ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 5 FC Breakdown
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boss1592  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 5 FC Breakdown Reply with quote

figured an FC breakdown was due, and seeing as noone has done one yet, i thought id bite the bullet and do it. i cant remember alot of the songs, and i havnt done one of these before so bear with me on this. and if you guys disagree with anything on the list, shout it out, i want this to be a community decision. so with that said, here we go...

1.Gratitude - 16 phrases all talkies. my dog could FC this
2.Done with everything, Die for nothing - only harder than gratitude due to higher phrase count, all talkies
3.Bring the noise 20XX
4.Du Hast - lots of talkies, and alot of repetition in the pitched phrases
5.One big holiday - lots of repitition in the verses and the bridge/chorus, and low phrase count makes this imo the easiest all pitched song in the game
Demons - again, lots of talkies and the pitchy phrases are quite repetitive
Incinerate
Mirror people
No one to Depend on
All along the watchtower - verses all sound very similer, not alot of tricky stuff here
Blue day
comedown
Feel Good Inc. - alot of talkies, chorus isnt to bad but there are some pitched phrases that you might not be expecting after the 1st chorus
Song 2 - nothing too hard, but the last phrase is very missable
Kryptonite - verses can be kind of tricky
21st century schizoid man - only 12 phrases, but they can be kind of tricky due to the weird vocals. also length = chokable and offputting
Nearly lost you
shout out loud
Sex on fire - singer has a quite unorthadox (sp?) style, other than that not too bad
They say - nothing overly tricky
Steady as she goes - nothing too hard, but the chorus changes a bit throughout the song, and a few phrases can be tricky if you dont know the song
20th Century boy
disconnected
Cigaretes, wedding bands
In my place - ending is kinda chokeable and the high parts can be tricky if you dont know them
Hurts so good
Hungry like the wolf - nothing overly hard, but some phrases can trip you up if you dont know them, and the chorus has some harmony stuff
Looks that kill
never miss a beat - high phrase count and a few tricky phrases throughout
Lithium (Live) - similer to the studio version enough that it being a live track doesnt factor into the difficulty. that said, the "yeah yeahs" in the chrous are repetive, but this works against it as they change a few times which can throw you off a bit if you dont know the song
Smells like teen spirit - only harder than lithium because the verses are slightly trickier. other than that, nothing very hard about this song at all, ane everyone should know it
Runnin down a dream - verses are tricky
Bullet with butterfly wings - its fairly repetitive, but billy corgan has a VERY unusual singing style which can make it tricky, and the last chorus is very easy to run out of breath on
Ring of Fire - alot of tricky phrases, in particular the "ohhhh" phrase and the last "ring of fire" phrase which is a little bit lower than all the other "ring of fire" phrases
Seven
Sneak out
the spirit of radio
Why bother
You give love a bad name
You and Me
We're an american band
American Girl - 1st half of the song, we have a very unusual singing style, with not alot of repetition. second half of the song is very easy to run out of breath on, and the "uh huh uh" phrase right in the middle of the "ahh"s is very hard to adjust for.
Bleed American
A-punk
Dancing with myself
Ex- girlfriend
Plug in Baby
Gamma ray
Deadbolt
Maiden, Mother and Crone - continues the trend of songs by the sword being hard to sing, mainly due to the singers unconventional style
Make it wit chu
Lust for life (Live)
Medicate
Only happy when it rains
Send a little love token
Sowing Season (Yeah)
Back Round
Lonely is the night
Wannabe in L.A.
All the pretty Faces
Wolf like me
Woman from tokyo ('99 remix)
L.A.
Jailbreak
Judith
The Rock show - Very very fast, so its very hard to FC, you have to be very precise throughtout.
Do you feel like we do
Blue orchid
Six days a week
What i got - not as tough as i originally thought, but still very tough, the main tough parts with this song are the scatting section and the rap verse. the scatting is basically the guitar part, but its still kinda hard to hear what your ment to be doing. the rapping verse is all pitched and, while being very fun to sing, takes alot of precision to pull off, and its easy to run out of breath.
under pressure
Play that funky music
In the meantime
Streamline woman
Brianstorm - this could very accurately be described as the stone cold crazy of this game. although this isnt as hard as SCC... its still bloody difficult. despite the short length, this song throws some of the most rapidly changing pitches your ever likely to see at you, everything about this song is fast, and you will need to be very precise to get an FC of this one
Sultans of swing - well this song... this is just a mess really. dubbed by many as the worst vocals chart of all time, this is certainly some... "interesting" charting to say the least. this song has a bad case of "pitched talkies" syndrome. it will take a while to learn what this chart wants from you, and there is the 6 minute length to contend with. however, there are alot of talkies throughout, which is the only reason this isnt in the top 5.
Saturday nights alright (for fighting) - this song is definately very very tough, the overall tone of the phrases is repetitve enuff, but the phrases themselves arent, and this can be off-putting. the verses have some very picky phrases in particular. then you get to the outro, and you might think your safe but OH NO. the very last phrase, is pitched... WHY?!?!?!?. its ridiculous, its a "whoo", and why it is pitched i really have no idea. but whatever, we are stuck with it. good luck people.
Sweating Bullets - OH. MY. GOD. this has to be the most infuriating song in the game to FC. for a start, the chorus is nails hard. its dave mustaine, so the pitches in the chorus are very hard to make out. but THEN, the game slaps you in the face by making phrases that should be talkies pitched, which completely fucks your mind, the pitch is almost indesipherable, and its hard to prepare for it as the 1st one is in the second verse. the outro is fairly chokeable as well.

The Final Five
79.2 Minutes to midnight - iv wrestled with the question of wether or not this is harder than sweating bullets, and iv decided that it is slightly harder. this is mainly due to the very hard to decipher pitch, its a common trend with iron maiden songs, even with songs on rock band, the pitches can be very hard to determain and this is definately one of those songs. and at 58 phrases long, there are alot of pitches to learn.
80.sympathy for the Devil - oh boy. 80 phrases of hell coming up. the 1st half of the song is pretty tricky as it is, all the chorus parts are slightly different. as the 2nd half kicks in, mick throws some scat singing at us, which is tough, but easier when you know it. then he goes all high pitched, and the pitches in the "whats my name" sections can be very hard to discern. then the "Hoo hoo hoo" parts kick in, which can be hard to find the right pitch for, and have an annoying tendency to change a little bit every now and then. its length, plus how hard it is to actually get to the outro, plus a million choke points make this absolute insanity to FC.
81.So Lonely - the 1st half of the song really isnt that hard. what makes it hard is the freakin ending, which imo is harder than sympathy for the devils. picture tuesdays gone's ending, you get the idea. full of wankery
82Fame - very very tough, tough harmonies throughout, but the main combo killers are the scatting section and the descending "fame"'s at the end, both are contenders for hardest sections in the game. learning and executing both is very very difficult.
83.Superstition - Dear. God. we all knew this song would be insane when it was announced and it does not dissapoint. this is the hardest 40 phrases that you will ever go through. the verses are practically improv, and go wherever stevie desires at that moment in time, kinda like OWOA from WT. the choruses are all different, and all have ridiculous slides that are very hard due to the engine. the last chorus is ridiculously chokeable and the 3rd verse has slides all over the place. everything about this song is insane. the absolute hardest song in the game, nothing comes close in my eyes.

il have more descriptions done soon, if you have any disagreements, like i say, please tell me and i will certainly take them on board, because as i say, this is a community breakdown, im just gonna be the guy who runs it.

also, il put the number back in when the breakdown is bit more agreed on, as no numbers makes it easier to edit

I decided to add in dr00bles FC breakdown, its alot more detailed than mine, and iv'e made some changes to mine

Ranked Hardest to Easiest

83. Sympathy for the Devil– “Look at me, I’m Mick Jagger, and I’ll kind of sing all my songs!” His talk-singing style makes this one a real tough FC. Each verse is different, and at 80 phrases, there’s a lot to keep track of. Get ready to spend some quality time in practice mode. Problem is, you’ll finally master verse 4 only to find that you no longer remember verse 2. It’s a bitch like that. If you can remember the notes for each phrase, you might be okay, except for the weird scatting section near the end. I’m holding this over Superstition because it’s so much longer, which means so many more phrases need to be perfect.
82. Superstition – As expected, this song is a beast. Stevie Wonder had a blatant disrespect for future vocal rhythm video games by utilizing streak-busting improvisations throughout. In all seriousness, though, an incredible singer is bound to breed an incredibly tough FC. He straddles the line between major and minor sometimes, and the chart toggles between the two indiscriminately. In most phrases, there’s at least one held note that you can cling to for dear life, so let those be your saving grace. With most hard songs, the difficulty lies in figuring out what the game wants. With this one, even after you figure it out, it’s hard to execute. Good luck.
81. Play That Funky Music – This is one of the most underrated songs in terms of difficulty, in my opinion. A talky-singing style in the verses, a modulation, and a really difficult WTF ending make this one of the hardest in the game. Oh, and did I mention it’s 77 phrases?
80. Fame – The infamous 24 “Fame”s at the end, along with the “ribbit-e-bee-bop” section make this a real tough FC. There are also several spots where it’s hard to tell if the lower “Fame” is charted or if it’s the higher one. Sultans of Swing probably has more difficult phrases overall, but none of them are as tough as the scatting section of Fame.
79. Sultans of Swing – Arguably the worst chart in the game. Where do they get off pitching phrases like “He’s doing all right” or “They don’t give a damn”? He’s SPEAKING! Well, whatever, we’re stuck with it. Expect to spend a lot of time learning the oddities of this chart and then finding those random pitches in the middle of a run.
78. Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting) – This one’s definitely no cakewalk. Listening to the song repeatedly helps out a ton, but you’ll still need to be pretty precise with a lot of the phrases. And watch out for the very last phrase – it’s a ridiculous “Woo!” that has absolutely no business being pitched.
77. So Lonely – Two things make this song tricky. The first is the fact that the choruses are all charted differently. The second is the entire fucking ending.
76. Brianstorm – Rapidly changing notes with little room to breathe – not to mention an odd melody. Definitely one of the tougher FCs.
75. Sweating Bullets – No matter how much you listen to this song, you’ll still be cockslapped by it the first time you try to sing it. This is a very odd chart. The chorus melodies are never exactly what you expect, and the talkie sections have ridiculous random pitched notes. Not terribly difficult once you learn it, but it’s very off-putting.
74. 2 Minutes to Midnight – Bruce Dickinson is a confusing singer. He’s got great tone and a gorgeous range. But his vibrato is so wide that sometimes it’s hard to hear exactly what pitch he’s singing. Regardless, this is charted well and fun to sing. It’s a challenge because of some tricky variations on the choruses and the long phrase count (58), but not quite as hard as The Trooper was.
73. Under Pressure – The supposedly “hardest song” in the game is actually far from it. While the improvised sections are a bit weird to learn, nothing is really technically/executionally demanding. The back half of the song is incredibly melodic and logical, and the phrases are very long. It’s not a “gimme,” but definitely not a WTF fest like some others.
72. WannaBe in L.A. – Notes change rapidly, and some of the phrases are killer, especially the “Allen and Natasha” bit.
71. The Rock Show – This is genuinely challenging. Really fast note changes and nary a chance to breathe.
70. What I Got – I think this one is a bit easier than most people claim it to be. The scatting near the beginning is merely an emulation of the guitar part, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
69. Sowing Season (Yeah) – Verses are really tricky, and harmonies make it tough to figure out what the game wants you to sing.
68. Streamline Woman – This one is tricky. Phrases are short, especially in the verses, and notes jump all over the place. The choruses aren’t too bad, though.
67. Do You Feel Like We Do? – This song is fourteen minutes long, and the phrases aren’t the easiest in the world, either. You can probably sing half the song, fucking play TTFAF, and then come back and finish. Just don’t choke!
66. Wolf Like Me – The notes in the first verse are a bit different from the others, and the verses in general can be tricky, but the choruses and bridge aren’t too bad.
65. Jailbreak – Tricky verses. Watch out for the “You know it’s safer. Pray for me” section.
64. Lust for Life (Live) – Live songs are always tough, because you can’t always rely on a studio recording for reference, and because the singers are more likely to improvise. This song could have been worse, but there are some tricky moments, like the myriad “Lust for life” passes in the middle and the end.
63. Ring of Fire – Shouldn’t be that hard, but it is. Phrases are insanely short (some of them are one word), scoops are tricky and the “Ohh” section can be troublesome.
62. Maiden, Mother and Crone – As with every song by The Sword, this is really awkward to sing. I don’t think they really know what a “melody” is. Nonetheless, it’s way easier than Freya because the phrases are really long, and there are only 17 of them.
61. Looks That Kill – The verses can be very tricky, and some notes may be charted a little oddly. Even if you know the song, it might take some restarts to nail it.
60. Medicate – Verses can be a bit troublesome, especially “Yes you were perfect” and “So this is perfect.”
59. L.A. – This song has an odd melody, so it may be tough to find some of the pitches
58. In the Meantime – The bridge can be a bit tricky, as can the verses, as it’s sometimes tough to hear what the singer is singing.
57. Blue Orchid – This whole song is made up of phrases that sound similar, but they’re all a little different. Ouch.
56. Judith – Not terribly difficult, save for the odd “Never Pray Never Stray” phrase, which seems to be charted slightly lower than it sounds.
55. Back Round – Lots of really sharp slides and some odd phrases, but nothing dramatically difficult.
54. American Girl – Verses can be tricky, and the “ah” fest in the end is broken up by some awkward “uh huh”s.
53. Lonely is the Night – Not sure why this is tiered so high – the lead-in notes to every phrase can be annoying, but nothing’s really that hard here.
52. Why Bother? – Phrases are a little quick, so stay focused, but if you know the tune you should be fine.
51. A-Punk – The lower-register parts might be a bit tricky for some. Watch out for “but the other half’s at the bottom of the sea.”
50. Make It Wit Chu – Kind of low and mumbly, but if you learn it well enough you shouldn’t have too much trouble.
49. We're An American Band – Verses may be a bit tricky, but after the second chorus it’s pretty much an auto-FC (just watch the “ooh”s).
48. The Spirit of Radio – For a live Rush song, this is pretty darn easy. Just don’t choke on the last “of salesmen” and you should be fine.
47. All the Pretty Faces – Not hard if you’re very familiar with the song. As a side note, this is a lot of fun to sing.
46. Sneak Out – Phrases are a little tricky, but, come on, there’s only 15 of ‘em.
45. 20th Century Boy – Not as hard as you’d expect, actually. Phrases are long enough that “Excellent”s aren’t usually a problem.
44. Send a Little Love Token – A few phrases stick out here and there, so don’t lose focus.
43. Six Days A Week – This song isn’t too tricky; it all hovers around the same note.
42. Woman from Tokyo ('99 remix) – This song is long, but not terribly hard – especially the section in the middle with the really long phrases.
41. Plug in Baby – This is not too difficult. Lots of the phrases are laughably long, and the ones that aren’t are not tricky to hit.
40. Bleed American – The ending may trip some people up, but this one isn’t too terrible.
39. Only Happy When It Rains – The deep slides can cause some problems, but in general, this isn’t that bad.
38. Dancing With Myself – Thank the Lord they didn’t use the extended version. This song is annoying to sing, but squeezing out “Excellent”s is pretty manageable.
37. You Give Love a Bad Name – Bon Jovi songs are always so melodic that they’re never that hard. Just be aware of the “a bad name” after the first chorus – it’s a little funky.
36. Cigarettes, Wedding Bands – A bit of an unconventional melody, and some of the words have weird jumps or slides. But choruses are fairly standard.
35. Bullet With Butterfly Wings – Breathing might a problem towards the end of the song. Not the easiest melodies in the world, but nothing too terrible.
34. Lithium (Live) – The “yeah”s are a bit different from the studio version and the “crack” halfway through the song is oddly pitched (it’s pitched correctly; Kurt just sang some strange notes).
33. Runnin’ Down A Dream - The verses might take a bit of practice. But the “Ooh woo”s at the end are pretty easy.
32. Incinerate – This song is harder than people give it credit for. The phrases in the chorus are very short and the lengths of the hitboxes change each time.
31. Feel Good Inc. – This one starts right away, and the “Feel good” phrases can trip you up since they’re so short. Lots of talkies make this manageable, but some pitched phrases here and there can trip you up. Breathing can be an issue too.
30. Ex-Girlfriend – Lots of talkies here. There are really only a few sections that require some focus, including one odd “But I shoulda thought of that before we kissed.” Nothing too bad, though.
29. Never Miss A Beat – Repetitive as all hell, but the phrases are short and the chorus can be a bit tricky.
28. In My Place – The chorus phrases are long and steady. The ending might trip some people up, but this isn’t so bad.
27. Sex On Fire – Phrases are short, but repetitive, and choruses give you plenty of space to nail the “Excellent”.
26. Comedown – Not really tricky outside of the “Why do you” section, which can cause some problems.
25. Blue Day – Lots of half-step intervals can be tricky, but the chorus phrases are super-long.
24. You and Me – These types of songs are never that hard to sing – melodic and predictable.
23. Shout It Out Loud – Just remain cognizant of the “You got to have a party!” phrase in the middle of the breakdown.
21. Steady, As She Goes – Nothing really noteworthy about this one – learn the song and you’ll have no problems.
21. Gamma Ray – Short and sweet.
20. Kryptonite – Learn the song well, and you’ll be fine. Just watch out for some of the stranger phrases in the verse.
19. Smells Like Teen Spirit – There’s really nothing tricky about this song. Besides, everyone and their dog has known this song since they were 5.
18. Hurts So Good – Good old-fashioned laid back rock and roll. Should be an easy FC.
17. Seven – Lots of long melodic phrases.
16. Deadbolt – Again, if you know this song, it’s a pretty easy FC. Just watch the “hillside” phrase.
15. Nearly Lost You – Phrases at the end are a bit different from previous choruses, but besides that, this isn’t too bad.
14. Disconnected – Nothing troubling with this one – melodic phrases that are decently long.
13. Hungry Like the Wolf – This song is incredibly repetitive, and the phrases are sufficiently long. Can be kind of a marathon, though.
12. Song 2 – This song is charted very oddly, making it a bit tougher than it should be. Watch out for the “Please to meet ya” phrases, in particular.
11. All Along the Watchtower – The phrases are all similar, which is kind of good, except sometimes “similar” can be more of a problem than a help. Watch out for minor variations among phrases!
10. No One to Depend On – Like 21st Century Schizoid Man, this song has a relatively low phrase count and they’re all repetitive, broken up by a large instrumental break. But this one’s a bit tougher because the phrases are shorter and there are more of them.
9. Mirror people – If you’re familiar with this song, you shouldn’t have much trouble with it. The only things to consider are the descending slides on phrases like “head spins around.”
8. 21st Century Schizoid Man – This song has the fewest phrases of any on-disc song (12), and they really aren’t difficult. Only concern is chokability – those last few phrases are after the massive instrumental breakdown.
7. They Say – So much of the song is the same pitch, and when the pitches do change, they’re still not difficult.
6. Demon(s) – Mostly talkies, but a few of the pitched phrases at the end can bit a little tricky if you’re not familiar with the song. Still, nothing troubling.
5. One Big Holiday – Only 21 phrases, and most of them are long and repetitive. If you’ve never heard the song, you might get a few “Solids,” but there’s nothing difficult here.
4. Du Hast – Mostly talkies, and the pitched phrases are long and simple.
3. Bring the Noise 20XX – All talkies, although it’s at least possible to miss if you try and breathe during a really short phrase.
2. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing – Also all talkies, albeit more of them. I suppose you could miss the FC if you get bored and yawn.
1. Gratitude – Shortest of the all-talkies makes this insta-easiest.

Last edited by boss1592 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 15 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note from me, I think Plug in Baby is a bit too high, since the only real hard parts are the "screwy" 2nd Chorus and the ending, which can be easily done in a lower octave.Also, The Rock Show is really low for how hard it is to FC. I'll edit if I see anything else specific.
robster  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why in the world is Bring the Noize 20xx so high? Isn't it all talkies? I only played it once and sightread Fcd it, and IIRC it was all talkies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robster wrote:
Why in the world is Bring the Noize 20xx so high? Isn't it all talkies? I only played it once and sightread Fcd it, and IIRC it was all talkies.

i dont remember a couple of the songs, so for some i just went by the vocals intensity levels. il play it again tonight and see what the deal is, but i dont think its all talkies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boss1592 wrote:
robster wrote:

i dont remember a couple of the songs, so for some i just went by the vocals intensity levels. il play it again tonight and see what the deal is, but i dont think its all talkies
I can confirm that it's all talkies.

Also....
Feel Good Inc. is much too low. It's not impossible, but it sure is not lower than 10 material.

Ex-Girlfriend is Gwen Steffani, it can't be that low, even if it isn't a hard song in the game. I say somewhere in the 50-60's should be appropriate.
boss1592  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
boss1592 wrote:
robster wrote:

I can confirm that it's all talkies.

Also....
Feel Good Inc. is much too low. It's not impossible, but it sure is not lower than 10 material.

Ex-Girlfriend is Gwen Steffani, it can't be that low, even if it isn't a hard song in the game. I say somewhere in the 50-60's should be appropriate.

meh, il move feel good inc up a few places.

i think ex-girlfriend is about right, but if theres enuff demand il move it down

and il change bring the noise as well
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Brianstorm is WAY harder than Judith. Why is Brianstorm so low? That's one of the hardest FCs in the game, in my opinion.

But nice job overall. Thanks for compiling this!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr00bles wrote:
I think that Brianstorm is WAY harder than Judith. Why is Brianstorm so low? That's one of the hardest FCs in the game, in my opinion.

But nice job overall. Thanks for compiling this!

i got brainstorm pretty quickly to be honest, but i guess it could be moved up a few places, or down, whichever way u look at it, harder i mean
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even express how much higher (harder) Play That Funky Music needs to be. This may have been the toughest FC for me thus far, and I've FCed Sympathy and Superstition.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr00bles wrote:
I can't even express how much higher (harder) Play That Funky Music needs to be. This may have been the toughest FC for me thus far, and I've FCed Sympathy and Superstition.

yea, dunno what i was thinking, moved way up
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Judith is that hard barring that stupid "never pray never stray" phrase.

Then again maybe it's because I am super familiar with the song.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking at it again, I noticed Back Around is really high. I know it's(was) an exclusive song to GH, but that seems really high for it.
Fatsausage  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am i the only one that finds it funny how the hardest song to fc is one sung by somebody who wouldn't be able to see the chart?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatsausage wrote:
Am i the only one that finds it funny how the hardest song to fc is one sung by somebody who wouldn't be able to see the chart?

...you don't need to see to be able to sing. In fact, I'd say vocals is the only instrument that can be played by a blind person... EDIT: in GH/RB. >_>

plus Stevie Wonder is a legend.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Fatsausage  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Fatsausage wrote:

...you don't need to see to be able to sing. In fact, I'd say vocals is the only instrument that can be played by a blind person...

plus Stevie Wonder is a legend.

...He plays piano btw...

>.>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: