Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff with aero. you should FC death magnetic 3 times all in a row. (M, WT, 5) that way you get it out of that way completely..... until you get Band Hero that is
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'll get back to 1-2-80s before going into WT. that said, my wife said she's gonna help me a bit with the Bass Easy part in WT/5/BH. she's a month pregnant now and is home for next 2 years. she'll have plenty of time doing it. i'll complete the "hard" chart she's having trouble with. so the Bass Easy FSFC might happen finally.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit bump. GH:M Easy FGFC + DLC.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Smash Hits progress. also ttfaf can die in hell. my best so far is -4. i'll finish it tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GH:SH-EGtr 47/48 Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Also TTFAF is a fucknig bitch. the transition between HOPO & purple notes kills me.

Wait what? Purple notes on easy!? o_O Am I the only one who thinks there is something strange here? Oh well, you're apparently really close to it, -4 is just about fixing some dumb mistakes or awkard spots in the song, and then you'll have the FC before you know! Good luck on it! And also, keep going for the Full Game FC, you're getting closer everytime I watch your thread. And I think I read you were also going to FC all the DLC songs. Does that means like... every single DLC for GH2, GH3, GHWT and for GH5, cause man that's A LOT of songs for sure! You're very dedicated if you have bought all of those, and even more if you plan on FCing them all!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have basically the same goals as him... and also on medium. i dont know if i'm actually good enough to hit the goals though.

great work on smash hits. so this ttfaf chart is harder than gh3's? that kinda sucks knowing that now.... i haven't even started low difficulties on smash hits yet.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GH:SH-EGtr 47/48 Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Wait what? Purple notes on easy!

yep thats true. purple note on easy and there's alot of song that have them on Easy, lol.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
And I think I read you were also going to FC all the DLC songs. Does that means like... every single DLC for GH2, GH3, GHWT and for GH5, cause man that's A LOT of songs for sure! You're very dedicated if you have bought all of those, and even more if you plan on FCing them all!

yep i will FC them all from GH1-2-80s-3-A-WT-M-SH-5-BH. i have all these games and plan to do all the DLC as well. except for GH2 cuz I have a ps2 & ps3, no 360. i know thats alot of songs but 1-2-80s wont be long. they are pretty easy.

SpoonMan wrote:
i have basically the same goals as him... and also on medium. i dont know if i'm actually good enough to hit the goals though.

great work on smash hits. so this ttfaf chart is harder than gh3's? that kinda sucks knowing that now.... i haven't even started low difficulties on smash hits yet.

TTFAF and is way harder on GH3. the purple notes make it harder. it is somewhat different too.

Last edited by Cabanon on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GH:SH-EGtr 47/48 Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
GH1-2-3-80s-WT-M-SH-5-BH.

A?
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
lilirock  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the GH:A and GH:M FGFCs, and the GH:SH progress! Only TTFAF left, I'm sure you'll get it with a little patience.. Good luck anyway, I know it's actually not that easy even on GH3E 'cause it's just so long and very easy to make dumb misses.. and you say it's worse on GH:SH

Keep it up!!

P.S. I'll get back to playing really soon, just got my new xbox 360 delivered I have to wait a bit to try it out though, it's all cold.. winter arrived here

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GH:SH-EGtr 47/48 Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
GH1-2-3-80s-WT-M-SH-5-BH.

A?

oh yeah, forgot to add it. fixed.

lilirock wrote:
Congrats on the GH:A and GH:M FGFCs, and the GH:SH progress! Only TTFAF left, I'm sure you'll get it with a little patience.. Good luck anyway, I know it's actually not that easy even on GH3E 'cause it's just so long and very easy to make dumb misses.. and you say it's worse on GH:SH

Keep it up!!

P.S. I'll get back to playing really soon, just got my new xbox 360 delivered I have to wait a bit to try it out though, it's all cold.. winter arrived here

well, the first time i replayed it last months, i didnt play it for like 8-9 months, and i FCed it first try. so it is really easier on GH3. i just need patience hehe. might happen tonight, who knows!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

told ya i'd get it tonight. it just happend. SH Easy Guitar FGFC. that make it the 4th one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

update time !!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to show some love for a fellow easy/medium difficulty guy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole wrote:
Just wanted to show some love for a fellow easy/medium difficulty guy.

thnkx mate. i'll finish GH2 Medium tonight, my wife is going to a party tonight, so i'll be able to do whatever i want lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit bump. SH Easy Bass FGFC.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 2 of 49

Jump to: