ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
10/8 DLC - Billy Squier Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: 10/8 DLC - Billy Squier Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
  • Everybody Wants You by Billy Squier
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by Elisoncrz), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• The Stroke by Billy Squier
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by Elisoncrz), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• When She Comes To Me by Billy Squier
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by JCirri on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Twool  

Location: Depending on the time, I could be in one place, or many.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do I feel obliged to say first?

anyways, The Stroke is an awesome song.

that is all.

Can you put 32nd notes in your custom songs on World Tour? I can't.

Protest the Hero Fans - Free MP3 of the hidden track before Bloodmeat if you PM me or comment on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ICBM
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, Everybody Wants You is always awesome.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is Billy Squier ? never heard of him before today. those songs are really not that hard, but the charts looks fun to play.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
who is Billy Squier ? never heard of him before today. those songs are really not that hard, but the charts looks fun to play.

Really? He did lonely is the night in GH80s and GH5. The Stroke is also a Very popular song. It is the song playing when Adam Sandler is sitting on his car when he is about to go to high school in Billy Madison if you have ever seen it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
Nailuj  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobainage1994 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Really? He did lonely is the night in GH80s and GH5. The Stroke is also a Very popular song. It is the song playing when Adam Sandler is sitting on his car when he is about to go to high school in Billy Madison if you have ever seen it.

It's also in Blades of Glory IIRC.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobainage1994 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

yeah i know Lonely is the Night, but thats about it, never seen Billy Madison. never heard it in Blades of Glory.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Stroke was also the first ever custom song. Nice shoutout in putting it in as DLC (well, that's one way of looking at it).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
s0ldier898  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 28 and dont know this guy can we ever get back to back popular dlcs ever????????
GenericName  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s0ldier898 wrote:
im 28 and dont know this guy can we ever get back to back popular dlcs ever????????

But yeah, I might pick up a song or two, a pretty good week IMO.

p41  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pack ... 'Blades of Glory' FTW!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like GH 5 DLC is going the same path as GH:WT DLC...I'll pass, again
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While some people don't seem to like GH5 DLC, I've thought its been pretty good so far. Good pack this week.
dAgnArUs  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s0ldier898 wrote:

inb4 im twelve and what is this

On topic: I really like these songs, the problem with people today is that they whine about more difficult songs for dlc and when we get them either they say they're overcharted or don't put any effort whatsoever in it to FC them.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dAgnArUs wrote:
s0ldier898 wrote:

inb4 im twelve and what is this

On topic: I really like these songs, the problem with people today is that they whine about more difficult songs for dlc and when we get them either they say they're overcharted or don't put any effort whatsoever in it to FC them.

people not only demend more difficult song, they demend more rock/metal song with good solos in it. songs they know, they know so well its an instant buy, whether the chart is good or not. this seems to be totally forgot buy the game's producer. but we're not them and we're not their main income too. SH is small in the GH era compare to the rest of the world. there were couple of good packs since WT, but compare to GH3, they're way off the course.

unless they release something like Guitar Hero: More Metal Than Metal. this wont happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: