ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DDR Scorehero?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: DDR Scorehero? Reply with quote

Is there a DDR scoring site where you can submit scores. I searched on google and I couldn't believe I couldn't find any Any of you know any places? I would like to cream everyone with a normal Ps2 controller
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: DDR Scorehero? Reply with quote

You're looking for JCirri's first website, DDRHomeTracker, which ScoreHero was actually based off of.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: DDR Scorehero? Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
You're looking for JCirri's first website, DDRHomeTracker, which ScoreHero was actually based off of.

woh, never knew that o.O
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think DDRHomeTracker could have been a big hit if they had a cool name like ScoreHero.

Something like ScoreScoreRevolution. Also, it seems like a few of the SH members actually use site still, XD. If you want to do some tracking for you scores you could always play FlashFlashRevoultion. which has a huge leaderboards, and has online play.

But you probably know that.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
gx1010  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
I think DDRHomeTracker could have been a big hit if they had a cool name like ScoreHero.

Something like ScoreScoreRevolution. Also, it seems like a few of the SH members actually use site still, XD. If you want to do some tracking for you scores you could always play FlashFlashRevoultion. which has a huge leaderboards, and has online play.

What about Stepmania? How's that game?
gx1010  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:

You know what, why not make a site called score score revolution? We can make it like score hero and add in new features too I need to know how to make the site and how to setup the forums and all. But I need a partner to work with. Do you know anyone?
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qx1010 wrote:
Do you know anyone?

Right here buddy. Here is the best site ive ever done so far,

http://rockband.guitarherocustoms.com

(Of course some help from Mattdylan)

OBTAINED STATUS ON 11/12/09 AT 9:20 P.M. CT!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: E Ten Pooh Wii Friend Code: 2265615260693457
gx1010  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bl1i8n2k wrote:
qx1010 wrote:
Do you know anyone?

Well I could use some help. So you want to create the site?
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx1010 wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
qx1010 wrote:
Do you know anyone?

Well I could use some help. So you want to create the site?

Whats my part?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: E Ten Pooh Wii Friend Code: 2265615260693457
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being an alcoholic, not playing DDR and banning lots of people

Also change your name to Matt.

And StepMania is a great game, I loved playing it. FFR.com has a ton of step files for it also. Supposedly there is a way to get multiplayer on Stepmania, but I don't know how to do it.

I also expect a huge shrine dedicated to OnionPowders massive e-peen if that site actually gets made

Last.FM|Facebook

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:

And StepMania is a great game, I loved playing it. FFR.com has a ton of step files for it also. Supposedly there is a way to get multiplayer on Stepmania, but I don't know how to do it.

I also expect a huge shrine dedicated to OnionPowders massive e-peen if that site actually gets made

If the site is going to be made, ill have to have someone give me a link to a free domain name site builder or i can just make another Forumotion one. Im waiting for an answer from gx1010 to see what he wants to do. And i guess i will give a huge shrine i guess.

OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bl1i8n2k wrote:
And i guess i will give a huge shrine i guess.

That was a joke, XD.

Last.FM|Facebook

bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
And i guess i will give a huge shrine i guess.

That was a joke, XD.

Did you think i would have really done it? And i never fall for your jokes.

Also, if i get a free web domian hosting site, im going to need ideas for features. And has anyone saw gx1010

gx1010  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bl1i8n2k wrote:
OnionPowder wrote:

If the site is going to be made, ill have to have someone give me a link to a free domain name site builder or i can just make another Forumotion one. Im waiting for an answer from gx1010 to see what he wants to do. And i guess i will give a huge shrine i guess.

I'm grounded from my computer right now. I'm sneaking on it right now but in a week I can be fully active and stuff. And for a free domain site thing we could maybe try webs.com. There's lots of options. I don't want to do google sites because it's bad and the url is hard to figure out for each site. Maybe we could do a forum as long as it can look like score hero or home tracker because that's my goal.
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx1010 wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
OnionPowder wrote:

I'm grounded from my computer right now. I'm sneaking on it right now but in a week I can be fully active and stuff. And for a free domain site thing we could maybe try webs.com. There's lots of options. I don't want to do google sites because it's bad and the url is hard to figure out for each site. Maybe we could do a forum as long as it can look like score hero or home tracker because that's my goal.

Webs.com sucks. I mean we could do something like scorescorerevolution.co.cc or something like that.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: