ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Shiz Rivalry: Round 4, Week 3 Song: Seek and Destroy!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're lucky it only took you 2 tries Pas. It took me like 100 tries because I miss the first note of the tapping solo almost every run because I try to not drop ticks on the red sustain before it. Slider notes suck :/. Anyways, FUCK YES HIT THE LIGHTS! I've been wanting this FC for a while and now I have to get it.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah woah woah woah WOAH! I should have FC next to my name and 413,073...

I sent it in PM, but idk...

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Woah woah woah woah WOAH! I should have FC next to my name and 413,073...

I sent it in PM, but idk...

Hmm, I got a PM for the score in the OP, and then you sent me another one, but it was for battery...did you send the wrong pic, or did I not get the PM? Oh well, I'll edit the OP, thanks for the catch!

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I already had a ridiculous choke on Hit The Lights. I missed in Riff!, which I think is the part right after all the chords in the intro (I can't remember, it's that lame lol), and then I proceeded to FC solo 2 (my 1st time ever FCing the section) and then went on to FC the end solo. FML

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I already had a ridiculous choke on Hit The Lights. I missed in Riff!, which I think is the part right after all the chords in the intro (I can't remember, it's that lame lol), and then I proceeded to FC solo 2 (my 1st time ever FCing the section) and then went on to FC the end solo. FML

That sucks, but I missed one in Shred 1's slider section... after I hit Solo 2 in a real run finally. So we're both on the FML train

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Fug wrote:

That sucks, but I missed one in Shred 1's slider section... after I hit Solo 2 in a real run finally. So we're both on the FML train

lolz I miss that slider part all the time because I try to hit the first note late for the activation. I've starting to get it down though.

Also, for shred 2, when that retarded blue strum comes in randomly in the middle of a bunch of HOPOs (you know what I'm talking about? lol) do you actually strum that individual note or just strum really fast and hope you FC it?

matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
Fug wrote:

lolz I miss that slider part all the time because I try to hit the first note late for the activation. I've starting to get it down though.

Also, for shred 2, when that retarded blue strum comes in randomly in the middle of a bunch of HOPOs (you know what I'm talking about? lol) do you actually strum that individual note or just strum really fast and hope you FC it?

I actually strum it. The only part I have missed in ever in Shred 2 is the beginning BO trills, and that because sometimes i switch to the quads one O to early

Matt wrote:
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
I actually strum it. The only part I have missed in ever in Shred 2 is the beginning BO trills, and that because sometimes i switch to the quads one O to early

FUCK! You're a lucky bastard then because I am yet to hit that part without randomly strumming and praying that I hit it lol. FCing this song is gonna be 1% skill and 99% luck for me.

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Fug for winning this week! The next song that we'll be playing is Fade to Black, so good luck to everyone!

And I hate to try and ride a dead horse here, so if you guys are tired of the rivalry, I can let it die here, I'd just rather not keep bumping a rivalry that isn't really active anymore.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Congrats to Fug for winning this week! The next song that we'll be playing is Fade to Black, so good luck to everyone!

And I hate to try and ride a dead horse here, so if you guys are tired of the rivalry, I can let it die here, I'd just rather not keep bumping a rivalry that isn't really active anymore.

My excuse is the same as the last time. My shoulder is out again... >_<

Matt wrote:
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely forgot about it, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This song isn't too physically demanding on my shoulder, so I'll try (keyword is try) to do something...

Matt wrote:
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
This song isn't too physically demanding on my shoulder, so I'll try (keyword is try) to do something...

Don't hurt yourself, matt...

Is it strumming that causes issues with your shoulder? I could try to work around the really strum happy songs if your shoulder gets a little better and you think you're fit to participate again.

matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
matt6662 wrote:

Is it strumming that causes issues with your shoulder? I could try to work around the really strum happy songs if your shoulder gets a little better and you think you're fit to participate again.

Yeah, just when its real fast strumming (Dyer's Eve for example...)

Some other stuff is yeah, and idk some other stuff, idk what im talking about, im out of it...

Matt wrote:
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:
matt6662 wrote:

Yeah, just when its real fast strumming (Dyer's Eve for example...)

Some other stuff is yeah, and idk some other stuff, idk what im talking about, im out of it...

Painmeds FTW.

Thanks for the info, I'll steer the rivalry away from FFWF-ish strumming songs for a while and I'll leave it to you for if you think you're able to play or not. I want to to be able to participate if you want, but don't push yourself if it will prolong your recovery. That would be a awkward explanation to the family physician....XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: