Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:VH Band Trophy + WoR Challenges
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: GH:VH Band Trophy + WoR Challenges Reply with quote

Need help with Van Halen. there's 6 trophies related to Band and we can get 5 it in 1 try. i can do bass/guitar and need drum/vox. any help would be appreciated. there's not many people with VH and its worst on PS3.

WoR: title says it all, any help wanted or can help in any band stuff. im a Stars whore and wanna play all the songs available. it rarely needs Expert players since the scores a kinda low. if you poklay hard thats ok, as long as we activate at the same time and doesnt miss any Band Moment, we should get it first try.

im online EVERY DAY from 8PM thru 11PM EST.

PSN: Cabanon

MSN: MasterKiller111@hotmail.com to talk before if you want to know if someone is online or not.

Last edited by Cabanon on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 10 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still looking for people.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only need the 4 drummers trophy for those online ones and I'd really like to get that one
I also have 2 mics and 4 guitars so I can help with those trophies pretty easily :P

Although I can only play every other week (So we could do this next week) and since I'm in EU timezones could maybe be a problem. If you still need people next week I'll add you on PSN when I get to my PS3 and we can talk more about it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah sure, go on. i can do the 4 drummers thing for sure, i have the full set. i only did the 4 guitarists trophies as its hard to find the other instrument since you cannot specify what you're looking for.

im sure we can work out something.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still looking for more people. added couples of people lately. havent had a chance to play yet, but will do this week.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
I'm looking for PS3 players too to help me getting some trophies and career stars so please add me! ^^
PSN : Wabs
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. i just added you !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, add me. PSN Spuick. looking for a Gh5 all guitars band also, but yeah
Wabs  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to play a band vs band game right now.
I haven't been able to play a single one since I got this game! Not enough people... :-(
If you're on, please join! It might help for the trophy where you have to play all modes.
5 players found so far.
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Band vs Band is a pain in the ass, what I ended up doing was getting with a friend that had a full band locally and set up my full band locally and played a song. Trying to get a standard band together period through the online is near impossible without inviting everyone together.

Anyway, I need to get the standard band multiplier (11x) trophies along with getting stars for band specific challenges.

After I platinum this, I plan on going on to getting what I can in Metallica and could use some help, don't have a clue what those trophies are. One thing at a time.

PSN: MaximusDM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about fixing a date and a time for this band vs band stuff?
So we can all have a chance.
Once I got this trophy, I'll glaldy help anyone who asks for the same thing because I won't forget how boring it was to get this trophy.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am online right now. for the next 3 hours. i'll be tomorrow at the same time, -5 GMT 8pm to 11hpm. eastern time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a couples of you now, need more people as i cant always be online and while im on, most of you are not, which is ok. did 1 or 2 challenges, not that man done yet.

one weird thing is i came across 3 other vocal people in an online search thursday. i wanted to changed instrument but hell i couldnt switch and lost connection with them, i was pissed because it was so random and really unusual.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm online almost every day but it might not be easy to play together if we don't live on the same continent (I'm french). Hope we can still find enough PS3 players interested in the trophies collection so we can have enough people to go for these trophies, whatever country we come from.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wabs wrote:
I'm online almost every day but it might not be easy to play together if we don't live on the same continent (I'm french). Hope we can still find enough PS3 players interested in the trophies collection so we can have enough people to go for these trophies, whatever country we come from.

i dont think continent is important iif we're "friends". i had problems the other day cuz i didnt know where to accept your invitation as i do not play online that much with friends and if i do i always invite them, not the other way around.

je parle francais aussi, alors a+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: