ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Werelord:War Ensemble 5* X Drums! (GHM OMBFG5*)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Werelord:War Ensemble 5* X Drums! (GHM OMBFG5*) Reply with quote

Most Recent Accomplishment:

11/20/12

Didn't think this would happen...

FC Totals:

Key: E/M/H/X/RB/Total Per Instrument

Guitar:325/18/30/345/167=885

Bass:0/0/0/326/189=515

Drums:0/0/0/59/28=87

Vocals0/0/5/366/154=525

(RB)Keytar:22

DLC:57

Total FCs:2091

Total FGFCs:20

Current Goals:

Guitar:
[] Easy and Medium Guitar FSFC

Bass:
[] Easy and Medium Bass FSFC

Drums:

Vocals:
[] Global Top 5 in all WT Era Games
---[]GHWT (16th)
---[]GHM(11th)
---[]GHSH(14th)
---[]GHVH(8th)
[X] Global 1st GHWoR

Misc.
[] FSOMB5*

Backburner Goals:
[] FSFC Vocals

Log:

11/20/12 War Ensemble X Drums 5*/GHM OMBFG5*
11/19/12 Brianstorm and HFT X Drums 5*
11/18/12 DWEDFN X Drums 5*
11/10/12 Deadfall X Drums 5*/Remaining OMBFS5* Song Analysis
10/20/12 Beginning Hard: Schizoid DWEDFN Scatterbain and Brianstorm
10/17/12 GHVH Easy Guitar FGFC
10/11/12 GHWoR X Vox Global 1st!
9/29/12 GHWT E Guitar FGFC/Vocals FS5*
9/23/12 Almost A Vocals FS5*
9/22/12 GHSH E FGFC
9/18/12 GHA E FGFC and FC Totals Counted
9/15/12 GH3 E FGFC
9/11/12 GH5 Vox FG5*
9/9/12 GHWT OMBFG5*/GHSH Drums FG5*
9/4/12 Bass FS5*
9/3/12 Drum Progress:DE and CW 5*
8/17/12 FCs 32-34 SMK,CoFwRaR, and WttJ
8/11/12 GH3 FC 31 Don't Hold Back
8/10/12 GH:WoR Bass FG5*
8/9/12 BYOB 5*/GHWT Bass FG5* and New Beginning
10/31/09-8/3/12 LOTS OF STUFF (look below you)

Last edited by werelord on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 267 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 4849421951901212
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for the revival of this thread. Hopefully will maintain it this time.

werelord wrote:
8/3/12

What more can be said?

8/2/12 It's done.

On to GH1!
Amazing run really didn't even need SP in Solo B

8/1/12

YES! YES! YES! YES! FINALLY! After days of struggling and hours of learning picking I got it! Now as far as GH2 goes all that remains is Jordan which will fall the second that I can pass Solo C again...really wish I 5*ed the first time...
7/30/12 I'm a lean mean 5*ing machine. Did some work on GH2 getting most of that done with the most notable being.

I then attempted to pass Jordan again with an improved path that would ensure 5*...no dice. Then tried the dreaded Misirlou (GH2+Strumming= Me sad) no avail. I then chose to go to a much looser engine GH6 and realized...I've become LEAUGES better and proceeded to jump right into the worst song on disk Chemical Warfare. With my new strumming prowess (it works on GH6 ) and many attempts I FINALLY conquered my enemy...

With that I am only 8 songs away from a FS5* on Guitar. Pretty cool eh?

7/29/12
After yesterday's sucesss and due to setting my PS2 up again I decided to go back to the original games and boy did I have a hot streak. It started with a quick sprint through GH80s resulting in a FG5*.

I then moved on to the original GH1 to see if I had the same luck there, unfortunately that engine is still uck(although I did get better) and managed to 5* Frankenstein.

I then moved on to GH2 where I had A LOT of bonus songs to run through and had a grand old time with that I then decided to try Six for the first time (at least on the PS2 I played it a couple years ago on a friend's 360) and got THIS. Apparently it's a hard one...

And finally there remained only that one bonus song the one that I always dreaded. The one I could never counquered. The one with the famous wall of skittles. But today things were different...

I FINALLY PASSED JORDAN (too bad it wasn't with 5stars...)which finally means that I have passed all the ondisk songs of Guitar Hero, and due to my work today I am closer to a FS5* then ever! Great day...

7/28/12

Decided to throw in WT and played around a bit massively improving scores and then decided to do Satch Boogie and second try (first time I failed :o) 5 starred! I quickly wrapped up the remaining songs (BYOB and HFT) and bam FG5*.

7/27/12

After two weeks of almost nonstop travelling I'm back and ready to work on this again. As you can see I got L.A., but I also worked on Brianstorm and ALMOST TFCed it (just two phrases in the slow tom part that I couldn't hit), but alas a real run wasnt very fruitful, but it IS possible which means this upteenth run at the FGFC should happen. On a side note
to anyone who actually still cares I have noticed my OP is very cluttered and all in all not that great so I'm thinking of maybe just posting all this junk somewhere in here and then leaving the FGFC progress and then just quote the thing each day. Sound good or so late in the game should I even bother? For that maybe one person reading this VOTE!

7/5/12

Is anyone still around here? I may be back, but I don't want to make any promises because *looks down* I havn't really kept the "I WILL FGFC GH5" thing despite me saying it probably a dozen times...nonetheless I decided I will try for it again and after much effort and with reaccess to dr00ble's amazing video I got a huge confidence booster in the form of this...

So we'll see what happens with this...

11/24/11 My proudest, biggest, and best accomplishment thus far...

11/19/11 Wow it's been a while...

8/1/11 Definitely my best FC yet.

Sorry for lack of updates summer is nearing an end still got summer hw to do...just ugh. Still this is an awesome FC for me so woo!

6/30/11 I'm on a roll! One of my best accomplishments ever...

6/29/11 After a long battle it finally happened.

6/28/11 Well it's been a while and that's been due to a series of unfortunate events cultimating with a power sure knocking out 70% of my electronics. Luckily my wii was being repaired and is now home safe and sound. So in the process of life returning back to normal (due to having to share one TV) I started winning.
It began with VH I started by finishing up 5*s (leaving only Eruption and Spanish Fly) in the process I got these.

I also got Cathedral but accidentally deleted the picture oh well. Also, GREATLY improved my tapping skills and this happened.

Finally, switched to GH:M to 5* this finally leaving only FFWF and also making All (GH) Slayer songs 5*ed but CW

All in all pretty good day...

4/22/11
Easter break is here and I've come to the conclusion that I need to spice things up. I've done pretty much all I can with guitar, bass, and vocals (except the FSFC...). So I feel it is time that I get a band together. I've always wanted one and as I see it (not egotistically or anything) but I think I'm one of the best vocalists on the Wii GH side. So a band of elites could be a very fun opportunity. Reason I'm also posting this here is to simply show I'm not gone I'm just lurking, nothing has really been going on aside from a few secret projects on the dark side, Anyway if you're interested check here

3/21/11
I guess Parz is jealous now. Well this may be as far as I go Shizoid is just

3/20/11 Awesome day

So yeah 83/85 with just S4tD and Shizoid left MAYBE FGFC is possible, but getting less sick so maybe vox soon? We' see. Regardless good day for bass FCs.

3/18/11 Yep.

I know this should be easy but it took me a LONG time to get this sucker so yeah. Anyway got a nice new TV which is why the picture isnt crappy like usual so yeah brief update time. I AM going for vox FSFC (I know I've said this a thousand times but I WILL get it done i hope). So I started working on GH5, but then I got sick. So I decided not to strain myself more on an already strenuous engine and decided to work on guitar and bass and well it turned out great! Up to 71 guitar FCs and 80 bass FCs! I think at max I could get 75ish guitar FCs and maybe bass FGFC but will only really try if I get support. So let me know what you think.

3/9/11

Eliminated from the leagues today, I had a good run but the power of think is just too much, so I'm left wondering. What now? I mean leagues were pretty much the only thing left...so now what? I've weighed my options and this is what I came up with.
-Go for global 1st for WoR Vox
-Vox FSFC
-Go to the RB Side and own
-?
I would grealty appreciate some feedback since I'm at a complete loss at the moment...

2/12/11
The recent announcement of the end of future Guitar Heroes really got to me I mean everyone here has spent a considerable amount of time playing this game we cherish, but then it hit me we don't have to end here, it doesn't have to be over. The original 211, it's been a while since those games, but guitarists are still just as competitive about them as they were originally if not more so. To this effect I would like to announce that I am most certainly not throwing in the towel quite the opposite. The games came out at such an alarming rate I didn't get a chance to delve into them as much as I can so I will continue to improve through them and give them the time they deserve. There's something more important though, I don't have a GH Vocals FSFC. That is something I'd like to change. With the series stopping making future installments I cant think of a better way to show I am devoted to it. I have exactly 100 songs left to FC. Some are easy, some not so much, but it will take time to nail them all. Now, I'd greatly appreciate it if the community doesn't cease to exist and that the friends I have met here will support me on this quest, but no matter. Regardless of the state of affairs of this community I'm not stopping now or anytime soon and I will simply not rest until the GH Vocals FSFC is mine. Of course I'll work on the leagues too...

1/26/11 Wow it's been a while. Well due to short time quick update. There's No Secrets This Year Guitar FC 67 and DTS -1. Also I am entering the GH6 Vox leagues assuming they have em. So yeah crappy update. TNSTY Pic and DTS FC soon

12/22/10

Yes Christmas break is finally here! And stuff. Anyway GH5 vox FGFC project is going to be put to a halt for now maybe permenantly due to the growing difficulty of the song and lack of replies. On a good note though I managed to 5* these 2 badboys.

On a bad note it wasnt what I was going for. I magically learned the one part of CMTB I couldnt do...but forgot the rest, and now once again can't do it so >_>. Idk what to do next I guess just wait for the game that shall not be named coming Christmas.

12/13/10
Apparently getting the HGFC that everyone's been asking of me wasn't enough so I got this awesome FC.

Trying to get at least SOME hard songs done

12/09/10 Bet you didn't see that coming now didya? Yep I got my HGFC! Which is characterized with one song that asks a question that I sometimes struggle to answer myself.

But then my HGFC shows why in that I'm simply...

Corny right? Anyway yeah about suddenly singing I went to a Christmas party last Sunday and got one . So operation GH5 Vocals FGFC is officially back in progress!
On a side note I finally passed CiaM X Drums!

Which just leaves 4 songs in the whole series to pass! (But, I'll need to do CiaM on SH to get to one of them)

11/27/10
Well still no mic and probably won't be getting one until Christmas . But, at least I finally did this!

After wooffus's stream and only failing once in the intro blasts I knew I could do it so uhhh I did
11/23/10 GH5 Vocal FGFC seems to be done for me...my mic appears to have died (the second mic this has happened too) whether it will decide to come back to life is unknown, but bottom line this sucks especially since I probably could've gotten to a considerable number over the upcoming Thanksgiving break. I'll keep you updated if anything good happens...

11/21/10 Comedown Vox FC woo! Tiers 1-3 FC'd making progress...

11/17/10 Another fun one.

Yay for more progress :o

11/15/10 Yes if you read correctly I'm over the 1/3 mark for GH5! Progress is good! And best of all it's not frustrating anymore...it's actually............fun! :o Also today because of this:

I got a new OMBFC so

11/11/10 Yes you read that title right I plan on doing it and I will. Reason being I had an eupifany today. I was on GH5 grinding for Demons FC then I decided to vox. I went for Bullet With Butterfly Wings after a very long frustrating period of time it began to come to me and when I finally got it I felt joy...which doesn't happen often. When I've FCed stuff before I get no reaction inside me (aside from for FGFC or insane FCs but those are few and far between) but doing something so simple Bullet With Butterfly Wings joy came to me. That's when I realized I can do this I can and will FGFC GH5!
On a side note I will also be going for a Demon(s) FC due to FCing the full solo 3 times total and having gotten two -1s today (both runs I hit both sets of trips in the solo >_>)

11/4/10 Yeah pretty cool day with Bloodmeat vox FC which is my first time ever playing the song...

Allso FCed 2112 but the only signifigant one is...

All in all should lead to an awesome day...but didn't. Me and kire went for a co-op FC of YYZ and after making it through Solo E and thinking we were in the clear I choked in the last 30 seconds or so...so meh.

10/30/10 So I finally got me some imports due to the GHM ones being free (finally!) and then noticing SH is cheap feeling it was worth it. Anyway this lead to the GH6 engine once again showing that it's awesome when I nailed these vocal FCs without breaking a sweat...

Yeah the vox engine rocks. Then I decided to play some guitar and voila this happened...

Nothin But a Good Time indeed...

10/19/10 Yeah cool guitar FCs and I'm only up to 7 FCs! I feel I could get a lot out of this game...

10/14/10 Lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoRG0mdd4hY&feature=sub
Me and kire got this so yeah we're waiting wooffus and storm...

10/12/10 Today it happened I finished the game off on vox with only easy songs left I quickly cleared up the remenants with only these two posing threats due to one hard phrase each.

I then prepared for my big finish...2112!

Amidst 2112(after pt 6) I actually obtained global 1st! Beating out 3 people with FGFCs!(I also unlocked Arthmus and Frostmorne ) But still I had to finish and I ended with a song that is shredtastic exactly what the game was meant to be...

And with that GHWoR Vox is done giving me my 10th (O.O) FGFC!...but now what? I had originally planned on shooting for global 1st next...but I already got that. So what next?

10/11/10 Back to vocals ownage coming back strong with a much belated update and two awesome FCs and a lot of other decent ones the FGFC only has some fun easy songs in my way it seems...

10/6/10 Belated update but yeah this was the day I got my 300th Vox FC Renegade...

10/5/10 Didn't have time for much today, but managed to get the hardest and imo one of the most fun songs on it hopefully with so many easy songs left I'll be able to catch up to irving...

On a side note I'm at 291 vox FCs 300 soon!

10/4/10
Just more vocal owanage the only FC of note is Fortunate Son...which was actually pretty hard

10/3/10 Well pretty much wiped out the hard songs by killing tier 7 which included an amazing global 1st (Black Rain) and a SRFC of a song id never heard (Im Not Ok)

Due to those FCs taking very little effort (took 2 runs max) I decided to go after Bohemian Rhapsody. After a couple tries the song finally made me go into practice and after a short learning session this happened several runs later...

So yeah as far as the hard songs go it looks like I'm just about in the clear...FGFC here I come!

10/2/10 I'm destroying vox...it started with an apparently "hard" FC

Then an epic SRFC

And then a global 1st

Awesome day for vox and im loving this engine most fun i've ever had voxing. This game will certainly keep me busy for a LOOONG time FGFC then actually competing for 1st...awesome day...

10/1/10 Yeah well GHWoR is awesome and has two huge additions that make it imo the perfect GH. Amazing vox system AND no barrier so expect some possible full band stuff. Also 5 vox FCs and I fully plan on going for FGFC due to awesome engine that's all for now I guess...

9/24/10 The Europeans may have gotten GH6 today, but I still managed to have an awesome day at GH. First off I managed to get my best guitar FC ever according to the master breakdown it's the hardest in the metal pack (I disagree) and is apparently pretty hard so yeah it's about time I got this (been trying for a couple days since I love the song).

So yeah awesome FC. Then I decided to prepare for a bigger FC that I have come close to and got ready by warming up and getting the very much overdue FC of...

Then I proceeded to spend the rest of my time grinding for Demons yes Demons reason being is I got -2 yesterday so I am in fact pretty close to the FC seeing as ive FCed the full solo twice now (in practice) and have gotten many close runs, but no luck today best was a -3. Then due to not wanting to kill my hand anymore I decided to go to vox and actually ended up getting 2 FCs Bleed American and In My Place so yeah pretty awesome day.

9/10/10 Woo cool FC I guess

9/6/10
I know this is my 16th FC of this, but still pretty cool right?

9/5/10 Just some old stuff that I'm just getting around to getting pics, a loleasy FC.

And the TTFAF 4* I just HAD to get.

And then the main thing SMK FBFC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnymsXtpeuk
Awesome FBFC although I can't say I did much just the loleasy guitar, but it's the teamwork that counts right? And also yay for Birthdday being tommorow!

8/31/10
I go to school tommorow . But I believe I did everything I could to end summer vacation with a bang. Starting with the epic and to my knowledge first ever Symphony of Destruction OMBFC!

Then I went to GH3 and tried TTFAF and low and behold after many tries...

The bad thing is I missed 4* by 5k...I could do much better though since I didn't use SP until the end thinking Id need it to pass the solo...
Then I went on to get TTL 5* it was easy only improved by about 180k then the kicker though was that I 5*ed...

With that I now have 69/70 songs on GH3 5*ed woo!

8/29/10

It's almost time to go back to school . Anyway I got Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting FCed.

Honestly I don't see the big deal only took two tries...getting close to 60 GH5 X FCs also...

8/24/10
Just in time, I'm going on a short 3-day trip to Erie tommorow so this works out perfectly. Anyway, it all started with my horrible YGLABN choke (solo FC then miss at the end on the woooah part then hit the hard part of the outro) so seeing as how good I was becoming I decided its time I try Mean Street again do a run and get 99% thinking I have the feel for it I do it again and this happens.

I then decided it was a must to have the FGFC since there were only 3 left so then I went on to get the only hard one I had left and with some good old timing window abuse on the open trill at the end I managed to...

Then easily got So this is Love? in a few tries and then finally got to end with the bang I wanted to on one of the best van halen songs and basslines...

So there you have it the VH Bass FGFC at long last...

8/21/10

Yeah...

8/17/10 Yay hit 70 bass FCs(and 49 guitar FCs will work on that later) today! Including the infamous...

Honestly I didn't see the big deal with this it has 1 stupid part which admittedly took several tries, still it's probably my best bass FC.

8/13/10 YES! Finally 250 vocal FCs didn't realize I was this close...only needed 3. Got these two with relatively little difficulty

Then thinking I had 248 I rushed to get a 249 since I had my 250th in mind I tried many songs but failed to FC them all. However, this turned out to be a good thing because to make sure I recounted and realized I already had 249 (good thing too otherwise 250 would be Hurts So Good). So now to unvail my 250th FC...

I picked it simply because Wolfmother is awesome...

8/12/10
Finally finished bass career on GHSH and ended it with a lol/win YYZ Bass SRFC yay

8/10/10 Two amazing FCs that honestly don't feel too awesome for getting. BtN took 1 try and SB took 2. Oh well still awesome FCs I guess

8/9/10 I can't believe this happened. I FCed These Guys Really Practiced!

Not the best proof but its all I could do.

8/1/10 Sadly Summer is beginning to come to a close (and I still havn't done my Summer Homework :o), but I'm not done yet. I got One Big Holiday FCed on guitar today yay!

I also got a vocal FC which has been a rare occurrence as of late so yay for Six Days a Week FC!

Also I was skimming through my acc. thread recollecting on the days of my better standing and I realized something. I havn't fulfilled one of the FGFCs I said I would...I still don't have VH Bass! So I decided to try today and got a couple of FCs, however Mean Street still destroys me...so maybe a FGFC of that soon?

7/24/10 Yes! I never thought I would be able to get any FGFC besides a vox FGFC...and I definitely never thought I'd FGFC a game on guitar! But it just happened BH guitar FGFC. First off the two toughies

I Heard It Through The Grapevine was the last song I TFCed the stupid long trill at the end (which makes up more then a third of the song) took forever to get in practice, but once I figured out how to do it the FC came in two tries.

I always thought I Want You to Want Me was overrated seeing Black Cat and Grapevine as harder for their stupid purple parts, but when I finally decided to go for this FC I realized I was wrong. Yes this is easier to TFC then the other two and yes it seems easier to FC, but is definitely the hardest FC on here. The hard part Didnt I 3 and Solo 2 dont seem that bad, but they are. After like 5 overstrums there 3 -1s and one reverse choke I finally got this one.

And I'm sure everyone saw this coming but this was my last FC. It was too epic to not be it. With the FGFC under my belt I must say this is the best I've ever felt as a player it feels so great to finally get a FGFC on guitar.

7/23/10 BLACK CAT FC! YES YES YES YES YES! That's all that can really be said. The FGFC seems so much closer now. I can do this!

7/22/10 I'm on the home stretch for BH only four left! Sadly 3 of those 4 are hard. I have Black Cat(stupid solo),I Heard it Through the Grapevine(stupid trill),I Want You to Want Me(ironically probably the easiest of the hard ones), and the final one I'll leave secret but I'm sure you can guess. Anyway I'll try grinding for those, but at the moment the significant FCs I got today were...

7/20/10 Got Paralyzer

7/19/10 Did some BH work today. Getting pretty close. Two "hard" ones done today although I found them more fun then hard.

7/18/10 I'M BACK!! Vacation was great, but before that kire finally convinced me to start using HS I did and proceeded to FC most of BH(plan on FGFCing). Anyway as I got back I decided to try Gratitude since HS made me much better. First try miss before the solo then FC solo 2nd try FC yay! So that gives me a OMBFC.

7/12/10
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me? OMBFC!

Which apparently the game did earlier on a NBAGT choke (guitar) miraculously hit the solo then missed in the outro...oh well. I'm going away on vacation tommorow so hopefully the time off will change my playing skills...for the better...

7/10/10 Wow it's been a while. Anyway I decided to do some guitar work. I really want to improve my guitar prowess so I went with BH since that's where I could get the most FCs. Things went well...got up to 43/65 today! The best ones being...

Honky Tonk Women this one wasn't as awkward as I remembered it being

And Every Rose Has It's Thorn which is probably my best FC yet.

6/16/10 Yes at long last School is OUT! Summer is finally here! And to celebrate I went back to GH3 and got this...

I also got Slow Ride, but that's not really important. In other news I got a GH5 vocal FC yesterday...Disconnected not that hard which brings me up to 245FCs 250 is coming soon so any suggestions?
GH5 Vocal 5* Count:61/83

6/12/10 Well I'm back...with school (which isn't out yet btw ) and the temptation of RB (did some work there) this kind of got put off, but now it's time I finally started it. So yeah going for FG5* on GH5 vox then if I achieve that goal we'll see what happens. So how it's gonna go is I'm gonna just SR all of them and then work on 5*s from there.
Current progress:
Songs Completed:62/83
Songs 5*ed:51/83

5/27/10 Yes you read that right FGFC! Let's break it down. Today I started off with some drumming and I must say I'm getting better, but after all that I decided to grind for ICM and we all know what happened...
(bad picture I know) What I don't get though is why does everyone worry about the acoustic part? It's easy! Took me 10minutes to learn and get consistent on...the outro however took way more tries...stupid all my my my. Anyway, after that I knew the FGFC was in the bag so I took a break and did some more drumwork and ended up getting a White Wedding FC which resulted in a White Wedding OMBFC. I then went back to vox to do my final FCs, it didn't take long.
First was my favorite Van Halen song

Then I ended with their most well known song I find it to be a very fitting end to the game.

And there you have it GHVH Vox FGFC! WT generation vox FCed!

5/24/10 The Vocal FGFC is sooo close. Today got what I expected to be two hard FCs however neither took too long. Now all that's left is the dreaded ICM and my two finale songs. Expect a FGFC very very soon...

5/23/10 I was confirmed today! Which resulted in 55$ and 2000wiippoints! I also got Mean Street vox FC today, sad thing is my FC score was 43k less then my SR I guess I'll have to redux later...maybe, that green 94% bugs me...

5/22/10 Wow great day bass,vocals, and more today. To break it down I only managed to get one vocal FC Dance the Night Away which is a fun song to sing, but isn't really that hard. Now on to the more important stuff. Chaos seemed to be concerned that RD and CtL would be a problem for me on bass so...

got those out of the way, but that's not all! I decided to do some drums...first I managed to FC Pretty Fly for a White Guy in one try which also resulted in a OMBFC, but I also managed to net this.

So yeah great day for VH, I may be able to finish bass tommorow and maybe vox too if not expect both FGFCs really soon.

5/21/10 Pretty good day. I mean Beautiful Girls yesterday was cool(didn't feel like updating for it because it wasn't that hard), but today with Double Vision FC was awesome. I personally found Double Visions harder then ItO, outro took way longer to figure out then Bop doo waps. The icing on the cake was the global 3rd though which is only 1k short of global 1st though which is sweet.

Oh and then I got a Hear About it Later in about a half hour. Really easy song...

5/18/10 And well my awesome vocal pwnage continues. I'm the One FC! Although I don't see the big deal...scatting took me 3minutes to learn...I personally find Double Vision's outro to be worse. Anyway one step closer to VH Vox FGFC woo! And I promise

5/17/10 Wow luck is on my side as of late. Because I got a Loss of Control bass FC! This chart is just weird it is the randomest bass line ever, and I'm glad take this monster down. This may be the hardest bass FC it's definatly way harder then that joke of a "hardest FC" The Takedown that song is nothing compared to LoC. Anyway it looks like I knocked out both the hardest vox song and the hardest bass song woohoo! And as fate would had it both only have two real obstacles left in vox its ItO and ICM. In bass's case it's Romeo Delight and Mean Streat. So hopefully, bass and vocal FGFCs soon!

5/15/10 Got a bass FC or two on GH5 today even got some drum FCs which in turn created a Plug in Baby OMBFC and They Say OMBFC. However, all these accomplishments arn't the big deal. After this I had an urge to go play VH. I did and boy am I glad I did. After 10 or so tries I got my best vocal FC ever...SEMI-CHARMED LIFE!

5/13/10 Wow I own bass on this game. 3days and a whopping 50 bass FCs! Granted it isn't hard, I'm not even done with tier 3(it has a whopping 29 songs in it!) but I'll get there. I'm currently aiming for 70FCs and I know FGFC is out of the question(S4TD,Shizoid,DYFLWD...). But I don't know when I get to 70 should I stop? I'm not sure exactly where I'll max out, any ideas?

5/10/10 Yep VH is getting a break. Reason being it's beginning to get a little bit stressful, and recalling what happened with M I don't want to lose grip of my sanity. So after seeing Kire's amazing work with the GH5 (which I'll admit I'm jealous of) I decided to work on GH5 guitar and with good results. With very little time I managed to get a good handful of FCs, these FCs are by no means challenging but it brought me into the 20s. But because of this I realized I have much potential. So, I'm going to try to get the ball rolling and start working on GH5 guitar/bass

5/3/10 HOLY CRAP I NEVER WOULDVE THOUGHT I WOULDVE GOTTEN A GLOBAL 1ST ON A FF SONG! FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT GLOBAL 1ST! I have a pic but the cord to connect the camera to the computer is currently missing so yeah that'll come later, but still awesomeness! Leaderboards EDIT:5/5/10 Well that was short lived good job Chaos.

5/2/10 Yeah no singing today throat hurt too much. Instead I decided to start slowly getting better at guitar, and I did a good job. I got a few bass FCs but the important stuff was I got some guitar work in. This resulted in getting up to a total of 7FCs not a big number I know, but still it's a great start. However, the absolute peak of the day was at the end. A Phsycobilly Freakout 5*! Yes this song is done! Honestly, though I don't know why I didn't 5* before going into the last chord section I had barely 4* and with SP it just shot up to 5*. Wonder what was holding me back. Anyway, with that song done all but PWM and TTFAF are 5*ed and it will probably stay that way. Hopefully my throat will feel better and I can get back to voxing tommorow.

4/28/10 Yep Wooffus is right Aint talking bout love FC today...

4/27/10 Bass ownage today. Sure it was only 5FCs but it includes the big ones such as Hot For Teacher (outro is easy on this version),Painkiller, and the supposive hardest The Takedown! So yeah expect Bass FGFC soon.

4/23/10 Couldn't do much today but oh well got some nice FCs and killed Rudie rudie rudie rudie...to leave only the hard guest acts.

4/20/10Yeah only one vox FC, Dope Nose which I somehow miraculously got 143k on. Anyway the main thing is that my bass FCs are up there too. I did some bass work today and since I now have a significant amount of FCs I figured I'd put that total up too. Which FGFC will come first? Will both happen? Do you care about these questions? The world may never know...

4/19/10 More FCs. These descriptions are so interesting arn't they?

4/18/10 Got a lot of FCs not really much to say...

4/16/10 Yes I've finally done it I have passed a TTFAF! Only 3*s, but I don't care this is awesome! Plus before that I finally 5*ed RaBl SH version (5*ed GH3version long time ago). Good day...

4/13/10 Yeah went to do some guitar work and was doing absolutely horrible so I did vox and this happened. Rock and Roll is dead didn't take too long just had to learn the last verse. The Takedown was kind of an accident I just continued my reduxing run through career and got -2 on it so then redid it and after a little while FC! Horrible path though because this song engulfs starpower. So I'm back on the path to a FGFC. Yay!

4/11/10
Yeah you read the title right. I am getting the hang of the GH5 engine. Drasticly improved scores on all songs I tried and FCed Song 2(giving me a OMBFC of it) and Incinerate bringing me up to a nice 20. I have pictures of the FCs if they're necessary, but do you really need them? Also if yski sees this thanks it's all because of using the player 2 comet, I think HGFC is definatly possible, we'll have to see.

3/29/10 Pics are finally up! And I'm back and ready to rock with GHVH! I experienced the dark side and actually...it was kind of fun. May do a project over there in the future, but now...I'm back! And two FCs right off the bat...let's see how long it takes for THIS FGFC...

3/20/10 Finally got my BH bass FGFC with an awesome run on In a Big Country then ending epicly on YMCA. Not only that but I got 1st overall on wii and second global (but im down by 300k so don't tell me to go for first). I'm sorry there's no pictures yet I just have no way of getting them up. So with that done I have nothing planned to do and that may be my last works towards FCing stuff for a while. Unless you guys say so...any suggestions on what to do next?

3/19/10 Wow I knew I would get these toughies but never all in the same day! Yes that's right GHM VOX FGFC! 1st ever on wii! I'd like to thank vocalists such as Tidus and others who's names escaped me supported me through this journey especially Wooffus who even supported me when I was being a selfish jerk to her for striving for first which I apologize for. But all I can say is after months of work I finally accomplished this amazing task, but...what next?

3/15/10 YES! I got this super long song finally! All that's left is the big three may be a while before another update...

3/14/10 Just continueing with an Am I Evil FC and a Mercyful Fate TFC. I'm getting close

3/13/10 It's been a while...but I am back! And with a nice shiny Stacked Actors vocal FC the first ever on wii I might add. I have a picture but due to my computer being messed up it will have to wait...but down to the final 5! I may stand a chance beating Wooffus...

2/27/10 YES I DID IT! PASSED BRIANSTORM ON X DRUMS! Bet you guys didn't see this coming...

EDIT: Time for something even bigger...I was inspired so I went back to vox...and THIS HAPPENED...

TUESDAY'S GONE VOX FCED!

2/20/10 Got Wherever I May Roam with little difficulty and then went on to Tuesday's Gone seeing as getting outros seemed to be good for me today. I was right! I got the outro! But then couldn't get it in a real run...so TFC of Tuesday's Gone hopefully FC soon.

2/19/10 And the lucky number 200 FC is...STACY'S MOM! Gave me more difficulty then I thought it would but it was still incredibly fun to sing. Now that the big 200 is done I will soon go back to those final 8 on GHM. And be careful Wooffus I just may pass you in FC total(on-disk)

2/18/10 After a nice break from heavy metal and metallica via Band Hero and TBRB I come back strong...with an ALBATROSS FC! I do have pics but not available right now...pics will come soon though for everything...I hope. Anyway Albatross while FC 40 for Metallica is on disk FC number 199...meaning its time to switch disks for a special number 200...

2/13/10 Slowly working my way there with a Turn the Page FC. Gonna have to change games soon though for my special 200th GH vox FC...

2/12/10
With a little bit of grinding managed to FC King Nothing and Hit the Lights! Only 10 more!

2/11/10I'm back on GHM. Why you may ask? Because my chances at the 1st wii FGFC are threatened. This new guy...jdog showed up and his first 2FCs were Boys are Back in Town and Stone Cold Crazy! So I'm back on the horse to hopefully beat him to the FGFC. I just hope he doesn't catch up too fast...so Memory Remains FC not that hard imo...

2/10/10 Woo I'm back! And I finally got a BH vox FC She will be Loved! On a side note I also got 808 career stars in GH5

2/4/10
Not that eventful of a day. Just finished up VH vox career and got the ridicuosly easy Hot for Teacher FC and then went back to GH5 to get Deadbolt upon recomendation by Wooffus. So 193/200 GH vox FCs.

2/2/10All Nightmare Long vox FC finally got the ending wooooooo!

1/31/10 Not much today just got the first Armed and Ready FC and got 1st once again finding the real optimal of 103k pic at somepoint. Oh and ANL TFC the end is hard though so may take a while.
Not the best pic, but it'll do.

1/30/10 Wow good day one eh FC and one insane one. Whiplash is good, but it's overrated in my opinion. But The Black River!? I'm shocked I pulled it off a long time ago I struggled to 5* and when I started my quest I thought it would be a huge roadblock. So yeah FCing it...awesome day.

1//27/09 Yes after many days of grinding MY APOCALYPSE FC! Which means all the DM EXTRAS FCED! And not only that but all of my scores for DM extras are first place on the wii! Now to get back to the real part of the game...

1/24/10 Got Cyanide FC finally! I've been working on this for months! The great thing is I got 2nd global. Bad news...I missed first by 64 points! I will get the pic up soon. Oh and My Apocalypse TFC so I will have the DM extras down soon and get back to the real FGFC.

1/23/10 Wow I met my weekend goal way earlier then I expected. And I even had an incredibly limited window of play time! So I finally hit 30FCs which also resulted in breaking the 7million mark woo! Next I plan on finishing off the DM extras because they are just annoying (especially Cyanide you can't imagine how long I've been trying for it...).

1/22/10Got 2 awesome FCs one got me a HGFC and one was just awesome and the night is still young...more FCs? I hope so...

1/21/10Havn't really updated this in a while. Anyway at this point I'm once again determined to get the first wii FGFC of GHM vox and its great to come back on MoP right? I just hope Undead doesn't see this and gets his last 4 FCs EDIT: SANITARIUM!

1/11/10
It's been a while since I update and the new guitar has been going great. Got a few songs FCed a few songs on GH3 and GHVH(guitar and vocals) but most importanly I hit 200 vox FCs!

12/31/09 The year is almost over...but I got Painkiller FC! Even held out that long note at the end to full extent.EDIT: GHVH wii x drums 1st! I know the others didn't really try, but I'll take it. http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=13&game=38&platform=4&size=1&inst1=3&inst=3&tier=35&diff=4&page=1

12/27/09 Got 2 more FCs today, but that's it. Thing is, it's a little boring. I don't want to have to go into hiatus like dr00bles so I'm going to pace myself.

12/26/09 The great Eruption has fallen which completes GHVH guitar career! Now on to drums. Edit: PANAMA FC! But worse score going for refc.EDIT" ReFCed and fixed it.

12/25/09 MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's a very Guitar Hero Christmas for me in that I got BH and GHVH, but that's not all! I also got GH1 GH2 and GH80s so expect a lot of scores from me!

12/23/09Now that Christmas Break here it is so much easier to work on these games which got me the incredibly easy Seven FC. Hopefully I can get a few more FCs out before Christmas comes.

12/22/09 CHRISTMAS BREAK IS HERE! Well worked on GH5 today since it will be getting a break come Christmas, and managed to get Demons(vox) FCed! And got a few guitar FCs too since my guitar decided to work today.

12/20/09Sex on Fire FC and am continuing the work towards FG5*.

12/18/09The weekend is here and it's not quite Christmas Break yet (got to go Monday and Tuesday), but I'm still doing great with drum work now. Today's work included Seven 5* and Platinum a drum FC and RING OF FIRE 5* and more. Check out my scores: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=300561&group=12&game=34&platform=4&size=1&inst1=3&inst=3&tier=31&diff=4&team=0

12/16/09Christmas break is becoming incredibly close and Blue Day FC with a soar and sick throat yeah!

12/12/09 One Big Holiday aggrivates me so I'm back to vocals. What a great way to come back with All Along the Watchtower FC finally.

12/10/09 More drum work and I am up to 3rd on the wii which I think isn't too bad. I'm running out of songs so I will be back to good old vocals soon, but growing through everything is really familiarilizing me with the songs. Oh and I have a band ready trying to figure things out so expect band scores soon.

12/8/09 Finally another vocal FC Plug In Baby! And a couple drum FCs. Anyway my current goal is FG5* GH5 on vox with going for FCs that seem manageble which is why I got Plug In Baby...so yeah.

12/6/09 I've decided to take a break from M and learn the songs on 5 so I can get vox there. So I was going through drums and I randomly got a Dancing With Myself FC! I know it's only tier 2, but that's very impressive for me since I'm not godly when it comes to drums. I can't believe I hit all those fills...so yay!

12/1/09 I can't believe it's already December which means this is the last day of Thanksgiving break which equals less playtime. Don't worry Christmas Break is only 15 school days away. That also means GHVH and BH are coming!YAY! EDIT: I've been informed that my friend Kire who has been a loyal supporter of me from the beginning has finally managed to get his hands on a FGFC of SH go here to congratulate him.

11/29/09Just more GHM FCs...

11/28/09 Couldn't resist starting Metallica the FCs arn't high enough yet to change the title...but they're getting there...

11/27/09 OWOA FC! Wow that was hard...this is without a doubt the hardest FC in the game all that's left is Beat It...but first a break. Oh and 2nd on wii now. BEAT IT FC! FGFC!

11/25/09I can taste that FGFC...MMMM. L'VIA L'VIAQUEZ FC!

11/24/09My throat is killing me...but Never too Late FC! Just 3 more...also my Never too Late score got me to 12million career score!

11/23/09After a lot of work I got it down ESCUELA DE CALOR FC! On a side note I decided to start uploading all of my scores from GH3-5 I'm only on A but it showed how bad I really am...I used to 5* song and be done and only play them if I like them. Seeing my horrible rankings got me really into GH and due to guitar being broken motivated me to get the escuela FC expect ALL of my scores from now on although vocals will remain my best hopefully I can show I'm better then what my old crap is.
EDIT: Pics up finally. EDIT EDIT: Probably better to just leave links...

11/19/09OMG! OMG! OMG! Demoliton Man FCed! I thought this would be among my last FCs but just wow! Just 5 more...NOTE: I have pictures of Misery Business and on just havnt been able to get them up yet.

11/18/09GOOD GOD FCED!UPDATE:AMERICAN WOMAN FC!

11/17/09Getting closer and closer Misery Business FC! Even sang the words don't have as much time today as usual though let's see if I can scrape in some more FCs...EDIT: TOY BOY!

11/16/09I thought they were impossible for me...but Tool songs FCED! That brings it up to 73/83 it's time for the final 10.

11/14/09I'm back! Sorry for lack of tool that is some hard crap. Anyway I took a break to do some drumming(2songs left to pass on expert), but I'm back with 3FCs which brings me up to 70! The FGFC is in reach.

11/10/092 new FCs got Purple Haze which was so easy after those help me babys and also one armed scissor with a suprising global first. Random 1st FTW! I doubt I'll hold it long but I'm proud of it. Next up I'm gonna try for the Tool trilogy.

11/9/09Wind Cries Mary FC! 77th on the breakdown and 65th for me wow...I'm also probably one of the few who got WCM before Purple Haze...why am I getting these hard ones?

11/8/09 My luck continues 2 new FCs including Hollywood Nights...I hate that song. Yay Kick out the Jams FC! The vox FC breakdown ranks this in the 70s overrated...

11/7/09 4 new FCs which brings me to 60...oh and STRANGEHOLD FC! That is the worst song to sing ever and its finally down!

11/6/09 Just more FCs...

11/5/09HALF GAME FC! Yes finally halfway there with the FC of Band on the Run with an amazing score improvement(81k). And the day is still young.EDIT: 4more FCs but only a few more easy FCs left its gonna take a huge step in difficulty soon...EDIT: 50 FCs! Thats 9 FCs in one day! I'm making much better progress then I thought...but that's probably over I'm pretty sure all of the easy songs are done. Now onto hard songs is 60 in my sights?

11/4/09 BYOB pic up FCs to come. Prisoner of Society FC! If you count to 3 has been slayed! EDIT: 3 new FCs including Monsoon never have to sing it again! 41/83 almost HGFCbut im done for the night.

11/3/09: Making good progress went up a rock rank and got 6 new FCs including...BYOB! YES!

11/2/09: Finally got a chance to work on WT...although not for not long anyway 2new FCs Do It Again took a while but HFT wasnt too bad got it on 2nd try...2nd place on the wii too! Also got my 100FC banner credit of vosnos...isn't it awesome?

10/31/09
: I decided that my abilities will never get noticed if I don't give this accomplishment thread another shot. I now have a little bit over 100FCs and GHSH FGFCed I am not too good with maintaining but hopefully this will go better. Anyway updated the SH section and will add other FCs if requested. Future plans: Go for FGFC of WT...emphasis on go for. EDIT: Took the time to add the FCs from the other games in order of FC per game except WT.
1.Feel the Pain
2.Overkill
3.No Sleep till Brooklyn
4.Up Around the Bend
5.About a Girl
6.The One I Love
7.You're Gonna Say Yeah
8.What I've Done
9.Mr.Crowley
10.Stillborn
11.Trapped Under Ice
12.Beautiful Disaster
13.Eye of the Tiger
14.Hotel California
15.Obstacle 1
16.Rebel Yell
17.Heartbreaker
18.Pretty Vacant
19.The Middle
20.Assassin
21.Lazy Eye
22.Weapon of Choice
23.La Bamba
24.Sweet Home Alabama
25.Soul Doubt
26.Pull Me Under
27.Livin' on a Prayer (my 100th ever FC)
28.Do It Again
29.Hot For Teacher
30.Today
31. On The Road Again
32. Aggro
33. Rooftops
34. Freak on a Leash
35.B.Y.O.B.

36.Prisoner of Society
37.Everlong
38.Vinternoll2
39.Monsoon
40.Mountain Song
41.Re-Education Through Labor
42.BAND ON THE RUN! (with an 81k improvement O.o)
43.Ramblin Man
44.Scream Aim and Fire
45.Some Might Say
46.Dammit(took forever to get a good score and a FC)
47.Hail to the Freaks(easy why didnt I have this?)
48.Float On(I'll float from lack of air...)
49.Go Your Own Way
50.Are You Gonna My Way(Yes I planned these together)
51.Love Spreads
52.The Kill
53.Crazy Train
54. Hey Man Nice Shot
55.Too Much Too Young Too Fast
56.Shiver
57.Santeria
58.The Joker
59.Our Truth
60.STRANGLEHOLD!(this took forever...most work I ever put into an FC)
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/StrangleholdFC.jpg
61.Love Removal Machine
62.Hollywood Nights(I have a history with this song's ending I'm glad it's down)
63.Antisocial
64.Kick Out The Jams(hard FC but the FC breakdown way overranks this)
65.Wind Cries Mary (Thanks for the vid dr00bles)
66.Purple Haze(easy once you get Help me babys)
67.One Armed Scissor(global 1st)
68.Spiderwebs(fun song)
69.Love Me Two Times(thanks think)
70.Nuvole e lenzuola (DIE TUTO!)
71.Schism
72.Parabola
73.Vicarious

74.Misery Business(Sang all the words! Thanks to arvain your vid helped a lot)
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/MiseryBusinessFC.jpg
75. Toy Boy (doodoodeedeedoodee)
]http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/ToyBoyFC.jpg
76.Good God(Thanks dr00bles)
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/GoodGodFC.jpg
77.American Woman
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/AmericanWomanFC.jpg
78.Demolition Man
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/DemolitionManFC.jpg
79.Escuela De Calor
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Werelord1337/EscuelaDeCalorFC.jpg
80.Never Too Late
81.L'via L'viaquez(thanks boss you helped me tame the mmms)
82.ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
83.Beat It Thank you Michael Jackson RIP

GH:M
4. Beautiful Mourning
5.Dyer's Eve
6.The Thing That Should Not Be
7.Mommy's Little Monster
8.Fade to Black
9.The Shortest Straw
10.For Whom the Bell Tolls
11. Ace of Spades
12.One
13. Evil
14.No Excuses
15.Enter Sandman
16.Hell Bent for Leather
17.Toxicity
18.Battery
*Broken Beat and Scarred
19.No Leaf Clover(love this song!)
20.Mother of Mercy(hate this song glad it's done)
21.Seek and Destroy
22.Master of Puppets
23.Sanitarium
24.The Unforgiven
25.War Inside My Head
26.Nothing Else Matters
27.Disposable Heroes
28.Sad But True
29.Frantic
30.Creeping Death
*Cyanide
*My Apocalypse
31.Fuel
32.Whiplash
33.The Black River
34.Armed and Ready
35.All Nightmare Long
36.The Memory Remains
37.King Nothing
38.Hit the Lights
39.Turn the Page(Live)
40.Albatross
41.Wherever I May Roam
42.Tuesday's Gone
43.Stacked Actors
44.Am I Evil?
45.Mercyful Fate
46.The Boys are Back in Town
47.Fight Fire with Fire
48.Stone Cold Crazy

GH:SH
4.Unsung
5.Godzilla
6.Take Me Out
7.Killing in the Name
8.No One Knows
9.Them Bones(optimal)
10.Raining Blood
11.Hey You
12.I Wanna Rock(optimal)
13.Stellar
14.Rock and Roll All Nite
15.Miss Murder
16.Laid to Rest(optimal)
17.Monkey Wrench
18.More Then a Feeling(optimal)
19.I Love Rock n Roll
20.Hit Me With Your Best Shot
21.Bark at the Moon
22.Message in a Bottle
23.Lay Down
24.Freya
25.Caught in a Mosh
26.Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart
27.Take It Off
28.Woman
29.Round and Round
30.Cult of Personality
31.Barracuda
32.Thunderkiss
33.Stop!(optimal)
34.Carry on Wayward Son
35.Electric Eye
36.Cowboys from Hell
37.Back in the Saddle
38.Shout at the Devil
39.Cherry Pie
40.Mother
41.Smoke on the Water
42.Beast and the Harlot
43.The Trooper
44.Play With Me
45.Through the Fire and Flames
Last FCs:
46.Nothing But a Good Time 1st and only 131k

47.And the final FC Killer Queen Optimal

I'd like to thank dr00bles his videos have helped a lot...

GH5
______
1.Gratitude
2. Done With Everything Die For Nothing
3. Kryptonite
4. Bring the Noise 20XX
5. 21st Century Shizoid Man
6. Hungry Like the Wolf
7. One Big Holiday
8. Smells Like Teen Spirit
9. They Say
10. Du Hast
11.Plug In Baby
12.All Along the Watchtower
13.Blue Day
14.Sex on Fire
15.Demon(s)
16.Seven
17.Deadbolt
18.Lithium(Live)
19.Song 2
20.Incinerate
21.Disconnected
22.Six Days a Week
23.Gamma Ray
24.A-Punk
25.Back Round(250th vocal FC!)
26.Bleed American
27.In My Place
28.Bullet With Butterfly Wings
29.No One to Depend On(Live)
30.Mirror People
31.Feel Good Inc.
32.Nearly Lost You
33.Cigarettes,Wedding Bands
34.Dancing With Myself
35.Steady As She Goes
36.Shout It Out Loud
37.Comedown
38.20th Century Boy
39.Ex-Girlfriend
40.Why Bother?
41.Only Happy When it Rains
42.Runnin' Down a Dream
43.You and Me
44.Maiden,Mother,&Crone
45.Judith
46.Sneak Out
47.SWEATING BULLETS
48.L.A.

GH:VH
4.White Wedding
5.End of Heartache
6.Hang Em High
7.Painkiller
8.Best of You
9.Loss of Control
10.Runnin With the Devil
11.Hot For Teacher
12.Stacy's Mom (200th GH FC)
13.And the Cradle Will Rock...
14.Somebody Get me a Doctor
15.Rock and Roll is Dead
16.The Takedown
17.Space Truckin
18.Come to Life
19.Everybody Wants Some!
20.Intruder/(Oh!) Pretty Woman
21.Jamie's Crying
22.Romeo Delight
23.Atomic Punk
24.Pain
25.First Date
26.Dope Nose
27.Sick Sick Sick
28.Safe European Home
29.Little Guitars
30.Ain't Talkin Bout Love
31.Unchained
32.Feel Your Love Tonight
33.Semi-Charmed Life
34.I'm the One
35.Beautiful Girls
36.Double Vision
37.Hear About it Later
38.Dance the Night Away
39.Mean Street
40.I Want it All
41.So this is Love?
42.Ice Cream Man
43.You Really Got Me
44.Jump!

BH
________
1.She Will Be Loved
2.Hang Me Up to Dry
3.Do You Really Want to Hurt Me

GH:WoR
4.Fury of the Storm
5.Calling
6.Tick Tick Boom
7.Losing My Religion
8.Holy Wars...The Punishment Dye
9.This Day We Fight!
10.Feels Like the First Time
11.Ties That Bind
12.Seven Nation Army
13.Theme from Spiderman
14.What Do I Get?
15.Savior
16.Wish
(10-16 in strange order since I got them so fast don't remember the order)
17.Bat Country
18.Rockin In the Free World
19.Burnin For You
20.Cherry Bomb
21.Been Caught Stealing
22.Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
23.Dance Dance
24.Black Rain
25.Aqualung
26.I'm Not Ok(I Promise)
27.Dancing Through Sunday
27.Pour Some Sugar On Me(Live)
28.Tick Tick Boom
(again odd order due to getting them fast)
29.Bohemian Rhapsody
30.Unskinny Bop
31.Fascination Street
32.Lasso
33.Waidman's Heil
34.Again
35.Love Gun
36.Fortunate Son
37.Get Free
38.Indians
39.Tones of Home
40.Listen to Her Heart
41.If You Want Peace...Prepare For War
42.Nemesis
43.Bleed it Out
44.Children of the Grave
45.It's Only Another Parsec...
46.Motivation
47.Burn
48.Renegade(300th Vocal FC!)
49.How You Remind Me
50.Bloodlines
51.Chemical Warfare
52.Deadfall
53.I'm Broken
54.No Way Back
55.Hard to See
56.Ravenous
57.Sharp Dressed Man(Live)
58.We're Not Gonna Take It
59.Ghost
60.Stray Cat Blues
61.There's No Secrets This Year
62.Interstate Love Song
63.Cryin'
64.The Outsider
65.The Feel Good Drag
66.I Know What I Am
67.No More Mr. Nice Guy
68.Money for Nothing
69.Modern Day Cowboy
70.Lunatic Fringe
71.Suffocated
72.Jet City Woman
73.Re-Ignition(Live)
74.Graduate
75.Uprising
76.Slow Hands
77.Machine Head
78.Phsycosocial
79.Scumbag Blues
80.Self-Esteem
81.Move it on Over(Live)
82.You Can Still Rock in America
83.Call Me the Breeze(Live)
84.2112 Pt.1 Overture
85.2112 Pt.2 The Temples of Syrinx
86.2112 Pt.3 Discovery
87.2112 Pt.4 Presentation
88.2112 Pt.5 Oracle:The Dream
89.2112 Pt.6 Soliloquy
90.2112 Pt.7 Grand Finale
91.Sudden Death

Last edited by werelord on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 4849421951901212
kire  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, let's go for the GH:WT FGFC!!
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kire wrote:
cool, let's go for the GH:WT FGFC!!

Lol..I'll try.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for slow day. Do It Again and HFT FC(2nd on wii). Hopefully more FCs tommorow...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 6 new FCs including BYOB! Pic soon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job dude! BYOB is really tricky. SOAD has some pretty unconventional melodies.

GOGO FGFC!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go for the FGFC you can do it
and grats on BYOB FC
werelord  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BYOB pic up crappy quality because of cell phone...but its enough. And thanks to both of you...especially dr00bles you posting here makes me feel like I belong more...instead of a wannabe. And don't worry kire you're good too you've always supported me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Half Game FC! And the 81k improvement on Band on the Run

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 60FCs and Stranglehold FC!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k good now FGFC

I SAID NOW!
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, cool, Hollywood nights vox is a huge pain !! Congrats on getting this out of the way !! And haha, my 83rd fc was Stranglehold, but i see you already have it ;p Which one will be your last then ? Escuela de calor, Demolition man, Never too late, One way or another ?
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
oh, cool, Hollywood nights vox is a huge pain !! Congrats on getting this out of the way !! And haha, my 83rd fc was Stranglehold, but i see you already have it ;p Which one will be your last then ? Escuela de calor, Demolition man, Never too late, One way or another ?

Yeah stranglehold was a pain took a long time..honestly I don't know what will be last. I don't recall OWOA being too hard(havnt played it for a long while though) same goes for Esceula de Calor. Never too late I atleast have dr00bles video for reference and he always tends to help me a lot. Demolition Man will definitely be among the last because that I remember being VERY VERY hard...and I also remember doing terrible on it. So maybe Demolition Man?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for One Arm Scissor 1st!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: