot the vocalist; mabye it was Siffer, or Zaborg. Anyways, Give 'im your support, will ya?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBN (RB3) EVox FCs:
10 Signs You Should Leave
28 Days
2nd Sucks
30 Lives
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
[&] Delinquents
Abigail
Action/Adventure
Africa
Africa (RB3)
Andromeda
Angels and Demons
Arcaedion
Battle Royale
Better Off This Way
Bled to Be Free (The Operation)
Blow At High Dough
Blue (Da Ba Dee)
A Bullet In the Head
Cheat On the Church
Collide
Dark Horse
Dash
Death Quota For Purification
Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Poessession
Discord (Living Tombstone)
Disengage
Even Rats

due to working a 12-9 shift today, I'll be late in giving a proper update. At the very least GH3 and BH will get rank-ups, I can tell you that (or they'd better)

Also, birthday's in 3 days. Hard to imagine I'll be 24 and I'll have played GH for an entire decade. #TeamOldPeople #TimeHasFlown.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Kinda wondering why he hasn't gone and gotten the HDrums FGFC yet

I assume you meant Mdrums, since Hdrums was done long ago. But yeah, I play drums as soon as my neighbours leave, provided I'm in the mood for playing.

If you are to get an Xombfgfc... LRB has Fire, The Final Countdown and ELTSDIM on drums... BH drums has a bunch of annoying song (mainly Hands Down) along with some vox goodness but TBRB has Ticket to Ride (at least, since I haven't played it all on drums), so it's a big nono.

LRB Edrums is 2.8million points, btw.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting on the grind for keys haha :P As you can tell by my score page anyways, I'm almost halfway done RB3 EKeys, so yeah.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Kinda wondering why he hasn't gone and gotten the HDrums FGFC yet

I assume you meant Mdrums, since Hdrums was done long ago. But yeah, I play drums as soon as my neighbours leave, provided I'm in the mood for playing.

If you are to get an Xombfgfc... LRB has Fire, The Final Countdown and ELTSDIM on drums... BH drums has a bunch of annoying song (mainly Hands Down) along with some vox goodness but TBRB has Ticket to Ride (at least, since I haven't played it all on drums), so it's a big nono.

LRB Edrums is 2.8million points, btw.

Hands Down is hands down (ha) one of the most annoying songs on Vox, too.

Beatles does have TTR, but there's also IWY, maybe DT and IWBYM. Maybe The End, too, if you can't do that kind of bass.

At this point I'm kinda giving up on an XOMBFGFC. An XDrums FGFC may come with time on BH, but until I can somehow wrangle XVox under control I ain't goin' nowhere on that front. Seriously, man, I swear half the songs are almost intentionally pitching me just high/low enough to miss entirely...

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
I'm getting on the grind for keys haha :P As you can tell by my score page anyways, I'm almost halfway done RB3 EKeys, so yeah.

Alright, then. Gl, Ultra! It ain't hard (not even on Hard, really), just a little dull until the Nightmare/Impossible songs.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 20th over Kerfoot32
Band Hero: +1 to 4th over kris35710
RBN (RB2) +1 to 4th over DarkEternal37
Rock Band 2: +3 to 142nd over thismugg, NinjaTurtleFan and p0rksta

I would've had a rank-up on Expert, but apparently Stubbs (not Stubbscroll, he's in the lower top 20) AND chocotricks put in enough that my contributions weren't enough. Dammit.

RBN (RB2) is on the last stretch, with only ~10mil left to go. BH is kinda in a similar boat, provided I can pass philansemo with only M and HVox. I still have M-XDrums to do, which should cover a good 25-32mil on its own, even with some previous work done on XDrums. Idk if I could actually pass arvain without XVox (which at this point I'll probably just never play as I'll be too irritated with it), but I should get within 15mil, which is good.

I mentioned before (well, on the RB side, even if this aside will be redundant when I copypaste this) that my yellow pad has gotten really choppy. I tried playing Africa on HDrums in RB2, and when I got to the faster yellows in the verse it dropped multiple yellows in a row no matter where I hit it, and attempts to test it on the pause menu by hitting the blue and yellow pads failed to produce consistent responses. It still [i]works[i], mind, as it does still register, but it's way too inconsistent for me to feel comfortable using it for any sustained play/FGFC attempts. The rest of the kit works fine, so I'll just need to buy a new pad once I get paid next week, I hope. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new kit because one pad refused to work (...which is basically what I did for this kit because the previous one had a failing yellow, too, and I didn't know at the time that the pads could be detached from the base).

So, what's the plan next week? Well, first off, I celebrate 24 years of being alive on Tuesday, so go me. As far as GH itself I'll be strapped for time with, like, 4 11/12-close shifts that week, so there won't be a lot of time to play. At the very least I should rank up on RBN (2), GH3, and probably get close to finishing EVox for RBN (3) and close out Vocals for that. Not much else to do other than RB2 at that point.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall rank-ups:
PS3: +2 to 10th over fred-kermess and MARYAluvsYA
Expert: +6 to 36th
Guitar: +1 to 19th over DrSham
Drums: +12 to 64th
Vocals: +1 to 20th over kesterparnell
Guitar Hero 3: +12 to 58th
World Tour: +1 to 20th over AxenRay
Metallica: +5 to 6th
Guitar Hero 5: + 6 to 18th
Band Hero: +3 to 7th over UndeadFil13QC, GuitarSlayer1307 and 000KRISTOF000
Rock Band 2: +3 to 256th over nonzero, omegatitan99 and luxi2001
RBN (RB2): +7 to 8th

Plenty of small jumps and large jumps, here. Not that I update this as more than a curiosity. It'd only really be important once I start reduxing, but there's honestly no real point trying to get 1st on the overall scoreboards. Unless you've got so much time you can input 3+ optimal scores (or as close as you can get) for every song.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy bday man ! wish you the best and keep it up, you're doing an amazing job lately.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 41 of 63

Jump to: