Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job this week! Gogo 2 billion!!!!!!!!!!!!
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Billion is long overdue ! Dig deep...and get on with it FFS !!!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, I will. Can't rush these things, after all.

Well, when I'm not left to my own devices, anyways.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 79th over sadied0g and VeryMetalChewie
Guitar Hero 3: +6 to 51st
RBN (RB2): +2 to 25th over hwaapczepap and blingdomepiece
Rock Band 3: +1 to 29th over sukergod
RBN (RB3): +1 to 5th over iammax
Rock Band 2: +1 to 160th over SteveAbKI

Rank-Downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th under psxfreak01

So...I was actually trying to get 2 billion this week, but things didn't quite work out in time. I will get it this week, though!

I also didn't have quite the same amount of jumps as I thought, at least as far as instruments and difficulty goes. I think those who I was directly under were putting in scores as well.

As for WT, I apparently mistyped my All Nightmare Long score on MBass, so it's been adjusted somewhat. It also cut that score by 600K (seriously, how did I put 700K+ on that?!)

But anyways, 2 billion awaits! Plus some extra goodies to sweeten the whole thing. And then...Thanksgiving.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I opted instead to not really work on anything over Thanksgiving (well, I worked on a little bit, but still). This upcoming week will have a slew of scores to input, though, and will perhaps be one of the most input-intensive weeks in months.

Plus, there's a FGFC or two in the mix to spice things up. And that special surprise, as well. So hopefully there'll be a good amount of things that people will like!

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In honor of Void becoming just the 7th player to amass 2 billion unique points site wide, I became curious as to how many points are possible on all the games for all difficulties. I then made a spreadsheet (I know shock and surprise) allowing me to total up the max scores for each game/difficulty/instrument. There are a lot of caveats, namely that there are a LOT of songs especially on the RB4 and GHL games that simply have no score in for them. I simply recorded what was available. You can see the numbers below:

Max%20Points%201%2012012016_zpsvu5r8brp.png
Max%20Points%202%2012012016_zpslograpf0.png
Max%20Points%201%2012012016_zpsgbuljqlh.png

What this tells us, is that 2 billion points, while VERY impressive is less than 1/3 the possible points on the site, nevermind the massive points missing in the DLC sections for songs with no scores. The DLC includes demos on the GH side, and for the RB side was whatever platform had the most scores entered. I am sure the numbers are not totally accurate, but should give a reasonable estimate of the totals.

Scores are in millions of points, aka 1000 millions = 1 billion. Enjoy.

Congrats on hitting 2 billion Void! Put another way, say you play 2 hours a day, roughly 30 songs a day plus entering scores. At roughly 14,000 unique scores, that's playing 2 hours a day for 460 days. Crazy stuff.

Edit: hmmm something does not quite add up. These are totals for unique scores, aka, I only counted a song once. That is, I didn't count AC/DC on each engine RB1/2/3/4 nor DLC in multiple engines. I simply counted the scores once and called it good. I point this out, as, if you go to the User Statistics page and sort by difficulty, singemfrc has MORE than 3 billion points on Expert alone. If you counted every iteration of DLC and engine, the totals would obviously be way higher. But, I guess the site counts them as unique scores instead of the same song. Interesting.

Edit Edit: So, out of sheer curiosity, I went and totaled up what the import for GH side, and all possible scores for RB side are for all instruments on just Expert, ie every possible score I didn't already total, and came up with 4.2 billion for just Expert in addition to what my charts show. I guess that's where the discrepancy for singe comes in.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering he's played RB since RB1, and at least was actively inputting scores from RB1 to RB3 (I don't think he's got any RB4 scores?), I'm not really that surprised. I probably won't ever match him on Expert simply because I haven't been that prolific (because I didn't have PS3 to download anything with until, like, 2014). I could get close, possibly, but never reach him.

Interesting sheets, though, and certainly worth comparing with my own over time. And thanks for the early congrats!

Also, as a heads-up while I"m making this reply: I will NOT be updating this Saturday, most likely. I will be heading to Kansas City with my grandparents that day in prep for my dad's retirement ceremony from the Guard on Sunday. It's possible that I can sneak in an update before I head out, or if I'm lucky there'll be a computer or something I can pull Excel from and update there, but other than that you're out on updates until Sunday night at the earliest (but probly Monday).

But, just to tide you over: 2 BILLION POINTS!, Lego RB HDrums FGFC (#166) and HOMBFGFC (OMBFGFC #15), probly over 10 million points added, and I get to amaze myself with how bad I suck in reverse.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 7th over psxfreak01 (2 BILLION POINTS)
Expert: +2 to 31st over regener and Deschain
Guitar: +1 to 11th over BrianBAM19
Vocals: +2 to 16 over sburymadness and F4T4LM1ST4KE
Drums: +7 to 71st
Guitar Hero 3: +2 over Divra and mrspeedy199
World Tour: +1 to 6th over psxfreak01
Guitar Hero 5: +1 over UndeadFil13QC
Lego Rock Band: +1 over louster200
RBN (RB2): +1 to 24th over Midnight-Rider
Rock Band 2: +1 159 over twistedoak

FGFCs:
Lego Rock Band HDrums FGFC and HOMBFGFC (166/15)

GH5 HVocals FCs:
100 Little Curses

GH5 XVocals FCs:
100 Little Curses

GHWoR HBass FCs:
Wretches and Kings
Wonderwall (maybe an OS, I'm not sure)
All the Right Moves (OS)

LRB HDrums FCs:
You Give Love a Bad Name
Word Up!
We Will Rock You
We Are the Champions
Walking on Sunshine
Valerie
Two Princes
Tick Tick Boom
Thunder
The Passenger
The Final Countdown
Swing, Swing
Summer of '69
Suddenly I See
Stumble and Fall
Song 2
So What
Short and Sweet
Ruby
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Ride a White Swan
Real Wild Child
Naive
Monster
Make me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
Life is a Highway
Let's Dance
Kung Fu Fighting
In Too Deep
I Want You Back
Grace
Girls & Boys
Ghostbusters
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Dreaming of You
Dig
Crash
Breakout
Fire
Aliens Exist

RBN (RB3): XBass FCs:
Discord (Living Tombstone)
Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)
From the Ground Up
Gemini

First of, lemme get this off my chest:

2 BILLION OVERALL UNIQUE POINTS!!!

I mean, I knew this was definitely going to happen sooner or later, but it's still really satisfying to know that it's been done. I think 3 billion is possible, but is going to be a far harder hurdle than 2 billion ever was. And I really doubt anyone will get 4 billion before GH/RB as a whole dies out, not without, like, RB5/GHL2.

Second of all, the FGFC! LRB HDrums was a FGFC I always knew was possible, but I had kinda been putting off for a bit. I knew that Fire and Aliens Exist would be difficult (and they were to an extent), and S&S was going to be Long and Bitter (and it was; ps, cwutididthar?). The big surprise was Every Little Thing. By far the hardest HDrums song in the game, harder than both AE and Fire. I think Fire is the 2nd hardest on pure technical skill, and Aliens is probably in the top 5 (Stumble and Fall and S&S are up there), but having Every Little Thing take so long was a big surprise to me.

As far as rank-ups go, I re-did that 600K I lost on WT, so I'm back to where I should be (provided Psx doesn't input anything), and a lot of stuff is moving along pretty easily. Still considering a couple of single-focus sessions and RB2 and Drums so that they're all in the top 50, but I'll think about it, at least.

But, there's still one more surprise...

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one, in particular!

(PS: Ultra gets almost all the cookies for being the only one to suspect/suggest/guess who this is. Doesn't get all because he didn't guess what the account was for, but hey, you got, like, a B+.)

Anyways, I'm glad I was able to update (and from this point on I'll try my best not to cross-post unless I absolutely have to), but I'll be out for the weekend in Kansas City to see my dad retire from the military. Have a good weekend, everyone!
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on 2 billion! What is there in Every little thing that's so hard, just a question because I've never seen the chart! Also, I love cookies, ty =)
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats voided, onwards and upwards, oh and 2 more FGFC's, well done mate \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultra: The pad beat is a bit complex but not overly difficult, but the placement of the kicks adds enough difficulty and complexity to it to compound things and make it really hard. I rank it over Fire because while Fire's difficult areas (where it goes R-YO-R-YO (and in the bridge the Ys are Bs) multiple times) are well-known, they just don't happen as often as Every Little Thing throws something at you.

Sjay: Only 1 FGFC, sorry, but I did complete the OMBFGFC with it so I guess that counts!

Thanks, guys.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah I see, thanks for the info.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 47th over skinnywhitecomic and ThunderShade
Lego Rock Band: 1ST PLACE over Arvain!
RBN (RB2): +1 to 23rd over JordanExpertFTW
RBN (RB3): +1 over AnarchyInTheCA

RBN (RB3) XBass FCs:
Have Faith In Me

Got another top score on the board, this time on Lego Rock Band! However, and I think I covered this in a previous update, this advantage is really fragile one, as Arvain has better XDrums totals than I do (what with a FGFC and all), and still has a few million in some Easy/Medium FGFCs. I don't know if I could match him if he finishes out the FGFC across the entire game without squeezing some stuff, and I'm not really keen on doing squeezing on RB.

RBN (RB3) Is rapidly approaching its largest summit. I think I might be able to reach 100 million without buying any new songs, but I definitely can't past VyktorX without that. In any case, these next few updates will be the end of it for now, like with Metallica. i might actually work on that for this week.

Take care!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 72nd over Kane40
RBN (RB2): +2 to 21st over uSound and Arvain
Rock Band 2: +3 to 156th over edisinsane, rkoenig and Kainekhorelis

That moment you realize the 2nd place on RBN (RB3) was 68 mil, not 58 mil. *big sigh*

Granted, I think I can make that up easily with the other difficulties, but that was a bit of a letdown from what I expected. However, every RBN (RB3) song has been played on all instruments on Expert, though not every one I have has a score inputted. That means I'll have to jump down to E/M/H for the rest, which, as I said, should cover 10 mil rather easily.

Everything else is the same old stuff, kinda. I should get all three instruments in, though. I kinda wish somebody could reach me on regular keys so I could play those some more, though.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 37 of 63

Jump to: