ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
STARPOWER PODCAST: RIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall a pretty good episode guys. Only thing that would have been better is if the entire original cast could have been there.
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a very well done episode. I'm kinda surprised nobody brought up Elliot not passing Raining Blood :p

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the choice of music, toy.

toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised nobody has called me out for forgetting Jordan Rudess' name.
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toymachiene is an impatient bastard... As for the episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and it made me reminisce about my time with the series as a while.

Carry on gentlemen.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The download isn't working for me. I keep getting an error. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried downloading directly off the website or is this with iTunes?
Nelzar  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the same problem that BlueTornado is getting, and the website seems to be down.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There wasn't much of a response to this episode of the podcast- did people actually check it out?

Seeing as how Frankie can't participate at the moment the podcast really is "just me" so is anyone interested in more episodes or should it end here?
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
There wasn't much of a response to this episode of the podcast- did people actually check it out?

Seeing as how Frankie can't participate at the moment the podcast really is "just me" so is anyone interested in more episodes or should it end here?

What is there to talk about/do?

I Don't Suck at GH
Honestly, thank you

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
toymachine wrote:

What is there to talk about/do?

I guess you guys could do the "Best of Starpower" podcast and/or you could move to RB.

Sorry for the late response, I had a lot going on. Anyway, I liked the podcast. It also explained reasons why the series failed. Either way, R.I.P. Guitar Hero (2005-2011).

EDIT: @GuitarGeek: IIRC toymachine passed Raining Blood on Smash Hits. I know that he did it voxtar, but I'm not sure if he did it guitar only.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if theres nothing being talked about rhythm game wise, I've always enjoyed the shenanigans that the crew comes up with (such as episode 25). There's always Jed Lottery 3 too

I Don't Suck at GH
Honestly, thank you

UnknownLefty95  

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The podcast should not end. It is the offical podcast of ScoreHero. As ScoreHero is still going strong, so too should the podcast. I'm still interested in more episodes. Things you could talk about:

More Rock Band stuff
DJ Hero stuff
More discussion RE: technique, just like the early episodes of Starpower where you would pick three songs.
A "Best of" should wait as long as possible, rock band is not gone yet, so there will always be something new to talk about.

Just because Guitar Hero is on hiatus does not mean we have to stop talking about it. It's still an awesome game, and you guys never did a full review on it like all the other games (though i guess it's a bit late now).

Many people would be sad if the podcast drifted off never to return. I do hope that people can come together and continue to make episodes and make them awesome.

Much better username than my SH one, don't ya think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrElectricNick
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I have some extra time the next month or so. Maybe I'll make a "Let's shoot the shit" episode. Please message me with what you'd like to talk about and why I should let you on and maybe we'll put this together.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not even about the end of Guitar Hero- it's about the fact that barely any discussion or response happened as a result of the episode here and there were VERY INTERESTING things talked about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 29 of 33

Jump to: