Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, stop worrying about paths and 3B and help me get a score on all songs/difficulty/instrument..
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
really makes me wish I could just do, like, two packs of songs a week, E-X, G/B/D/V, but I was REALLY late to that particular bandwagon).

thats why I want a PS4 this year. I want to knock down weekly RB4 DLC. I have not done a single DLC in RB execpt the Track Packs and this scare me to death to do all of this lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
really makes me wish I could just do, like, two packs of songs a week, E-X, G/B/D/V, but I was REALLY late to that particular bandwagon).

thats why I want a PS4 this year. I want to knock down weekly RB4 DLC. I have not done a single DLC in RB execpt the Track Packs and this scare me to death to do all of this lol

There's nothing to stop you purchasing the tracks through the PS store in anticipation. They do discounts for earlybird each week at the moment. Save you a bunch
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

There's nothing to stop you purchasing the tracks through the PS store in anticipation. They do discounts for earlybird each week at the moment. Save you a bunch

But don't you need a PS4 to buy PS4 DLC? I don't recall seeing any options for PS4 DLC in the store on my PS3.

And just calm down. You may not care about pathing, and that's fine, but I do. And I don't want to see those red circles if I can help it.

Anyways, work is a little hectic this week, so I might slow down a bit. Don't expect a full 5 every day like usual.

GHWoR EOMBFCs (2/93):
Again
Aqualung

GHWoR DLC EOMBFCs:
After Forever
Afterlife
Ain't Got Nothin'
All I Want
All Nightmare Long
All the Right Moves
All the Small Things
All the World is Mad
Almost Easy
Always
Another Way to Die
Anything 'Cept the Truth
Astro Zombies
Attack
Audience of One
Avon

Got nearly all of the A's done with. Only exceptions are ABC (I am not looking forward to the two re-FCs I'll have to do, much less on the other difficulties), and American Pie (Drums and Vox aren't FC'd on BH itself).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
sjay wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

But don't you need a PS4 to buy PS4 DLC? I don't recall seeing any options for PS4 DLC in the store on my PS3.

And just calm down. You may not care about pathing, and that's fine, but I do. And I don't want to see those red circles if I can help it.

Anyways, work is a little hectic this week, so I might slow down a bit. Don't expect a full 5 every day like usual.

GHWoR OMBFCs (2/93):
Again
Aqualung

GHWoR DLC OMBFCs:
After Forever
Afterlife
Ain't Got Nothin'
All I Want
All Nightmare Long
All the Right Moves
All the Small Things
All the World is Mad
Almost Easy
Always
Another Way to Die
Anything 'Cept the Truth
Astro Zombies
Attack
Audience of One
Avon

Got nearly all of the A's done with. Only exceptions are ABC (I am not looking forward to the two re-FCs I'll have to do, much less on the other difficulties), and American Pie (Drums and Vox aren't FC'd on BH itself).

Try going through PlayStation store online. I've done the same with free dlc over on xbox360.
As for your paths, each to there own. Just seems a bit pointless given the diminishing population round here.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

really ? neat, thanks for the tips. I might go on and start buying those DLC. i'll skip the RBN Legacy crap tho.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
sjay wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

really ? neat, thanks for the tips. I might go on and start buying those DLC. i'll skip the RBN Legacy crap tho.

@Cabanon - Atleast you can use legacy instruments with relative ease on the PS4
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 8th over Mike65707
Warriors of Rock: +2 to 7th over Oobatz and fred-kermess

Warriors of Rock EGuitar FCs:
Bad Moon Rising
Bag it Up
The Beautiful People
Beautiful Thieves
Because of You
Between the Lines
Beverly Hills
The Bird and the Worm
The Bitter End
Black Betty
Black Friday
Bloodmeat
Blue Monday
Bodhisattva
Bomb the World
Boom
Born to Run
Break it Out
Broken Man
Broken, Beat and Scarred

Warriors of Rock EDrums FCs:
Back Again
Bad Moon Rising
Bag it Up
Bat Country
The Beautiful People
Beautiful Thieves
Because of You
Been Caught Steeling
Between the Lines
Beverly Hills
Beyond the Life You Know
The Bird and the Worm
Birth Ritual
The Bitter End
Black Betty
Black Friday
Black Hole Sun
Black Rain
Black Sunday
Black Widow of la Porte

Skipped a week or two, I think. Sorry about that. It's been very busy at work and it's left me pretty tired.

Of course, trying to plan out paths for everything at the same time as FCing is also tiring, but still. I'm personally a bit amazed that 3B looks like it's feasible within 2018, though I don't think I will try to fit in some Lefty stuff by the end of the year unless I make 3B by December or something. or maybe not. I might just fill that in with H/XVox and H/XDrums. One of the two. Still interested in catching up to sjay, as I could do it if I just hard-played XDrums for the last 200M I need or something like that.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things have just felt hectic and very busy at work. I've still wanted to try and make my weekly Saturday updates, but sometimes I've just felt either like I was too tired to or didn't have much to say.

While I still want to go through all the Easy/Medium stuff, and I will likely find time for it next year, I still think actually getting 3B is more important; that, and I still want to do it before sjay. Need to get the willpower to play both Xdrums and XGuitar (and Hard on those, too), but I'm still hopeful.

One of the biggest hangups on HDrums are heavy thrash beat songs like FotS, CW, DE, etc. It just feels very annoying how I can't even go one section most times before my right arm is tired out. I don't believe that these songs are completely out of reach, but it's a major hurdle I need to fix before I can get anywhere. Granted, this only applies to songs who consistently have the pattern, not pattern (where oranges are kicks). The latter I can do just fine but the main songs that have it (TTFAF, WE) have stupidly fast and/or complex fills that are the main hurdle in FCing them.

'sabout it this time around.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 6th over immax
Drums: +1 to 7th over RobGHH
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 6th over Arvain

GHWoR HGuitar DLC FCs:
Living Dead Beat
Parade of the Dead
Nothing to Say
Doomsayer
Blooddrunk
Black Sunday
World on Fire
We've Got a Situation Here
We're All Gonna Die
Watch This
Was it Worth It
Crazy Horse
Beyond the Life You Know
Welcome to the Black Parade
Talk Dirty to Me
Spoonman
Savor the Kill
Rusty Cage
Red Barchetta
Ignorance
Helena
Downfall of Us All
Detroit Rock City
Bulletproof Heart
All I Want
Wretches and Kings
Tom Sawyer
Time Warp
Teenagers
Supermassive Black Hole
Sorrow
Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
Sad to Know
Real World
Poison
Name
Love Song
Little Sister
Lifelong Dayshift
Hunted Down
Hot Patootie
Hands All Over
Get Your Gunn
Closer
Calling Dr. Love
Buried Myself Alive
Burden in my Hand
Always
Across 5 Oceans
2nd Sucks
Bu

GHWoR HDrums On-disc FCs:
Ties That Bind
The Feel Good Drag
The Outsider
Cryin'
Dancing Through Sunday
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Re-Ignition (Live)

GHWoR HDrums DLC FCs:
Lycanthrope
Attack
From Yesterday
Kings and Queens
2nd Sucks
All I Want
Downfall of us All
NJ Legion Iced Tea
Livin' on the Edge
Love in an Elevator
Rag Doll
New Wave
Elected
I'm Eighteen
Poison
Welcome to my Nightmare
Damned if I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) (Live)
Dear Maria Count Me In
Weightless
Gives You Hell
Twilight of the Thunder God
Everything's Magic
Afterlife
Almost Easy
Scream
Degenerated
21st Century Digital Boy

GHWoR XDrums DLC FCs:
Lonesome Road Blues

Admittedly, most of the Drums FCs were from last week (the one before this one that's ending), but I had thought I could fill up the whole post-it note page first. I...kinda did this week.

Also, Indians can piss the fuck off, as can Everything's Magic. And fuck whoever decided those Everlong-style patterns were on yellow with the single beat-shift onto red and not blue/green. I DON'T CARE IF THE PRIMARY SET HAD YELLOW/ORANGE AS SYMBOLS, THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO HIT GREEN EITHER ON YOUR OFF-HAND AND RISK BANGING YOUR HANDS TOGETHER OR YOU HAVE TO AWKWARDLY TRIPLE-HIT OR DOUBLE HIT JUST TO HIT THE GREEN WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND. Not fucking cool.

Anyways, as I mentioned previously I just want to get to 3B first and foremost, hopefully over sjay. So I'm mainly focusing on H/X Guitar/Drums. I will be coming back to what I was doing at some point, but I might actually do FGFCs before that.

sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

Anyways, as I mentioned previously I just want to get to 3B first and foremost, hopefully over sjay.

Dude you got this in the bag. \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 3rd over sjay (finally)
Expert: +1 to 5th over Gatozapatos
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 5th over Kris35710

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs (11/92):
I Know What I Am
Children of the Grave
Burnin' for You
Machinehead

Warriors of Rock HDrums DLC FCs:
Sorrow
Dis-Moi
Fly One Time
Number With no Name
Shimmer & Shine
Everybody Wants You
The Stroke
When She Comes to Me
Black Sunday
Crazy Horse
Parade of the Dead
After Forever
Into the Void
Sweet Leaf
No Rain
Adam's Song
All the Small Things
First Date
What's my Age Again?
There's no Other Way
Get Out of Denver
Her Strut
Old Time Rock & Roll
Rock N' Roll Band
Ticks
Give me a Sign
Sooner or Later
Until the End
My Lucky Day

Warriors of Rock XDrums DLC FCs:
Plush
Prodigal Son (Live)

Stupid Wiki being down and delaying things. But, I'm finally ahead of sjay again, so yay for that!

My current plan is that I'm trying to FC all the DLC and what WoR on-disc songs I can for now on HDrums, and when I'm on the second go-around I'll also look for the other on-disc songs. I still actually feel confident that I can and should end up at about...-10 or so as far as FCs across WoR songs and probaby -20 or 30 out of every song, but none of them will be DLC. I'm sure of that. The worst two DLC songs are going to likely be All Nightmare Long and That Was Just Your Life. So really, my biggest hurdles are on-disc FCs and getting the FGFCs, but with songs like TTFAF, WE, BYOB, Soul Doubt, CW and FoTS, I'm not surprised (nothing from VH or 5, tho, except MAYBE 21CSM). I do need to get myself conditioned for just enduring CW/FotS/DE/FFWF; if I can't even survive the song without multiple pauses, I'm not gonna be able to try to FC them or any fills.

XDrums is basically just going from Diff 6 and Diff 2 and eventually meeting in the middle, along with some occasional Diff 7/8 when I think I can.

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 3rd over sjay (finally)
Expert: +1 to 5th over Gatozapatos
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 5th over Kris35710

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs (11/92):
I Know What I Am
Children of the Grave
Burnin' for You
Machinehead

Sorrow
Dis-Moi
Fly One Time
Number With no Name
Shimmer & Shine
Everybody Wants You
The Stroke
When She Comes to Me
Black Sunday
Crazy Horse
Parade of the Dead
After Forever
Into the Void
Sweet Leaf
No Rain
Adam's Song
All the Small Things
First Date
What's my Age Again?
There's no Other Way
Get Out of Denver
Her Strut
Old Time Rock & Roll
Rock N' Roll Band
Ticks
Give me a Sign
Sooner or Later
Until the End
My Lucky Day

Plush
Prodigal Son (Live)

Stupid Wiki being down and delaying things. But, I'm finally ahead of sjay again, so yay for that!

My current plan is that I'm trying to FC all the DLC and what WoR on-disc songs I can for now on HDrums, and when I'm on the second go-around I'll also look for the other on-disc songs. I still actually feel confident that I can and should end up at about...-10 or so as far as FCs across WoR songs and probaby -20 or 30 out of every song, but none of them will be DLC. I'm sure of that. The worst two DLC songs are going to likely be All Nightmare Long and That Was Just Your Life. So really, my biggest hurdles are on-disc FCs and getting the FGFCs, but with songs like TTFAF, WE, BYOB, Soul Doubt, CW and FoTS, I'm not surprised (nothing from VH or 5, tho, except MAYBE 21CSM). I do need to get myself conditioned for just enduring CW/FotS/DE/FFWF; if I can't even survive the song without multiple pauses, I'm not gonna be able to try to FC them or any fills.

XDrums is basically just going from Diff 6 and Diff 2 and eventually meeting in the middle, along with some occasional Diff 7/8 when I think I can.

Loving the focus you have at the moment. Stay in that zone, and great stuff will happen for ya. \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Fortunate Son

Low Day
Blooddrunk
Living Dead Beat
Was it Worth It
Look Good in Leather
Bad Moon Risin
Proud Mary
Travelin' Band
We've Got a Situation Here

Sex & Candy
Sister Christian
Stop & Stare

95 million left. I shouldn't need to go anywhere other than WoR for the rest of these. Definitely over 100m left on Hard, and on Expert, too. Doing this by the end of 2018 is also a reality, too.

The bigger question is, what do I do next? The thing I'm drawn to the most is going back through the games, and through that get FGFCs. I do also need to try to get scores for WT-on stuff. It's basically doing something that I intended to do all along, but the question is merely how I do it and where I begin. I actually might skip going to Lefty in this case.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost there! I would suggest going for FGFCs, that's always fun to do. Looking forward to you hitting the 3 Billion club.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 54 of 63

Jump to: