Dance of the Dead
Black Hole Sun

Advanced:
Shark Attack
Spoonman
Black Hole Sun
Sex and Candy
Them Bones

Still no luck on Love Bites, it's pissing me off more than anything else, so I might call it quit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

03/14: WOW. I'm speechless. One of my best FC ever. I can put this game to rest now and move on to another game, finally !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knew you would get it, man! I could have sworn I posted on here when you said you might be calling it quits. But so happy you got this, my friend!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Pinkie !

I was finally able to FC this 3 times last night, just missing it another time to get my final trophy for this game and call it quit for good. im doing the exact same path as 1st place, yet im short 3.4k points, weird.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advanced is GHL's version of Hard, right? Either way, congrats!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep it's hard. thanks void!
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overdue congratulations to you on GHL Advanced FGFC!! I remember you always thinking that last one (Love Bites) was out of your reach so that must have been a great feeling to FC it and you sure earned it! Glad to see you still enjoying GHL and I will have to get my hands on that game someday and try to join your ranks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks drama ! since then, I finally 100% that game and got the platinum trophy. 1 million strum in GHTV is uber ridiculous. took me a year and half and the 4x 100% FC any X Songs gave me some very hard trouble but managed to do it. that officialy means I'm done with this game and can move/get back to B:RB and finish it(and buy the DLCs to complete it).

Newest GHTV Advanced FC

American Idiot
I Can't Drive 55

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/08: Finally completed something I started 2 years ago. glad it's done. Will move on to Bass now and that, will be painful. I'll see if I can do Hard on this game

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I'm truly not looking forward to playing any more TB:RB, yet at least most of them are short I guess! Also getting very close to 1k FC's on the RB side of things! If you have access to it, go get some FGFC's on RB:B, should be able to get E/M on Guitar/Bass, and probably E/M/H on Keys, though I can't remember the OBTS chart for Hard Keys.

Best of luck my friend! Hopefully, you can get a break from listening to The Beatles for a bit!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Nice! I'm truly not looking forward to playing any more TB:RB, yet at least most of them are short I guess! Also getting very close to 1k FC's on the RB side of things! If you have access to it, go get some FGFC's on RB:B, should be able to get E/M on Guitar/Bass, and probably E/M/H on Keys, though I can't remember the OBTS chart for Hard Keys.

Best of luck my friend! Hopefully, you can get a break from listening to The Beatles for a bit!

I won RB:B but played it only once and I didnt understand crap. how the hell do I play instruments if it's playable with a controller only ? export ?

I swept E Bass in 3 days, will probably do M Bass within the same time frame and be done with it unless H bass is possible. after that I need to go back to GH/BH.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band Blitz is more or less Harmonix bringing an updated version of one of their first games to updated graphics, Rez. Basically, you play instruments by jumping between lanes, and comboing on a dual shock (or whatever the PS3/XB1 is called). Then, as you unlock other abilities, you can add different modifiers to improve your multiplier. One of the favorites is Pinball mode where you are now bouncing a pinball of the top of the screen while still hitting notes. In my experience, the best method is to to combo one lane up to a multiplier and switch to another. From there, each gate you hit "stores" what your multiplier is at and you can obtain a higher multiplier on your lanes. However, you need to keep raising each lane as it only lets you have 4 levels higher on your highest than lowest.

Example: Game starts with a guitar and vocal track. Hit notes on the guitar track until you get 2x, then switch to vocals and repeat. Get to 3x on both guitar and vocals and hit the first gate. First gate then brings in drums and bass. Focus on bringing the multipliers on those two up to 2x or 3x, and then jump to whatever track has the most notes (aka fastest to level up). Repeat through the song.

Different multipliers will do different things. Some auto play an instrument for you when you activate star power, some make the notes explode, etc. Generally, there are one or two sets of power ups that gain you the most points on a given song, and those represent your high scores. If you want to learn the gist of the game easily, I highly recommend downloading from the RBN store and playing "The Entertainer", the Scott Joplin track that has just two instruments, and thus much less going on.

All that being said, RBB utilizes your full RB3 and earlier library to have songs for you to play. It contains 18? songs that are fully exportable, for free, if you bought/won the game, and those songs can be played normally in RB3/RB4 once exported. When people say they FGFCed a RBB difficulty + instrument, they mean it as an exported set of song tracks played in RB3/4.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25, songs, Bushi, 19 w/Keys.

Also, I'd say E-HKeys are easy, while XKeys is hard purely because of OBTS. Hell, I'd say even XGuitar is hard only because of OBTS, which is complete and utter bullshit

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks void, for knowing the correct total. OBTS on guitar is literally the only RB song non-download that grand-master hasn't FCed, so, yea there is that.

On topic: nice work finishing out Beatles, but a HUGE congrats to getting platinum on GH:L, that is no joke. Great work, keep it up!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks bushi. so how do I enter score for Guitar if there's 4 playable instrument in-game ? are these songs exportable ?

M Bass already done half way. short songs are lovable even if somewhat boring, lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 40 of 49

Jump to: