ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
November DLC Announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the new KISS song on the radio a month or two ago, it actually sounded pretty good. And holy shit, that Endless Sporadic song sounds amazing on both guitar and drums (which is not surprising).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow really? I hear all this complaining about the Wii not getting 6 free tracks. While I'm a little bummed, the chances that this DLC won't get to us, is pretty small since we just got Death Magnetic, just to note. Also, I really think that's only because of a DLC limit Nintendo/Activision may have for each week.

tl;dr You all are pessimists.

I'll be getting the Day That Never Comes easily.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Wow really? I hear all this complaining about the Wii not getting 6 free tracks. While I'm a little bummed, the chances that this DLC won't get to us, is pretty small since we just got Death Magnetic, just to note. Also, I really think that's only because of a DLC limit Nintendo/Activision may have for each week.

Funny how Harmonix added 390 tracks to the EU Wii Music Store over two weeks. Although in Europe we do have the Activision Track Pack for free, so I guess there is hope.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, what was up with that indie pack that kinda appeared on the UK PSN? I thought that would be for November. Maybe a secret DLC on the first week?
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:

I'll be getting the Day That Never Comes easily.

Well having to pay $12 for something that is free for everyone else kind of sucks.

Needless to say as a Wii owner I'm really pissed off.
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it three songs from AES or one medley of 3 songs?
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:

Three separate songs
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOYOBOYY wrote:
Wattershed wrote:

Three separate songs

This is so much win I cannot explain how happy I am! Free songs aslo mean that almost everyone will have them!! Playing AES as a full band is the shit!
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:
BOYOBOYY wrote:
Wattershed wrote:

Three separate songs

This is so much win I cannot explain how happy I am! Free songs aslo mean that almost everyone will have them!! Playing AES as a full band is the shit!

Why in the world would it be 3 songs? Pretty sure they would've split them up instead of using /s.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neversoft thanking US?

Neversoft, thank YOU! You've always had fabulous free DLC deals...all we've gotten from Harmonix in the last 2 years is Miranda Cosgrove and two forgettable theme songs o_O

Thank you for being so generous, all my friends and I will play the hell out of all these songs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: November DLC Announcement Reply with quote

PaulRobinson wrote:
The Neversoft Thanks the Fans track pack will only be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

When I saw this, I was thinking, " FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
But then I saw that we would get the rest of Death Magnetic, I thought, "OK this slightly makes up for it." Yes I'm glad that I finally get to play The Day that Never Comes, but that's $2, and I could get the Endless Sporadic song for free. They'd better get it to us eventually, cause so far that 6-pack of songs is actually a big middle finger, not thanks, to the Wii fans.

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: November DLC Announcement Reply with quote

BlazeDGO wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:
The Neversoft Thanks the Fans track pack will only be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

But then I saw that we would get the rest of Death Magnetic, I thought, "OK this slightly makes up for it." Yes I'm glad that I finally get to play The Day that Never Comes, but that's $2, and I could get the Endless Sporadic song for free. They'd better get it to us eventually, cause so far that 6-pack of songs is actually a big middle finger, not thanks, to the Wii fans.

I really doubt they made the pack and thought "I know, how about we piss off the Wii players for no apparent reason? Awesome idea. They'll hate us for sure!" Good chance something could be holding off it's release. I mean it took them forever to finally get the Death Magnetic DLC on the Wii lol
aknu  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get why they make it sound like its new songs with that 150 additional songs line :O
EXEprog527  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: November DLC Announcement Reply with quote

BlazeDGO wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:

exactly how I felt... but I'm so glad we finally got the rest of Death Magnetic..... this DLC is most likely going to be from the GH5 music store only right? does anyone know if theres a possibility of backwards compatibility w/ GH:M?? b/c it sort of seems like it would work.... either way I'm

.... hopefully we get those free songs later too.... .....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

free songs,
DELICIOUS!!

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: