Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be a pretty long post once I get it done, so be warned.

1. 200 FGFCs
Current total: 174 (-26)
Prospective FGFCs: ~38
GH3 Hard
GHWT HVox
GHM XBass
GHSH MDrums
GHSH HDrums
GHSH HVox
GH5 MDrums
GH5 HDrums
GH5 MVox
GH5 HVox
GHVH HDrums
GHVH MVox
BH MDrums
BH HDrums
BH MVox
BH HVox
GHWoR EDrums
GHWoR MDrums
GHWoR EVox
GHWoR MVox
RB1 HDrums
RB1 XVox
RB2 EDrums
RB2 MDrums
RB2 HDrums
AC/DC MDrums
AC/DC HDrums
AC/DC MVox
AC/DC HVox
AC/DC XVox
RB3 EDrums
RB3 MDrums
RB3 HDrums
RB3 Xkeys
Blitz EDrums
Blitz MDrums
Blitz HDrums

The numbers are honestly rather tight given some of the potentials I put u there, but 200 FGFCs are definitely possible. I'd say most of the GH HVox FGFCs may not happen except for GHSH, though, which puts me at about 30, which'll be juuust enough.

A little side goal would be to get 200 before arvain does, but since my current focus (as of writing this) is on the score stats over FGFCs, he'll probably get to it before me. *shrug*

2. 30 OMBFGFCs
Current total: 20
Potential OMBs:
GH5 Medium
GH5 Hard
BH Medium
WoR Easy
WoR Medium
RB1 Hard
AC/DC Medium
AC/DC Hard
RB2 Easy
RB2 Medium
RB2 Hard
RB3 Easy
RB3 Medium
RB3 Hard
Blitz Easy
Blitz Medium
Blitz Hard

Arguably a tighter goal than 200 FGFCs, although realistically it will fall into place when the FGFCs happen. My primary worry is that, while I still have a good handful of Easy-Medium OMBs to go, I'm going to fall just short with them and I'll have to rely on picking up a HOMB or two in the end. Possible, sure, especially if Blitz and one of the main RBs comply, but still dicey.

3. Work out my FC totals[b]
Current progress: Spreadsheet is set up

This is just a matter of sitting down and actually trawling through my scores and counting all the FCs. I'm not doing any FC-specific goals until this is done.

[b]4. 15-17.5k FCs

Current progress: N/A until #3 is done

See above, though I'm reasonably sure I'm at about 12-13K FCs.

5. 1000 OMBFCs
Current progress: N/A until #3 is done

This is thankfully mainly a tally of my OMBFGFCs plus the TPFCs I got for now, thankfully . I wish I had a way of marking songs that had OMBFCs on them, though.

6. Certain FC thresholds for each difficulty
Prospective XFCs: 2000
HFCs: 2500
MFCs: 6000
EFCs: 6000

Something to work toward once I have my totals counted up. Since my policy is that I must FC any Easy or Medium-diff songs, they're gonna basically have the same totals. I might eventually have it pushed to 10K, possibly, from both on-disc, DLC and RBN. I think. Oh, and GHTV, probably.

7. Certain OMB thresholds for each difficulty
XOMBs: 500
HOMBs: 1500
MOMBs: 2500
EOMBs: 2500

Slightly lower totals than from above, both due to lowered expectations (I could get 2K XFCs, but not 2K XOMBFCs) and due to there not being enough songs for, say, 5K OMBFCs on one difficulty.

8. All tracked score stats on the board (top 500)
Missing stats:
GHOT
GHOTD
GHOTMH
BH DS
LRB DS
RB4
Pro Guitar
Pro Bass
Pro Drums
Pro Keys

This one is one I want, but I can't get because I don't have these games or instruments at the moment. Sadly.

9. All tracked scores in the top 100, then top 50
Missing score stats to top 100:
RB2

This will be open and closed as each of the ones in #6 are available, really. Right now there's just RB2, which is being whittled down slowly.

8. 10 score stats at #1.
Current progress: 5/10

Although the goal below this is kinda my main focus, this may be what I go for next before 200 FGFCs, just because I think that this is doable. It may also have to come over time, since a lot of the redux I'll be doing on PS3 will bump up some stats without meaning to (GHM, VH, SH, etc.). I'd still like to, however.

9. 30-all score stats in the top 10
Current total: 23
Potential stats:
Expert
Drums
Blitz (all)
GH1
GH3
GH5
GHWoR
RB2
RB3
Blitz (RB)

This is the goal I'm currently working on right now, more or less. It's actually well within the realm of possibility, albeit very tight considering two of the stats are on games I'm either not close on (RB2, Expert) or can't even play right now (GH1). I'll probably have to go for Drums, Blitz (All and RB), GH3, Gh5, WoR and RB3, unless I can get my PS2 set up on a CRTV at which point GH1 should be back on the table.

10. Top 10 on Bushidox's GH Guitar leaderboards (except XO211), top 25 on Expert
Current totals: 5
needed:
Easy O211
Medium Ovr.
Hard O211
Hard GT
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

If the FGFCs are one long-term goal, the stats are a second, and FCs are a third, this is the fourth. It's also the last one I have as my prioirity right now, simply because I'm not really in the mood for squeezing that much yet. I will be doing this eventually, and I absolutely mean to make these happen, but it's just not yet time.

I have exceptions for Expert because, compared to the other difficulties, I know that my squeezing will be very sub-par. I absolutely have no chance of getting into the top 10, for sure. The same goes for XO211, which will be impossible for me.

11. top 10 on Bushidox's GH Bass leaderboards
Current totals: 6
Needed:
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

Redux, redux, redux. While top 5 on Expert is likely impossible, top 10 is. Top 5 for the other three difficulties should be within reach, though, so that'll be next in this series.

12. Top 10 on Bushidox's RB Guitar leaderboards
Current Total 6
needed:
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

13. Top 10 on Bushidox's RB Bass leaderboards
Current total: 6
Needed:
Expert ovr.
Expert GT

Since both of these boards have the same goals, I can just cover them in the same spot. It's mainly either reduxing, or in the case of Bass, finishing putting in scores (I don't have RB3 XBass complete). I honestly expect that once RB4 FGFCs on lower difficulties roll in I'll have to include E-H as well, but that's apparently a long way off for those near my rankings.

I will likely integrate both the GH and RB sides in my stat-tracking spreadsheet, and thus work accordingly, even if a lot of it is focused on the upper difficulties. With that being the case, it won't happen until these top 10 goals are complete.

----

This is a rough overview and definitely subject to change. I don't know if I'll do something like this again next year after some of these goals are complete, but I just wanted a brief overview of what I want done and how they might happen.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, now THAT was a long post. Very cool and interesting read. I have doubts you can get all that done, but mostly they exist on the upper end of things. The things that I think are least likely:
Hard Drum FGFCs (seriously some songs are just nasty ask arvain)
Hard OMB FGFCs (for the same reason)
Expert RB3 Keys (Roundabout, China Grove and Antibodies would like a word with you)
That being said, you would still have the potential for 205 FGFCs, and 30 OMBFGFCs without any of the Hard ones, cutting it close but still doable.

2000 XFCs, that seems a bit crazy to me, maybe 1500? I dunno maybe your skills are better than I give you credit for, but that's gotta be a short list of players that have that many.

All of the rest seem pretty reasonable and likely. You can go to any GameStop and pick up the ProDrum attachment for the RB kit, it fits RB2, TB:RB and RB3 kits, not sure about RB1. My offer still stands to lend you my Pro guitar, as well as the handhelds for the DS. I have the actual strat (not the 130 button one) the midi controller and its not all that used. In addition, I have BH, OT, OT:D, and OT:MH for the North American versions if you wanted to borrow those. I even have the lol BH drum adapter to go with, as well as obviously the hand adapter for bass/guitar. I won't offer to lend out my keyboard, as we use that most RB sessions, the others are gathering dust. Seriously, think about it, my mom lives in Jeff City, and I go there about 8 times a year. Let me know via PM and we can work out details.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHSH HDrums should be nixed. No idea why that's on there. And other than GH5 HDrums (which I don't know due to the charts), the rest of those should be possible. Sans maybe RB1 Drums for the time being.

I'm largely swearing off H-XFGFCs on Drums and Vox on the GH side because they're either hard (Drums) or stupid (Vox). Most of the HOMBs will be on the RB side.

For XKeys, here's a handy hint: I'm already at 62/63

For 2000 XFCs, maybe, but that includes Guitar, Bass, Drums and Vox, not just one single instrument. If it was just one I'd understand, but from all four (5, counting keys) that'll be a cinch. 3000 might be a stretch, but 4K definitely is.

I probably could just pick up the pro drums stuff (I have ports for the three pads on the back on this kit, so that's good). As for meeting up, I'm admittedly a little shy of meeting people face to face, but we could perhaps work out mailing them or something. Even then, you'll have to keep in mind that this would be long-term borrowing. Considering how I work through the score stats, I may be at this for months or years before I'll be satisfied and can send them back, probly longer with pro just due to learning how to play. Unless you want it to be like a year with then a year without, you should think about it on your end.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good stuff voided.\m/
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
There, it's fixed. Now we share 1st place.

Also, ignore what A Path Too Far says about Boys on MGuitar. It says I'm 830 over but my score is at least 2k below optimal, so idk where it's getting 42307 from.

yeah I dont trust these "current top scores" anymore. it hasnt been updated in years.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah SH Hdrums has TtFaF, RB1 has RttH, RB2 has Visions, so nop. For vox, it'll just be a matter of time before you get used to it.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pro guitar and DS games and adapters are literally gathering dust. I wouldn't mind shipping the DS stuff as it would all fit in a small box, but the guitar would likely cost me $30 to ship due to its weight and size. I am happy to meet you somewhere next time I go to Jeff City, and we can just put them in your car or whatever. That way you don't have to socialize or whatever, just borrow them. Personally, I would like them to see use, and get them back whenever.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Yeah SH Hdrums has TtFaF, RB1 has RttH, RB2 has Visions, so nop. For vox, it'll just be a matter of time before you get used to it.

TTFaF, yeah, and RttH, but I actually think I can get Visions. It might be bootlegged initially, but I think I can do it.

bushidox wrote:
The pro guitar and DS games and adapters are literally gathering dust. I wouldn't mind shipping the DS stuff as it would all fit in a small box, but the guitar would likely cost me $30 to ship due to its weight and size. I am happy to meet you somewhere next time I go to Jeff City, and we can just put them in your car or whatever. That way you don't have to socialize or whatever, just borrow them. Personally, I would like them to see use, and get them back whenever.

If nothing else, you can pop by Firehouse Subs whenever I'm working and drop them off or something. We can coordinate that whenever it's nearing one of your visits into town.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea that would work best. Heck, my mom even lives less than 2 miles from Firehouse and likes to eat there.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about bootleg Visions too, at first... then realised it wouldn't make the blast problem go away, despite the additional little breaks Less impossible than RttH though... RttH is just brutal x) Tom Sawyer will toy with you too it likes to do that.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 23rd over BigZ7337
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 14th over donovan3995

So, apparently chocotricks woke up again and decided he wants to play some more. I had originally thought this was maybe a quick jaunt in the game and then he'd leave, but it seems now I'll actually have a race of sorts on my hands. In any case, it means that Expert isn't as finished as I thought it was, and that Easy romp won't be happening all that soon. I might actually just switch over to Lefty this month, and only pop in over here to try and stay ahead of choco. Yeah, I'll probly do that.

In other news, I'm glad I was able to keep 1st on TBRB after Cabanon notified me of a ludicrous typo. And I almost got a rank on Blitz now that I have a controller with a working L1 button. Some good, some bad this week.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Blitz (all): +1 to 16th over llamaman2
Rock Band 2: +1 to 137th over muoldaar

I guess if I don't attack things on Expert, it's not going to matter that much since he'll just keep on overtaking me. Unless I manage to play keep-up long enough for him to run out of songs/willingness to play, but idk if/when that'll happen. I'll admit it's a bit aggravating because I had wanted to start working on lefty stuff, but if I have to keep this place, so be it.

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Rank-ups:
Blitz (all): +1 to 16th over llamaman2
Rock Band 2: +1 to 137th over muoldaar

I guess if I don't attack things on Expert, it's not going to matter that much since he'll just keep on overtaking me. Unless I manage to play keep-up long enough for him to run out of songs/willingness to play, but idk if/when that'll happen. I'll admit it's a bit aggravating because I had wanted to start working on lefty stuff, but if I have to keep this place, so be it.

Keep at it dude. Your in this for the long haul \m/
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=12&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=5&inst=5&tier=27&diff=1&song=478&page=1

Might wanna fix this.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-up:
Expert: +1 to 21st over chocotricks
Drums: +1 to 22nd over sokushi

So...maybe he's done. Or at least on Expert? In any case, this is a break week for sure. Which is good because I was helping my dad finish the home thy're gonna buy in town so they can move back in, plus I had a really zany work schedule (I practically never get 3 days off unless I specifically ask for it).

So, not the most productive week, but not terrible either. There are scores for Vlefty I need to input as well, but I'll do those...later.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 43 of 63

Jump to: