ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5 Vocal Paths Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found THE path for "Seven". I got 188k, but shoulda easily been over 190k with the buttloads of dropped ticks.

2(+1)- "The tide breaks a wave of fear" (the SP phrase, use it at the very end and get as much SP as possible from the other 2 SP phrases)
2- "Sew it all" (the next phrase after SP is ready)
2- "Ooh in time the right word" (should get the 2 final phrases under SP)

Will get one for "One Big Holiday" too, the 2nd activation is a big "?" though.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Cam-H  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus,

I would have thought that on One Big Holiday the best second activation is the final note.
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam-H wrote:
tidus,

I would have thought that on One Big Holiday the best second activation is the final note.

That's what I also concluded when re-thinking about the moment when I tried to path this song. That phrase is really long, and is probably worthy of more points than all of the other smaller phrases on the 2nd verse. Now it's all up for the 1st activation, which I think it can give at least 1k more if done by waiting one more phrase (using it on "Better days").

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: