ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Shiz Rivalry: Round 4, Week 3 Song: Seek and Destroy!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
This song isn't too physically demanding on my shoulder, so I'll try (keyword is try) to do something...

Don't hurt yourself, matt...

Is it strumming that causes issues with your shoulder? I could try to work around the really strum happy songs if your shoulder gets a little better and you think you're fit to participate again.

Yeah, just when its real fast strumming (Dyer's Eve for example...)

Some other stuff is yeah, and idk some other stuff, idk what im talking about, im out of it...

Painmeds FTW.

Thanks for the info, I'll steer the rivalry away from FFWF-ish strumming songs for a while and I'll leave it to you for if you think you're able to play or not. I want to to be able to participate if you want, but don't push yourself if it will prolong your recovery. That would be a awkward explanation to the family physician....XD

Lmao, maybe I shouldn't have told him I'm one of the top-notch (Not best because I only have 64/70 GH3 FC's and they don't include raBl, 1, or TTFAF) GH players then?

Anyways, I'm not in major pain today at all, meaning I haven't had to take some meds yet, so I'll play after I clean up shop a little bit here for tomorrow, then I'll do Fade to Black and see how I deal with fast strumming songs (Hell, maybe even do a FFWF FC since I had one miss my last run)

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot about it.... again Sorry Tesuch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? Well, if Fug forgot about it, and you forgot about it, and we've been the only ones turning in scores... then that means....

O_O

[size=36]I WIN THIS WEEK!!![/size]

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to matt for winning this week!

The next song we'll be doing is Search and Destroy, have fun! Also, guys, don't forget that you can submit scores for 24 hours after the dealine to still get points. There can still be points awarded for beating the highest score at the time of the dealine, and also if that score is an FC.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so we're back to GH2? Or do you mean Seek and Destroy? lol I'm confused.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay. Alex I didn't know turned in a score, or yet even was in this rivalry, lol. And close margin of victory too.

Hmm... This song was annoying to FC at first, but now that I got a pretty top notch score on this already (That Fug probably has beat by 2k... >_<)

And Fade to Black, its not that its hard, its just easy to choke.

GH Thread RB Thread

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:

Frick. I meant Seek and Destroy, sorry! I'll edit the OP, think you can compete with us this week, Fug? I know you've been busy pwning the hell out of GH1, but still....

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Fug wrote:

Frick. I meant Seek and Destroy, sorry! I'll edit the OP, think you can compete with us this week, Fug? I know you've been busy pwning the hell out of GH1, but still....

Well, I'll try to compete. This week is gonna be hell for me (I have a presentation to make and 2 papers due for school ). I'm sure I'll find time to slip in a few runs but I'll have to get lucky and reFC it in those few runs. <_<

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so is this thing over already?

Shame if it is.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:
Wait, so is this thing over already?

Shame if it is.

Master isnt posting anything because hes trying to do something epic GH wise for his 2000th post. So i guess we're on hold til then

EDIT: Well, rivalry is officially dead due to lack of participation (A.K.A. the Me, Fug, and Pas show)

GH Thread RB Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: