ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero Wishlist Thread (Mixes/Gameplay)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently rediscovered a kickass band that I would love to see mixed in DJ Hero: Regurgitator. Especially their album Unit. I'm pretty sure you recognise ! (The Song Formerly Known As) or Polyester Girl if not by title, then by sound. If they do it right, they could end up being in some righteously fun mixes.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
y0tube  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a lot of good suggestions in here, ie. eifel65, baby got back. mindless self indulgence would be awesome but i seriously doubt most of those would go through. could definitely see more daft punk. more than likely there will be some lady gaga, more jay-z and eminem, more david guetta of course. i would like to see some timbaland, justin timberlake, more tiesto, and some moby, and more dance remixes. i'll leave it to them to pick particular tracks but i really really think michael jackson vs hi-tack - say say say would be a very good track in this game

but you know i really think they could make some incredible mashups with NIN. im a big hiphop/dance guy but i bet this game woulda sold more if they marketed it behind NIN. everything about their music is epic and i could see some awesome mashups. i think im inspired enough to make some myself. NIN would attract a lot of the guitar hero base too IMO.

anyhow, i would like to also see more realism in this dj hero 2 with the following: powermix sets (beat mixed songs of at least 3 tracks or more), failure if you do very poorly on the track (cut you off can kick u out the venue). if they plan to add more scratch perverts there needs to be able to be 2 DJs to play the same track, different melodies, period. i would say take rewind out the game but i doubt they would do that. rewind needs to at least be on beat amd then rewind 8 or 16 beats. i don't like how u can just use it which ever part of the song right now. anyhow, i could go and on how to improve this game so i'll shut up.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't even like Rhianna but this song remixed by FSG would be awesome
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Don't even like Rhianna but this song remixed by FSG would be awesome
Yes...either an FSG mix or let it be mixed with something that has a similar beat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oakenfold pls, particularly Starry Eyed Surprise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheWertle wrote:
Oakenfold pls, particularly Starry Eyed Surprise
And The Other Side plzkthx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: