Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band in general is my weak spot. I never really liked the games and the squarish notes are awful, I don't like how the OD appear in the background, yellow on yellow notes are hard to read for me. I'll still go through them one day or another. check the OP, I have a link that shows my table to my FGFC status.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new goal: All song gold status. currently at 330/488. doing as much as I can to finish for the GH Live 1st year anniversary. wont be easy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/12: Finally was able to score to magnificent gem at a decent price. I'll now be able to finish off what I started almost 3 years ago ! I now need to track down GH:OT from Germany to get the Exclusive tracks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
10/12: Finally was able to score to magnificent gem at a decent price. I'll now be able to finish off what I started almost 3 years ago ! I now need to track down GH:OT from Germany to get the Exclusive tracks.

Awesome find. It's fair to say that I'm jealous lol.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man, got it for 40$+7$ shipping because it was advertised as "does not open, sold as-is". after reading a bit about the orange flashing light problem, it was only battery related. I had a spare from a broken unit that put in it and it fired up first try.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/24: Ultimate Goal Completed ! 491 songs all Gold Status. I had way less than I expected (180 or so) to do. I mostly did all of them on Advanced since I already played them all on Casual & Regular and wanted to see how it would go. I racked up quite a lot of FC to my surprise (+68) but on those that I didn't FC, I would say at least 70% were a -1 only. That means I can do much more but I wont loose my time there anymore other than the weekly Premium Show.

Total now are:
Casual: 491 (+12)
Regular: 490 (+12)
Advanced: 112 (+68)
Expert: 2 (+1)

I'm also re-doing a run on GHLive on Advanced since it went so well on GHTV and so far, I've FCed already 4 songs so that means I might be able to rack up some there while I'm at it. Goal would be at least 30, but we'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing effort as per usual.
I dont think there's too many as dedicated to the series as your good self, so it's now surprise to see you looking for more out of GHL. Personally I can't wait to dig into GHL but have other stuff to do first but I will get there.

Keep up the good work Cabanon \m/
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12/09: Long time no update. I have not played in a while, in fact today was the first time in over a month. I've been watch TV Shows a lot this autumn as they all started again this year. So about this update, 28 Hard FCs is a lot considering I usually suck at this difficulty, but I guess I just love this game that much to put some effort and see if I can get the FGFC. I kinda hit a wall but it's only because I don't play enough. Love Bite, So do I is giving me a lot of headache but last time I played it, I got -1. Same thing for I Will Wait. The real challenge will be Tie Your Mother Down. I have played it twice I think and I sucked at it a lot. Gonne need to play this one a lot more than that to feel comfortable. The rest of the song with no uploaded score means I haven't played it.

Regarding GHTV, +6 Casual, +6 Regular, +7 Advanced.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHL seemed so difficult to me the few times I've played it, so I have a ton of respect for anybody that can FC anything. Props. How realistic is a FGFC for you on hard? (or advanced? idk what the new difficulties are)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's possible but Tie Your Mother Down will be the biggest challenge. the rest will need a bunch of restart.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12/11: GHL Advanced +9 FCs. Last night was a productive one. Now remains the last 5 that will be a good headache. im not sure how to tackle this honestly. I know 2 are def possible (Little Monster, King For A Day) but the last 3 will be pretty goddamn hard (Love Bites, Bones Exposed, Tie Your Mother Down). Maybe I'll just enter a score and call it quit. after all, I have like thousands more FCs to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/03: First of all, Happy New Year all ! Wishing you the best in your conquest/milestones for 2017, may the plastar be with you ! I was able to sit down a bit tonight and play decently in over 2 weeks. December was a very hard month at work + all the different celebration we had during x-mas/new year was packed like never before. I was able to FC 2 songs in the GHL setlist, Bones Exposed and Little Monster. only one remain doable and it's King for A Day. Love Bites & Tie Your Mother Down are definitely a no-go. 39 or 40/42 is huge for me and i'll be proud of it. I also played some GHTV and managed to add 7 more FCs on Advanced; Time to Pretend, Down With the Sickness, Heartbreaker, I Belive In A Thing Called Love, Going Under, Seven Nation Army and Under the Cover of Darkness. that last song was a bitch, there's tricky part everywhere.

My 2017 to-do list is exactly the same as my 2016 one. I have not touch this list last year because I was too busy FCing tons of FCs in GHL/GHTV and also because I'm lazy. So for 2017, here what I want/need to do. Been saying this for years now , lol

FCs the remaining imports in GH5 on Easy Guitar; 155 WT DLC, 39 Metallica & 61 BH for a 255 total useless and stupid FCs. I hate blank in my spreadsheet (OCD !) I'll be able to put Easy Guitar forever away.
FCs the GH5 DLC on Easy Bass; 158 songs left. not sure I wanna go the import route on E Bass as it's pretty fucking boring.
FGFC RB2 on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC RB3 on E/M Guitar & Bass
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2016 goals matching 2017 goals? That sounds familiar

Good luck knocking out some of those FGFCs. Obviously I know you CAN but it's a matter of doing in when you feel up for it, and I know how that goes (I didn't get any FGFCs in 2016 lol). I'm sure it won't be long before you fill in the blanks! Keep on rockin Cabanon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/26: Well it finally happened, King For A Day Advanced FC ! I feels really good to knock this one, was almost giving up on it. I then retried Tie Your Mother Down and right off the bat, I was nailing it with only couple of errors here and there. Restarted then -1 boom ! that now means I can get this one too, wow impressed at myself. Love Bites (So Do I) however, that'll be a no-go unless I figure out how to do the solo. I might have to use a camera, record the solo and practice it enough to memorize it. it's a real pain in the butt.

GHTV wise, I've been knocking some Advanced FC here and there too

Nine Lives
No Shows
Lazerray
Alseep At The Wheel
Undone - The Sweater Song (Live)
Thank God For Girls (Live)
Say It Ain't So
Sounds Like Balloons
Sugar, We're Going Down

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a beauty ! only missing Love Bites (So Do I) and I got a -2 run yesterday. that tricky pattern (W1-B2-B1) kills me.

GHTV Advanced addition:

Underclass Hero
Cochise
Bohemian Like You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 39 of 49

Jump to: