ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Edgecrusher - Excuse me baby, give it to me...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: DJ Edgecrusher - Excuse me baby, give it to me... Reply with quote

DJ HERO HARD SCORES (10th overall)::DJ HERO EXPERT SCORES (57th overall)

DJ HERO ACCOMPLISHMENTS

BANNERS EARNED

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

Last edited by Cyberwaste on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am; edited 25 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST!!!

also, were those hard 5*'s you linked sightreads?

Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickyboy909 wrote:
FIRST!!!

also, were those hard 5*'s you linked sightreads?

-6 >_>

Also, Jukebox Hero/DJ Hero was a sightread. Intergalactic/Rapture a second run. I will continue formatting it in the morning to include more results, which are in my GH Acc. thread at the moment.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump time, more results. Mostly sightreads.

Bustin' Loose/Time Of The Season

As good as I remember it in the preview.

Here's A Little Something For Ya/The Number Song (2009)

I don't know what to say to this... DJ Shadow's a cool dude, makes sweet mixes doesn't afraid of anything.

Good Thang/Big Beat

Hmmm... What to say to this... Sounds pretty cool. But I still thing J5 goes best with Mr. Billy Squier.

Code:
09:59 <toymachine> easy there edgecrusher

Oh but I'm just getting started!... Expert runs. Sure they're first tier but still...

Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City/Fuzz And Them

Actually a pretty fun X chart... Will go for the FC. Sure, it's simple, but still...

Another One Bites The Dust/Da Funk

Yes, it's simple. Yes, it's awesome. Yes, it is FCable when you have got the hang of DJ Hero.

Mr. Green

psxfreak101 wrote:

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, I should step up my game. DJ Edgecrusher is tearing this game up!

Great scores so far! CAN'T WAIT FOR SCORETRACKING!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK then... I can officially say I can hold my own with DJ Hero on Hard... More 5*s:

Boom/Tap

Yes, I should have an FC of this, but some of the quick chords in the second half screw with me... This will be knocked over eventually.

[b]Insane In The Brain/The Edge

I knew there was something familiar in one of the tracks... What's the Difference between me and you?

Six Days/Where It's At

What more to say... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!... Got 2 turntables and a microphone...

Fight! Smash! Win!/Intergalactic

I would love to get a DJ/Guitar run of this and see what would happen. Would be interesting... Plus the song is fun to me, so eh.

Beverly Hills/Fresh Rhymes And Videotape

Another DJ/Guitar song I'd love to see happen. One of my fave mixes to listen to in the game.

Rockit/Lapdance

Grandmaster Flash got Edgecrush'd... >_>

Here Comes My DJ/Cars

...And again. Damn Flash, you look sick man...

Put Your Hands Up For Detroit/I Can't Stop

... I love this city... And this mix too, fun.

Bustin' Loose/Time Of The Season

One badass song, for sure. Again, enjoy the H chart for this mix. Will try for the FC.

Shout/Eric B. Is President

I dunno what to say... I enjoy Jazzy Jeff's work on this. I've always loved Shout's synth line...

And finally... My first X 100%,,, No FC though, overscratch.

Ain't No Love/Fuzz And Them.

GuitarHailz wrote:
Uh oh, I should step up my game. DJ Edgecrusher is tearing this game up!

Great scores so far! CAN'T WAIT FOR SCORETRACKING!

Mr. Green We're PFOing sometime Hailz. See who's the BAWWS in this town. >_>

Edgecrusher, out.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By god... Lack of activity bums me out a little... But hey, may as well keep going eh? Only have one result to report at the moment.

Bittersweet Symphony/Rock The Bells

Reminds me of Skate 2 for some reason... But a sweet mix that I enjoy playing. But my fave from Jazzy Jeff? Shout/Eric B. Is President.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iCybervision needs more DJ Hero videos.

That is all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
iCybervision needs more DJ Hero videos.

Well... Ask and you shall receive. I got the hang of splitscreen editing, so I whipped this up:

Bring The Noise 20XX/Genesis (may still be processing... Some critique would be killer.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpdate... And this is a big one. I'm one away from a full Daft Punk Hard Mix 5* (Megamix 2 is left)... Here are the spoils:

We Will Rock You/Robot Rock
Still as fun as I remember it. New high.

Da Funk/Strange Enough
Right about now... LET'S GET READY TO RUUMMPLLEEESTIIIII---

Hella Good/Television Rules The Nation
One I've been meaning to get for a while. Pretty fun too. Sounds killer.

Jack of Spades/Short Circuit
Edgecrusher <3s the bitcrusher.

Around The World/Bust A Move
Bustin' moves around the world... I dig it.

Technologic/Cars
Techno-techno-techno... Yep.

Daft Punk Megamix 1
Been banging this one out for a while... Kept screwing up in the outro... Taps like that are SCARY.

Robot Rock/Al Naafyish (The Soul)
Catchy mix is catchy. Love the break into the outro. And a fun song to play as well.[/url]

I got Expert runs too... I'll put them up later though.

psxfreak101 wrote:

DipstickSH  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice 5*s

Megamix 2 was the last 5* for me as well,something about that chart is so difficult for me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DipstickSH wrote:
Very nice 5*s

Megamix 2 was the last 5* for me as well,something about that chart is so difficult for me

Why thank you. I see you're making a good impression yourself. With your Groundhog 5* banner... Anyway:

Daft Punk's 2nd Megamix fell not long after I posted the results of my latest runs a couple of posts back. That in turn has earned me this:

I love my work. And some more official results.

Insane In The Brain/Spooky (X)
And I say... All right.

Poison/Word Up! (X)
The scratches that follow the drumline are a bitch.

And some of the ones I was too lazy to go back and do until now. All are on H:

Yep. Today was a good day for me.

psxfreak101 wrote:

DipstickSH  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
DipstickSH wrote:
Very nice 5*s

Why thank you. I see you're making a good impression yourself. With your Groundhog 5* banner... Anyway:

Thanks once I get more time off from work I'll really get to making my sig with all my banners and whatnot

Btw,you got megamix 2 pretty quickly

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm2 is definitely a tougher song to score on.. the game play in dj hero can be deceptive, with some easier songs have very tough parts, and some harder songs being score fests...

congrats on the daft punk 5*ing ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now for a HUUUUUUUUUUGEâ„¢ update. I'm 1 away from a full game 5* on Hard, Here are the 2 biggest scalps:

Yep, Rockit and Satisfaction/Elements Of Life have been knocked over, leaving only Groundhog to 5*. And seeing as I can FC the first 2 sections consistently, it's only a matter of time. There were some I've been meaning to get as well yet I had never bothered:

Also, I bought the Extended Mix Pack... Here are the sightreads:

Can't Truss It/Dare

Radio Ga Ga/All Of Me

DipstickSH wrote:
Thanks once I get more time off from work I'll really get to making my sig with all my banners and whatnot

Btw,you got megamix 2 pretty quickly

Yeah, it took a couple more runs after I got close on my Daft Punk set run... Looking forward to seeing what will come of you too.

Grimnir wrote:
mm2 is definitely a tougher song to score on.. the game play in dj hero can be deceptive, with some easier songs have very tough parts, and some harder songs being score fests...

congrats on the daft punk 5*ing ^_^

Thanks a lot! That means a lot coming from you. Yeah, the scaling/tiering is a bit iffy because it took me ages to 5* some of the DJ/Guitar mixes (Mainly Play That Funky Music/Just To Get A Rep), and if you're able to do a couple of decent sections in a tough song and a few rewinds, you can screw up a whole section and still blow the 5* cutoff out of the water.

Edgecrusher. out.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: