ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DLC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: DLC Reply with quote

Living in Australia, Rock Revolution DLC isn't on the Marketplace. And so I'm wondering if I imported U.S Microsoft Points and Downloaded the Track Packs with a U.S account, will they work with my PAL Game? I've already bought the points because I'm gonna download Monsoon onto Rock Band 2 and its apparent that works. But considering the game is labelled as Rock Revolution EU, will that work?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I'll try downloading the Free ones and see if they work. But if anyone has an answer that would be great because I can't do it until I get home tonight.

But if it doesn't work, I'm gonna have to import the U.S Version (given that it is region free). It'd be pretty cheap considering the game didn't sell well (I actually find it quite fun now to be honest). And I'll sell my PAL version.

Why I find it fun? Well, I made the orange note a pad rather than making the pedal the only one with the orange note. Yep. So I can actually pass the songs on drums! My pedal is still the orange note, so when there are 3 notes coming at once I'll simply hit the pedal and the rest.

TD3 drums are the best with it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the long time we had to buy Rock Band DLC with a US account? And it all worked? Yeah, it'd be the same here. It's tied to console, not gamertag as far as I know.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it and it didn't work

I believe its because I have a EU game, when I go into my save games, it is under Rock Revolution (EU).

When I downloaded the free songs off the U.S Marketplace, they are just under Rock Revolution.

So I think I have to import the game from the U.S. And I just did, for like $20, including shipping.

And no it isn't tied to a console. My brother has my old Xbox, and that has the dropkick murphies track pack on it. I transferred it with a memory unit, and it worked, I can play it online, offline, and even in online matches and coop.

I wish I had Dream On though (by the way, if anyone has dream on, I'd like it if they sent me a memory unit with that on it).

Or maybe that only applies to the free DLC. And Dream on was free.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Rock Revolution isn't region free, so importing the game is futile, unless you have an NTSC console.

It's a shame really, as part of the reason I bought the game was the Pantera pack. I wonder why they haven't released the DLC yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: