ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
9/19 - Xbox Live: Play Guitar Hero 5 with the Developers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtownwhiteboy92  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally see this ahead of time, but i have to work while this is going on, just my luck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
you're right, i probably dont know the difference between gold/silver, but the fact is there. if i would have a 360 and playing GH5 with a silver account, i would say wow, ok another gold exclusive... but i understand, next time i'll shut my mouth as i cant throw my 2 cents of something i dont know.

Yeah the core difference of gold/silver is that gold gets online play, silver doesnt. It would (and does) make sense for silver subscribers to gripe when there is stuff like arbitrarily gold-exclusive discounts of content, or timed exclusivity for a demo, as all those thigns are sort of ancilliary 'sweeteners' put in by MS simply to try and add extra value to their gold service at the expense of the non-subscription customers. But thats not hte case here as hte reason that silver subscribers cant play with the devs online wihtout upgrading to gold, is that they cant play with *anyone* online wihtout upgrading to gold. eg, the key difference is that here the value added for hte gold consumers is coming from the developer participation, not from specifically preventing silver members from getting something (as is the case with gold exclusive demos, etc).

And im sorry if i sounded like an asshat there, but your reply just happened to correspond to the well-overused fanboy trope of 'another gold exclusive! ill stick with my PSN, k thanx', and triggered my instinctive annoyabce reaction. Whereas upon re-reading i realize that you may not have acutally meant it that way and i didnt need to be such a rude jackass.

yeah you sounded like an asshat at first, but thats ok. i realized that i really didnt know what i was talking about. you told me now. thnxk a bunch anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I'll catch it this time.

ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had an xbox for nearly 9 months now so its about time I actually see one of these before its already gone. Im a definate participant.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
Madmann  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis, please pass on the word that these events need to happen for Ps3 too. If Beenox can do it, there is absolutely no reason (outside of blind bias) to have these XBL exclusive.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Neversoft that organizes this or is it Microsoft organizes it? If Microsoft organizes it then thats why PSN doesnt have so many Dev nights.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
lollerskater  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is everyone ready?! I know I am!
X360: GH3 | GH:M | GH5 | GH:VH | RB2
I make custom songs. Meaning I make my own music and chart them. Kind of like ExileLord
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: metallicais1337
viper565  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone found any of the devs yet? I've been playin for a while and I haven't seen anyone.

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
lollerskater  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once started with GHDevJoeK and GHDevTravisR but we never even got to play any songs. I don't really know what happened but it was pretty disappointing.
X360: GH3 | GH:M | GH5 | GH:VH | RB2
I make custom songs. Meaning I make my own music and chart them. Kind of like ExileLord
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: metallicais1337
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: