ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
On this day in SH history...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: On this day in SH history... Reply with quote

We had what is possibly the most FCs of some of the hardest songs known to us one year ago, done in one day: The double FCs of One by Jprez44 and UndeadFil13QC (and, by extension, the first cummunity FC of GH3 (TTFAF hadn't been FCed more than once before then)) within 2 hours of each other; Footballtom3685's FC of I Don't Wanna Stop and Ucpropick's FC of Knock Me Down on GH:OT, plus the first community FC of OT; and, even though it was on the RB side, Someguy913's FC of Run to the Hills on Drums (and, I think, the first ever 300K score on that song) and the first cummunity FC of RB1 Expert Drums.

I don't think any day before or since has had that many great FCs before, so this is kind of an anniversary (or birthday, whichever works) celebration for this.

...well, past that point, I hadn't really thought of what I wanted to ask you all, so I guess just comment on what you think of this acheivement. Or--for the 5 people mentioned--comment on how you felt then once you knew you had FCed those songs, and if you still feel good about it now.

(and someone can correct me on the sentence in the 2nd paragraph about there never being 5 or more FCs of very hard songs before or after today a year ago. AFAIK, it's never happened.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
wiihalofan  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that day. It was full of epicness all day, and such a coincidence that both FC's of One were that day this is, definitely, the best 1 year FC anniversary... ever...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

undead got the one fc first
Mervin1337  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a year already?! DAMN time is going fast..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no reason to add that. Its fine as it is.

and can you please make your sig so it doesn't increase the width of posts to the width of about 4-6 banners put back to back? Thank you.

EDIT: may I request the image someone made to commemorate the FCs?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SH crashed on this day o.O I remember it well because it was (and is again) my birthday What a day to bring on RB: Beatles too

Amazing that since that day, the above mentioned songs have been FC'd X amount of times:

One - 11 times
IDWS - 4 times
KMD - 6 times; 7 100% though
RttH - 11 times

Pretty amazing to say the least
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about (well, not really) to bump the old topic that was created last year about this. What a memorable day. ='D

I still can't fucking believe I got One so soon. I've been working on it for a couple months, and I wasn't a really really really good player at that time. It is still my most impressive FC ever, and it will most likely be until I FC TTFAF, if I ever do.

I have the commemorative image on my computer, but I'm pretty sure someone is gonna beat me to posting it, so yeah.

EDIT: Last year's thread

Also, I've got to add that today is 09/09/09, day 9 at my school, and I made a wish at 9:09:09 AM just for lulz.

EDIT 2: Damn. Photobucket won't load properly.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one's beaten you yet, and it'd be more awesome if you post it.

also, link to previous thread, please?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
SH crashed on this day o.O I remember it well because it was (and is again) my birthday What a day to bring on RB: Beatles too

Amazing that since that day, the above mentioned songs have been FC'd X amount of times:

One - 11 times
IDWS - 4 times
KMD - 6 times; 7 100% though
RttH - 11 times

Pretty amazing to say the least

you pretty much forgot that TTFAF has been FCed 8th times since that day, chris being the only one who FCed it before that.

major propz to everyone on this day, seriously i remember it and damn, i was in total shock !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SH went crazy that day. I remember logging on at one point seeing "One FC'd!" on the homepage or some variation of that, aw the vid and I was amazed. I come back when I got home and see "RTTH XDrums FC'd!"

What a fantastic day that was.

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that. I was hoping there's be a Starpower Podcast episode about that day, but I think the hosts had other plans. Either way, I reember that epic day. There was a 9/9/08 never forget image in ucp's sig at one point, and I had the list of what happened in my sig, IDK what happend to the image in ucp's sig. However, IIRC it was two One FC's, IDWS FC, KMD FC, GH3X Community FGFC, GHOTX Community FGFC, Also, CryofthePlanet got the First lefty FSA FC. On the RB side, someguy913 FC'd RttH, and RB1X drums got FGFC'd.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***

Last edited by BlueTornado on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and, I think somewhere in between that, They edited the announcement about One for the double FC, then added the announcement of IDWS and KMD being FCed. Man, was that day good.

also, thanks, Undead!

lilo95  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Davers

Gee, I remember when my friends sig said this:

"FCing ONE is impossible and will never be done.
If Anyone ever does FC this I will personally send them £5"

Time has gone fast and it just shows how good an environment Scorehero creates for Guitar Hero Players and it truly does make them thrive.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and FC hard songs like maniacs, don't forget that!

also, on an unrelated note, today is the day of the baka, or (9). Don't worry if you don't get the reference, though some of you should. *nudges bjw, MG, and Krim*

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes, it will always be remembered in SH history.

Perhaps the closest I can think of to being as epic as it was ukog's GG&HT Guitar FC and preb's Thrasher Bass FC back in February. Or the day when IBite FC'd both RttH and WGFA, because I know a few other wild things happened that time, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: