Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I went and actually looked at the wiki and user statistics by game of total score and total entries, etc. You are very safely in 3rd place for most unique scores entered, with drama (22,954) and singemfrc (18,376) the only ones ahead of your (16,396) scores. The scary part is that if you were to assume that drama stops entering scores while you continue to add them, at the rate of 25 new unique scores a day, it would still take you 262 days to catch up to drama. Granted, there are a LOT of possible scores to enter, but that's a pretty daunting task. Getting 5,000 is a lot of scores, 10k, and now 16k are milestones only the three of you have reached. Crazy stuff.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A year to catch up? That still sounds reasonable and doable. I couldn't churn out 25 a day, sure, but even if I set a minimum of 10 a day that's still less than a year and a half. Easily doable, and arguably being done right now.

Speaking of singem, he's actually about to cross over 4 billion unique points, which is way more insane than 20K+ scores entered.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 17th over Kubuh
Drums: +1 to 19th over Louster200
Warriors of Rock: +2 to 10th over Mike65707 and mrspeedy1999 (goal progress!)
Blitz (Reg): +1 to 17th over untoldlegend22
Rock Band 2: +1 to 126th over IndestructibleSD

Bushi's boards rank-ups
RB XGuitar OD: +1 to 7th over SDoner8790
RB XG Ovr.: +1 to 26th over Exeprog527

Rank-downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

RB3 XGuitar FCs:
Burn it Down (Linkin Park)

RB3 XVocals FCs:
Whip It
Clouds Over California

RB3 EKeys FCs:
Beautiful Disaster
Big Shot
Black Magic Woman
Born This Way
Breaking the Habit
Burn it Down
Californication
Captain Jack
Caravan
Crawling
Diary of a Madman
Don't you Want Me
Dream Police
The Entertainer
Everybody's Fool
Have you Ever Seen the Rain?
Head Like a Hole
Heart of the Sunrise
Here Without You
Howling for You
(I Just) Died in Your Arms
I've Seen All Good People
In the End
It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
Jerk it Out
Lithium
Lonely Boy
Look Around
Love is a Battlefield
Love Rollercoaster
LoveGame
Monarchy of Roses
Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
Mr. Crowley
Need You Now
New Divide
Numb
Do You Feel Like we Do? (Live)
Obsession
Only the Good Die Young
Operation Ground and Pound
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Pain (Three Day's Grace)
Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Piano Man
Power and the Passion
Pressure (Joel)
Runaway
Say Goodbye to Hollywood

Since I'm currently watching the LoL World Championships this month, and that tournament is in China which puts live matches late at night, I've had to do some focus on stuff that isn't as loud at night, which is either Blitz or going through Keys DLC (or GH3M, probly). I surprisingly got nearly 1.5m out of these songs, and I still have about 20-ish more to go, so 2m knocked off on Keys looks possible on Easy, and then maybe up to 4-5m on MKeys. I won't take back 1st on Keys, but I will knock a good chunk off.

On the plus side, WoR is in the top 10! This was the closest one I could get, in feasibility and points. While GH1 had less points, it's also a game I can't actually access right now without a CRTV--which is also why I'm probably going to need to exclude it from the goal for now. In any case, while I work through RB3, I think GH5 will likely be next when I'm not doing Blitz. I actually should go through Blitz during Worlds, and if not I should be pretty close to being done by then.

My spreadsheet for Bushi's boards has been updated to reflect the changes he's done to his. I guess I still don't see much of a point especially since there isn't much of a change between the 1st and 2nd boards. But what do I know?

Sjay overtook me on WT again, this time by a fairly wide margin. I may or may not try to keep near him on this game. We'll see. Toodles!

Also also, the plan is to have this goal done by New Year's. Still doable, so.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the GHWoR Top10 ! Not an easy task given just how many points are on offer in that game. Surely it's close to 2 billion !

As for WT, keep at it. I managed to fix up my BH guitar, not used since last Xmas. As a result I've been able to hit some 2, 3, and WT to some effect. Having that guitar back is obviously gonna show in the leaderboards. My RB3 guitars work for lower difficulty but I'm not a fan.

Anyway stay busy, as Bushidox pointed out....there's a long way to go
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Congrats on the GHWoR Top10 ! Not an easy task given just how many points are on offer in that game. Surely it's close to 2 billion !

As for WT, keep at it. I managed to fix up my BH guitar, not used since last Xmas. As a result I've been able to hit some 2, 3, and WT to some effect. Having that guitar back is obviously gonna show in the leaderboards. My RB3 guitars work for lower difficulty but I'm not a fan.

Do you input your scores when you get them or closer to when the update hits? I'm kinda curious

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
sjay wrote:

Do you input your scores when you get them or closer to when the update hits? I'm kinda curious

Lol if only I was that organised. You would need to look at my timestamps on that one.
Now I'm curious, why would you want to know?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just didn't know if you did a burst of inputs at once, did them as you completed each song, or played some songs and then put them in at the end of the day.

...Totally not because I want to track when you put songs in. Nope.

(in all seriousness, though, there should really be a way to sort all of your score inputs somewhere on the site. And I mean every single score input you have on either side, by the same listings given for each game (song name, score, platform, %, stamp, comment). And sure, I could try to do a spreadsheet (and technically I am going to do that for my FCs), but I'm admittedly being lazy as fuck with it right now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 4th over Starz007
Drums: +3 to 16th over NinjaTurtleFan, Sulfurus, and Gatozapatos
Blitz (All): +1 to 12th over djpatch28
World Tour: +1 to 6th over sjay
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 10th over dramacomic and singemfrc (Goal advanced!)
Rock Band 3: +1 to 25th over bsquadstick
Blitz (reg): +1 to 16th over llamaman2
Rock Band 2: +2 to 124th over HumanCondition and MephistoJak

Rank-Downs:
Guitar: -1 to 9th by sjay

Rock Band 3 EVox FCs:
Baba O'Riley
Bad Luck
Bad Moon rising
Bad Omen
Bad Reputation
Bad Romance
Bad to the Bone
Ballroom Blitz
Band on the Run (Live)
Bandages
Bang a Gong
Bang Bang
Bark at the Moon
Bat Country
Bathwater
Beat it on Down the Line
Beautiful

Wow. Nearly 45m in one week. Jeez, I worked overtime this week.

Sjay and I continue our battle on WT. I've advanced pretty far on him this time, thanks to 15m from both guitar and Drums. He should technically have more ground to gain with less songs, since he has E-H G/B played out for him and I don't; however, I have access to drums and vocals as well and he doesn't (I don't think), so I have a greater spread of points to gain for the time being. This is still going to be very back and forth (and despite everything I am going to fight him on this), and it will also help me get WT filled out, too, so it's kind of a win-win. (If only my whammy bar would whammy fully instead of having, like, 1-2 frames delay that keeps me from getting fully whammy <_<).

Speaking of sjay, he actually passed me on guitar, probably from playing XGuitar on WT. Kinda vexing, actually.

GH5 is now in the top 10! That and WoR were the two low-hanging fruit of this goal, so it's still kinda nice to have those wrapped up. Blitz is also coming along well, and both the All and Reg categories should fall close to each other (not exactly, but close enough I think). RB3 is still the biggest beast of them all, one I'm still not feeling certain I can do within 2 months. I mean, I guess I could, but it's not like GH where it's pretty easy to get up to 300K per song--due to being half of GH's note scores it's more like 150K average instead, which doesn't really help me that much. The biggest hurdle is the jump to 11th. *shudders at 57m*

I guess the other notable thing here is a GS of FIve Magics on Blitz. HOly fuck, that took me nearly all of this month to even get; I had only reached 800k once before the final run.

So, RB3 first and foremost, then probly some Blitz if I can do it while watching FNC vs. RNG and C9 vs. WE. As for WT, sjay, show me what you got.

...Oh, almost forgot. The guitar I had been using had it's neck accidentally cracked at one point because I bent it too far when moving, but it had held for a time thanks to carefulness and tape. But, as of yesterday (Friday), it had basically lost connection to the frets completely as opposed to just sporadically flickering on held notes. So, that neck's gone until I get a new one. Thankfully, I ordered two this time (so I can have a buddy play with me, too...if I had someone to ask over, anyways). But...earlier that same day, I noticed my green pad was dropping notes like crazy like my yellow pad did earlier. But, on trying to inspect it I apparently pulled the green wire out. So that's gone, too. I have a new pad on order, but it's not here yet unlike the two guitars, so at least I'll have to wait until Monday. Joy.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 16th over Kingyami3 (1 BILLION POINTS!)
Guitar: +1 to 8th over sjay
Rock Band 3: +1 to 24th over stubbscroll
Rock Band 2: +1 to 123rd over wrenz

Got my green pad yesterday, so I can finally play drums again. Can't do it immediately since I'm house-sitting for my parents and I didn't want to drag my drumkit all the way over here. But I'm going to have to play a fair amount this week, with 13m on RB3 and 1m on RB2. I may try to get a rank on RB3 on Expert first, then just plug at easy afterwards. Kinda hard to just sit down and get a lot of points on Easy since it takes almost 20 songs to make 1 million points, and I typically don't have the time or general patience to do that in a day.

Biggest point of this update is probably getting 1 billion points on Expert! Wasn't exactly something I was shooting for, but I'm still happy about reaching it. That makes about 5 spots that I have at least 1 billion points in (All, PS2, PS3, Expert, Guitar).

Not a whole lot else to say now, really. Take care, people.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a very busy week with work, school and helping my parents on Saturday. I at least got a rank-up on RB2, I know that much, but I didn't get to do much else this week besides some Blitz.

I won't be able to make top 10 on RB3 by the end of the year. ~169mil on the RB scoring engine is too much to do in less than 60 days, especially since I don't always have the free time. If I did I could do the average of 3mil a day, but I can't. It's unfortunate but that's how life rolls. I'm going to at least get to 15th place and 100th on RB2, and try to get Blitz, Expert and Drums in the top 10 at least, then switch my attention over to Lefty in the new year. In fact, I probably will switch completely over to Lefty and post on that account for the most part (for how little I post most of the time, anyways) come the new year, with exceptions such as keeping up with sjay on WT.

I may or may not make an actual rank-up post later, or just note the two rank-ups on Expert and RB3 here and do something else next time.

(i really hate having to do 12-cl or 11-cl workdays and wish we could get rid of them <_<)

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I forgot to post from your previous update. 1 billion unique Expert points is pretty damn impressive. You may feel bad as you aren't hitting your stretch goals, but you are staying more on pace than most of us. Keep up the good work, and continue to be the paragon of consistency for the rest of us.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does suck, but I kinda saw it coming on the horizon as the New Years came closer and I saw just how much I was missing to get to 10th. It's possible I may not even get to 15 just because of how large the gaps are, though I'm still hopeful. With any luck getting the E-HDrums FGFCs on RB3 and Blitz will help narrow the gap from 15th to 10th when I come back to playing normally. Besides, it's not really too much trouble to crank out 2-3mil a week by playing 20 songs or so on expert/Hard. Depending on how long it takes to get VLefty into the top 500 on the score stats, I could have top 10 on all things by the end of next year.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 15th over freddy319
Rock Band 2: +2 to 120th over MightyJordan and Bostonbcprs

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Hey (Pixies)
The Power of Love
Werewolves of London
Wheels
Livin' on a Prayer

hoo...I tend to forget that Drums also has a 57m gap right at the very end, just like RB3. I might be able to make it for that one, but I'm not entirely positive about that. Maybe? It's certainly more possible than T10 on RB3, for sure.

Also actually got GS and 200K on Limelight (OV) on XDrums, which was also cool. Pretty much the only part I'm sure I can't hit are the final fills, so my best run would probably be an FC up to the rolls. I think I should actually be able to FC all except the fast rolls that start the outro fills, but i know for sure I'll try to make Limelight (OV) one of the last FCs/OMBs that I get before I go for good (ideally, my final RB FC is probably GGaHT, and my final GH FC will be Ernten was wir Saen or Black Widow. I do actually have plans for what my final FCs on each game, and possibly for each instrument. Maybe not that far, but.)

Gonna try to get through Blitz today, then get on Drums again. And wish this stupid sore throat and blocked/runny nose would go away!

Also, Happy Veteran's Day, everyone. Even if you don't live in the US, be sure to salute and your country's military and volunteer men for what they do to protect and serve you (unless you're talking about people like those under ISIS or in Venezuela's new dictator, then probly not...)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 14th over sburymadness
Drums: +1 to 13th over klamaak
Rock Band 3: +1 to 23rd over Alternity
Blitz (Reg): +1 15th over zegsigma

RB3 XBass FCs:
The Collector
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
I Could Have Lied
Something in the Way

RB3 XDrums FCs:
The Joker

It's an amazing kind of scary, watching as singem slowly ticks up to the 4 billion unique points mark. It was doable, don't get me wrong, but trying to fathom that many points is sometimes hard to do, even if it's spread over 9+ years of play (10+? I don't remember off my head when singem joined SH). Also, just to be clear, I am NOT going to shoot for 4 billion, nor am I likely to ever reach it. 3 billion is doable and where I will end up, but I highly highly doubt I'll get any further than 3.5bil. MAYBE 3.75 or so. And by that point I can't guarantee that I'd even want to go for that last 200-500mil I'd need since I might actually have to go backwards into RB1 to make up the difference (well, maybe. More like I'll have to sink a LOT of time into RB2 since I'm only 16 mil away from 1st on RB1).

It's also amazing to see RealMessiah finally get dethroned on the Guitar board...which may have happened in a previous week, but it's still recent! Also congrats to sjay for 500mil easy points!.

As for my stuff, I thought I put in a score for RB2, but apparently not. In any case, I"m getting closer and closer to the main ones, which is always a plus. I actually did some bass, too, for a change of pace over guitar.

Not much else to say except progress, progress, progress.

VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on rankups! +1 on Expert is awesome. You are sqeezing god
Looking forward to see you get to top 10 on Expert

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 46 of 63

Jump to: