ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Halo Series (Master Cheese Collection: November 2014)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halo 3 was a decent enough looking game for its time and hasn't aged poorly. (Honestly even Halo 1 and 2 look pretty good for their age.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I'm curious about is if all the games in the collection will share the same netcode or not (Since they said they will use their respective engines). If I have to lead shots in Halo 3 again like we have to now, then screw that. Halo 2.

CamelTower  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucketBlue wrote:
One thing I'm curious about is if all the games in the collection will share the same netcode or not (Since they said they will use their respective engines). If I have to lead shots in Halo 3 again like we have to now, then screw that. Halo 2.

It's a tad convoluted, but supposedly it will be a remastered port of each game engine. Say there's a "team slayer" playlist. The choices you get in voting will be H1 Prisoner, H2 Foundation, or H3 Guardian. All of these games will play on their own respective elements, eat respective netcode.

I say it's convoluted because it's not entirely clear what they mean by the Halo 2 "remastered" map announcement. Supposedly they are completely re-doing 6 H2 maps, and I do not know if this just means they are changing the map layout a bit or if it means that these maps will be compatible with all past engines. So, you could play Ascension on any engine you want: 1-4. (lol, no one will ever play 4)

Fun fact: button glitches are not going to be removed from Halo 2. So, the competitive scene will likely see a call of duty-esque requirement for a modded controller to not have to claw. Looking forward to learning how to double shot, as I cannot get XBC to work and barely played that game in middle school.

Also, the last major H4 tournament is this weekend at RTX in Austin. A lot of players I know are competing, here's a link if anyone is interested
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 days
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/enter-the-arena

Beta was fantastic earlier this year. Unless servers crash entirely due to volume of players, this game will have a great release. Halo Pros have been streaming all week and everything looks clean and polished. I'm ready to get that Champion rank.

EDIT - launch is tonight, 10/27
NU Grad 2015
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132
Page 132 of 132

Jump to: