ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Rank-ups for 2017:
PS3: +1 to 2nd over Kermess
Expert: +4 to 9th over louster200, stubbscroll, ricecake and RealMessiah (Top 10!)
Blitz (All): +2 to 8th over ponyboy86 and BigStevieCool26
Rock Band 3: +2 to 18th over louster200 and ricecake
Blitz (Reg): +2 to 10th over DenBreezy and Kubuh (Top 10!)

And there you have it. My last rank-ups for the year 2017. I've decided that I'm not going to push myself to try and get the final 17m points to reach top 15th on RB3, and I know I'll never make the last push on Drums for top 10 there, so the run ends here. I'm upset about not being able to make it, for sure, but considering I started with nearly 10 stats in the middle of the year (+RB2 above 100) and I whittled it down to just 2, that's not bad. I did push myself really hard and kinda devoted nearly all my spare time toward this, though, so I'm not keen to repeat it. Once I reach a set milestone on Lefty I may try to clean up the last few points I need so they're all in the top 10, but if/when I go for top 5 I'll definitely try to make it be a year-long, much more sedate pace.

As for the rank-ups themselves, they're kinda self-evident. I had to push through 35 million points on Blitz to pass through those two (Kubuh was 24m alone!), and I banged out a damn impressive ~11m points on Drums. That's partially because I think I'm through most of the <100K RB songs, and also because I've gotten good enough to combo most Challenging songs and that I can average at least 150K on a 10-song setlist. It's a pretty nice feeling, even if my leg and right arm still can't handle faster beats.

Now, that's not to say I won't play anymore GH/RB the rest of the year because I might. Doing some Blitz (RBN) reduxes or working on GH3MDLC is still in the cards, potentially. But I'm not going to go toward any one specific long-term goal for now. Once it's January 1st, 2018, I'm going to shelve this account for now and dive into Lefty, with a definitively more lax pace to it.

I will likely at least do one final update on the 30th with Overall totals and Bushi's last board updates for the year. Hell, I may even find it in me to work on my FC totals and setting up a board for Lefty as well. Who knows. (I do need to update the google docs spreadsheet, though, don't I...?)

Merry Christmas (or *insert related holiday*), everyone! Have a Happy New Year and keep on rockin'!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! You very nearly accomplished year long goals in every category. That is some impressive dedication for a (mostly) dead genre. I see you get these rankups and think how much time does all that really take? Let me know when you want to borrow the midi and pro guitar, or if you want the 5 lane. When you run out of other points to get I figure that might push you to another tier. Happy holidays.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, the very last update for right now. As of this post, Voidedalive2x is not going to be logged on until I reach a certain point with Voidedlefty. If you post here, I am not going to respond to it until I'm back on here, just as an FYI. Same with PMs (as a note, if it's a seriously pressing issue such as with an erroneous 1st or such, just PM Lefty and I'll take care of that; otherwise, to the backburner)

So, I decided to compile my final standings for everything I have points on, plus the final rankings for Overall stats (with rank-ups) and Bushi's boards. I didn't include stats I have 0 points in (DS, pro games, GHLive/RB4), nor did I include anything from XBox 360/Wii simply because they're either irrelevant at this point or just not worth it IMO.

This'll be a pretty long one, but it will also serve as a benchmark whenever I have to come back. Granted, I probably won't do something this stat-focused for a good while, but still.

The final Unique stat placements:
All: 3rd with 2.6 billion points
PS2: 1st with 1.1 billion points
PS3: 2nd with 1.4 billion points
Easy: 5th with 352 million points
Medium: 4th with 438 million points
Hard: 3rd with 700 million points
Expert: 9th with 1.1 billion points
Guitar: 9th with 1.1 billion points
Bass: 4th with 547 million points
Drums: 12th with 371 million points
Vocals: 10th with 314 million points
Keys: 2nd with 45 million points
Blitz (All): 8th with 205 million points
Guitar Hero 1: 17th with 38.2 million points
Guitar Hero 80s: 10th with 24 million points
Guitar Hero 3: 5th with 144 million points
Guitar Hero Aerosmith: 1st with 48.2 million points
Guitar Hero World Tour: 6th with 247 million points
Guitar Hero Metallica: 3rd with 164 million points
Guitar Hero Smash Hits: 14th with 113 million points
Guitar Hero 5: 10th with 209 million points
Guitar Hero Van Halen: 2nd with 96.7 million points
Band Hero: 3rd with 115 million points
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: 10th with 203 million points
Rock Band 1: 2nd with 198 million points
Rock Band 2: 100th with 152 million points
Rock Band Network (RB2): 1st with 32 million points
The Beatles Rock Band: 1st with 50.9 million points
Lego Rock Band: 2nd with 68.5 million points
Green Day Rock Band: 1st with 61.2 million points
Rock Band 3: 18th with 292 million points
Rock Band Network (RB3): 2nd with 81.6 million points
Blitz (Regular): 10th with 164 million points
Blitz (RBN): 4th with 41.2 million points

Final Overall rank-ups for 2017:
All: 6th with 2.9 billion points
PS2: 1st with 1.4 billion points
PS3: 3rd with 1.4 billion points (+2 over Kubuh and eljasmy)
Easy: 6th with 363 million points
Medium: 7th with 465 million points
Hard: 11th with 798 million points (+1 over VeryMetalChewie)
Expert: 15th with 1.5 billion points (+13)
Guitar: 17th with 1.4 billion points (+1 over BrianBAM19)
Bass: 6th with 568 million points
Drums: 37th with 393 million points (+7)
Vocals: 17th with 318 million points
Keys: 2nd with 46.2 million points (-1)
Blitz (All): 8th with 205 million points (+4 over DenBreezy, Kubuh, ponyboy86 and BigStevieCool26)
Guitar Hero 1: 83rd with 70 million points
Guitar Hero 80s: 15th with 55.4 million points
Guitar Hero 3: 33rd with 219 million points
Guitar Hero Aerosmith: 37th with 53.4 million points
Guitar Hero World Tour: 16th with 267 million points
Guitar Hero Metallica: 6th with 209 million points
Guitar Hero Smash Hits: 6th with 114 million points
Guitar Hero 5: 16th with 222 million points
Guitar Hero Van Halen: 7th with 97.6 million points
Band Hero: 7th with 116 million points
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: 21st with 206 million points
Rock Band 1: 6th with 253 million points
Rock Band 2: 195th with 161 million points (+28)
Rock Band Network (RB2): 3rd with 32.1 million points
The Beatles Rock Band: 2nd with 51. 1 million points
Lego Rock Band: 4th with 70 million points
Green Day Rock Band: 1st with 61.7 million points
Rock Band 3: 26th with 294 million points (+4 over SunCrane, mrspeedy1999, Bandaddy and PinkiePie91)
Rock Band Network (RB3): 3rd with 81.9 million points
Blitz (Regular): 11th with 170 million points (+7)
Blitz (RBN): 4th with 49.6 million points

Bushidox's GH Boards final ranks:
Easy Guitar On-Dics: 9th with 84 million points
Easy Guitar O211: 11th with 25.4 million points
Easy Guitar Overall: 10th with 91.6 million points
Medium Guitar On-disc: 12th with 124 million points
Medium Guitar O211: 8th with 38.1 million points
Medium Guitar Overall: 10th with 135 million points
Hard Guitar On-Disc: 11th with 178 million points
Hard Guitar O211: 20th with 56.9 million points
Hard Guitar Overall: 11th with 193 million points
Expert Guitar On-Disc: 42nd with 211 million points
Expert Guitar O211: Unranked
Expert Guitar Overall: 42nd with 228 million points
Easy Bass On-Disc: 6th with 46.1 million points
Easy Bass Overall: 9th with 52.3 million points
Medium Bass On-Disc: 6th with 60.2 million points
Medium Bass Overall: 7th with 67.6 million points
Hard Bass On-Disc: 3rd with 78.2 million points
Hard Bass Overall: 5th with 87.1 million points
Expert Bass On-Disc: 16th with 88.8 million points
Expert Bass Overall: 12th with 99 million points

Bushi's RB leaderboards final ranks:
Easy Guitar Non-Import: 4th with 13.1 million points
Easy Guitar Imports: 4th with 13.1 million points
Easy Guitar Overall: 1st with 14.8 million points
Medium Guitar Non-Import: 3rd with 27.8 million points
Medium Guitar Import: 3rd with 27.8 million points
Medium Guitar Overall: 1st with 31.5 million points
Hard Guitar Non-Import: 2nd with 45.5 million points
Hard Guitar Import: 2nd with 45.5 million points
Hard Guitar Overall: 2nd with 51.4 million points
Expert Guitar Non-Import: 7th with 57.7 million points
Expert Guitar Import: 13th with 57.7 million points
Expert Guitar Overall: 26th with 61.8 million points
Easy Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 15.8 million points
Easy Bass Import: 3rd with 15.8 million points
Easy Bass Overall: 1st with 17.9 million points
Medium Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 26.8 million points
Medium Bass Import: 3rd with 26.8 million points
Medium Bass Overall: 1st with 30.5 million points
Hard Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 41.6 million points
Hard Bass Import: 3rd with 41.6 million points
Hard Bass Overall: 2nd with 47.5 million points
Expert Bass Non-Import: 12th with 40.1 million points
Expert Bass Import: 27th with 40.1 million points
Expert Bass Overall: 20th with 47.5 million points

This is Voidedalive2x signing off. Take care, people.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm back here, for however long that may be. This goal this time is rather simple, if twofold.

1: Get RB3 (and by extension, Drums) in the top 10 like I failed to do last year.
2: RB3 XBass FGFC
And potentially, 3: Pass BrianBAM on Bushi's non-import XBass board.

#1 is the main focus here, and will likely take a couple months. I still have over 110m to go, which is definitely not something I can bust out within a month. It might even take three or four, honestly. I can get 100K per song, which is good if I can do 10 songs a day or so, but that still means I need 110 days, which is bout 3-4 months. So I guess that works out.

#2 is essentially a "side" project, insofar as a way to keep myself from getting too worn out/bored of getting through Drums. And I know I can do it since RB3 has nothing like Visions/RttH/GGaHT to make it stupidly difficult, so FGFC #174 will be in the books soon. Probly about 1-2 months, depending on how annoying the songs are.

The nuance, though, is #3. As I mentioned on the RB Bass boards, I'm reasonably certain I could pass BrianBAM on that board, or be within...probly 10K at max by the time I'm done. I'm aiming to be at least within about 2K or so, which is doable. 3-5K seems to be a reasonable estimate, but I do want to try to get as close as possible. Though, if I reach the FGFC before I get near 1st place, I'm not going to frustrate myself trying to get the score over the FGFC.

I admittedly am a little irked at how close sjay is getting to me. Not in the sense that I don't want him to keep climbing or anything, but I'm maybe a little concerned at his steady but rapid climb. He's...probably going to pass me by the end of the year, if not sooner, probably while I'm on Lefty to. I think that at some point I'm going to have to try and stay ahead of him unless he manages to run out of songs beforehand.

So...let's get this started.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Should be possible.
2) Some songs are a nightmare. I don't remember a decent amount of charts, but Jerry/CiaM/The Killing Moon/Free Bird/Roundabout/Llama. But I would say if you get Jerry/Killing Moon/Roundabout, should be good to go.
3)I think it's possible. Though... will be redux'ing LRB, and still need to enter my scores for RB1/2/GDRB. So, you may have some competition there.

Though WT burned me a fair bit, so you're probably good. And you have a cushion of about ~200k from the community total, so have a fair bit of space there.

Best of luck my friend. How's the transition back to non-lefty?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) it's simply inevitable. I just didn't have the time (or the motivation) to do it by the end of 2017. It won't fall quickly, but it will fall.
2) I got Llama, Roundabout and No One Knows already, and I've gotten most of the Impossible/Nightmare tiers. Caught in a Mosh is just being stupid with me so I have no other troubles there, Free Bird is nowhere near as difficult as the SH version, and my biggest concern now is just The Killing Moon. But I can do it.
3) Well, yeah, you'll probably take over in the end, and I'm not going to get any new 1sts or anything like that. Really, I'm completely confused as to how BAM and some of the others got their scores. I should be done before you decide to come back, though.

Eh, the transition back isn't a big deal. I did worry a little bit I'd have lost some touches in places, but either I haven't tested them enough or I didn't really lose them, so that's cool.

I did get some FCs already and made comments about them on the RB side if you want to check over there.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 8th over VyktorX
Rock Band 3: +1 to 17th over FattyT88

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
#16: Hey Man Nice Shot
#17: Beast and the Harlot
#18: Crazy Train
#19: In a Big Country
#20: Antibodies
#21: I Got You (I Feel Good)
#22: Fly Like an Eagle
#23: Radar Love
#24: Before I Forget
#25: Jerry was a Racecar Driver
#26: Dead End Friends
#27: Been Caught Stealing
#28: This Bastard's Life
#29: 25 or 6 to 4
#30: Break on Through (to the Other Side)
#31: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
#32: The Look
#33: Walk of Life
#34: Lasso
#35: False Alarm
#36: One Armed Scissor
#37: Viva la Resistance
#38: The Power of Love
#39: Bohemian Rhapsody
#40: Get Up, Stand Up
#41: Crosstown Traffic
#42: Foolin'
#43: Rainbow in the Dark
#44: Centerfold
#45: Werewolves of London
#46: Misery Business
#47: Don't Stand So Close to me
#48: Low Rider
#49: 20th Century Boy

Recounting even though I already made some notes on these so that both sides have them. And notes for the rest of the songs follow below.

Crosstown Traffic: The path up on ipather was actually pretty much completely correct. It may have pulled short on the 2nd, I don't recall. But hey, tied optimal is always cool, though it's conceivable that at least one tick can be had.
Foolin': Pretty good path, though I think there was one or two extra squeezes the ipather path missed. I'm missing 150 myself.
Rainbow in the Dark: non-e-whammy optimized path, so there was alot missing and a lot I still need to find. At this point I would appreciate it if Pinkie was squeezing over here if only so I could double-check my own work and figure out what I'm missing.
Centerfold: Had no path up, so I had to improvise. idk where you get the rest of the points I'm missing, though.
Werewolves of London: There was a path up, but it was a terrible path so I had to make one myself. I did get one that was over 129K, but I don't know why I can't get it myself. Very annoying.
Misery Business: I don't think doubles are even possible on this song, or if they are it's barely so. I didn't try for them.
Don't Stand so Close to Me: ipather path didn't include e-whammy, but I was able to make adjustments to get the score I did.
Low Rider: Probably even stupider than Misery Business considering these doubles are on grace notes. Blech.
20th Century Boy: Didn't have a path either. My lower score is slightly more understandable here because my path includes squeezes that I think are barely possible with perfect e-whammy, but I obviously didn't get them.

Currently halfway through the FGFC, and I'm on the moderate tier right now. I haven't had any huge deviations from BAM's scores (as in, probly about 5K or more), so things are still on track to get 1st on bushi's board. Considering RB3 is maxed out at ~13.220m (BAM is 1st globally with 13.219, but there's obviously still some points left, though idk if it's enough to break 220), there was only a 12m or so gap between me and 1st on bushi's boards, and I had about 1.1m already put in before Llama, NoK, and Roundabout, I should still have about 100K to work with. Not to mention that for about every song and a half BAM has over by at least 1k, there's another song that I'm over him by that amount or more, so things are roughly evening out. If I do end up about 1-3K short with reasonable reduxes I may go back and try to do those, but otherwise I'll just let it be.

I got at least 4m points on Drums this week. However, my blue pad decided to have its cord snap while I was playing Wasted Years (right after the solo, too), so I'm on break from that for now. I do have a new pad coming in, even if it's gonna take a week, so there shouldn't be too long a downtime. I also crested 300m for RB3, so I'm only 100m away instead of 110m! *sigh...*

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you got all the hard Expert Bass FCs out of the way, so a FGFC on Expert should be in the bag. How you got both Jerry and Antibodies so fast, I will never know. I think I have only 5 starred both on Hard, Expert was just painful. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing if you take over 1st place.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry was a slight pain due to what felt like HO/PO shenanigans, but really, it's the same pattern for the most part, just occasionally shifed up the fretboard.

And after FCing Antibodies on XKeys, XBass was a piece of cake. I mean, yes, the changing triplets can be difficult if you're not good at moving your fingers in variable patterns, but considering it doesn't bullshit you with HO chord-note-chord crap, it''s a much better chart to tackle.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RitD... screw pathing that song. But, looking at it again. The correct path (I've been looking at the chart for like 5 minutes, so probably wrong)

2 - 1st Green. (Ends on that Yellow Sustain)
1 - 2nd Yellow. (The last green of that triplet)
2 - 3rd Green. (Red Sustain)
2 - NN/Maybe 1st or 3rd green (I'm super unsure on my alt activations, but if anything past NN ends on that Yellow sustain, I got it incorrect)
2 - 1st Yellow or 3rd. (Yellow Sustain for 3rd, and 1st probably 8th green)

I may have fallen out of style with pathing...

Didn't add the (+1's/etc) as I hate ipather, and being colourblind doesn't help at all (seriously have to ask others to tell the colours >.>). But pretty much follow the path listed and activate on those notes, which I really don't feel like playing RB3 right now, but just go 100%/100% on the squeezes. Or just summon your inner Pinkie when I was going for first on RB3 X Keys. Before I got the keyboard.

Also, when you finish off Xbass, maybe go for X Keys FGFC? I think you can get it, granted antibodies was my song for the FGFC (iirc) Which... you're only 1000% correct that if you get antibodies on X Keys, X Bass isn't much at all. Though when/if you pass me on RB3 bass, may go back to it. Would be nice to get 13.22. Which I have one song that gives me at least 6k+ increase and another one with a relatively easy 1k+ increase.

Just see The Killing Moon/CiaM/Free Bird being in your way now. I don't remember Free Bird too well, but it feels/felt that CiaM/The Killing moon were just completely random FC's.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killing Moon just has that super fast trill, otherwise I would have the FC.

Free Bird is easy until the outro speed up, still feels doable for me, which means he should FC it no problem.

Caught in a Mosh, well, okay that one might be a bit of a challenge.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Killing Moon has a what now? I don't recall bass chart ever having a trill. It's strumming, mate.

CiaM just has that quick strumming bit right before the solo, along with moderately difficult patterns.

Free Bird doesn't have the outro that the SH version does, so the hardest part about it is...approx Solo M-N, I think. I don't know the section names by heart (GH or SH), but it's where the drums are doing that long-ass roll.

As for XKeys...I could. But Roundabout is a bigger beast than most other songs, even among XKeys. Antibodies does come close, but each song has two entirely different patterns and speeds to give them individual difficulty.

For RitD...I think you've messed up where some activations are supposed to go. That, or I don't know if you're counting sustains along with regular notes or not. I tried to put your path in as best as I could but I ended up with sub-170K.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 16th over themightytaco

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
#50: Humanoid
#51: Oh my God
#52: King George
#53: Whip It
#54: Combat Baby
#55: China Grove
#56: The Beautiful People
#57: I Need to Know
#58: Space Oddity
#59: Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
#60: Killing Loneliness
#61: Get Free
#62: Portions for Foxes
#63: Don't Bury Me...I'm Not Dead
#64: Living in America

Slow and small week, in part because I had to wait for a new blue pad but also just because I didn't really feel like playing GH/RB that week. I think I will try to get to 79/83 before Bushi's next update (whenever that may be) and assess how many points I have left from there. If I can't get 1st off of TKM, CiaM, FB and EWtRtW then I'll have to find points elsewhere. Just need to sit through the rest of apprentice and solid...

Speaking of, commentary!

Humanoid: Other than squeezing one more in on the 3rd (I think it's the 3rd), I don't see very many points left.
Oh my God: Did well on the path, I think I'm just missing points from the BRE. Those aren't my strong suit, either, and I don't have a good rhythm to play the guitar/bass BREs like I do the Drum BREs.
King George: Maybe there's doubles, but other than BRE points and maybe one extra squeeze on the 1st this is good.
Whip It: Optimal.
Combat Baby: I had a really bad sense of how many points I could get because the ipather path sits 900 points behind my score, but apparently there's either very easy doubles or that path just didn't reach as far as it should. I'm not really sure which, nor am i interested in checking.
China Grove: There's still some points missing, but I don't know where. Ipather path was bad, though.
The Beautiful People: Those are...possibly doable doubles. Possibly. From the looks of things, either they aren't doable or nobody's tried. I tried for a bit but it keeps cutting my combo whenever I do, so...
I Need to Know: I made a pretty good path, but there's I think about 300 I missed. squeezing-wise. The path I made is fine.
Space Oddity: Don't think I missed anything. Actually passed BAM, so that's good.
Stop me: ipather path I think was decent but maybe didn't account for e-whammy. Still missed stuff regardless.
Killing Loneliness: Pretty sure I missed a squeeze on the final activation. Not sure how BAM has 20 more points from ticks, though.
Get Free: Please explain how BAM got 54 more points when there isn't any room to change the path.
Portions for Foxes: Pretty straightforward, actually.
Don't Bury Me: I must've missed 150 somewhere, though I can't remember where.
Living in America: According to my comments, I missed going for ticks on one activation. I did well otherwise, though.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back to Get Free if you want those 54 points. As I'm 99.9% sure 89,543 is optimal, and... about a dozen people have it. I can't remember the song/path/etc of it. The path on ipather is wrong.

Believe this is the correct path. It's in my notebook, with my score, so I'm going to assume it's correct.

1 - 5th red
2+1 - 2nd red
1+1 - 9th yellow

Also, looked at RitD's chart some more... I think this is correct. If it is not my glory days of pathing are long gone. And I won't try any further to help anyone when it comes to pathing unless I know it's correct lol. So pretty much Roundabout on X keys. Though, if it is correct, (sadly can't try it out on my own at this moment) but if it is correct, just ask for further paths. I'm going to say that's going to get you a very high 170k or a low 171k.

1+1 - 2nd OD note
1+1 - 21st yellow - after 5th yellow hold
1+2 - 3rd OD note
1+1 - 10th yellow
1 - 2nd orange
2 - 8th yellow
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work as always Void. I see you sitting now at 67 shiny Expert FCs on RB3, a very nice total, and the whole 2nd tier to go through still. The data I pulled was from Monday, which gave you a total of 48,226,622 points. Since then you have added 366,394 points, or a current total of 48,593,016 points. Assuming you get 1st overall on the Apprentice tier, that is 1,481,139 points from that tier, lets say you get 122,700 points on Rock Lobster, 150,500 points on Everybody Wants to Rule the World, a conservative estimate of 270,000 on the Killing Moon, a non FC conservative estimate of Caught in a Mosh of 320,000, and a non FC score of 440,000 points from Free Bird. This would bring your total to 1,303,200 points from other scores not entered. 48,593,016 + 1,481,139 + 1,303,200 points = 51,377,355 points. That would be a very solid 2nd place on disk, but still a fair bit short of BrianBAM19 for 1st. With non conservative estimates I think you can likely hit 51.5 million, a very impressive total. What are your thoughts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 48 of 63

Jump to: