ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
cheat codes (link to our wiki here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've just copied and pasted them into the wiki, and applied the corrections for auto fader and short deck. Since I just pasted the whole list, there are duplicates; I will clean the section up later, but I just wanted to go ahead and get them all up there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few corrections here:
BWNoise is actually called Black and White
Auto Euphoria is actually called Auto Win Euphoria
Auto GemHit is actually called Auto Tapper
Auto Crossfader is actually called called Auto Fader
Auto DSP is actually called Auto Effects Dial
Hamster switch is actually 7geo, not 7gE0
Bedroom DJ is actually called Play in the Bedroom

How the cheats work:
*Disables Saving
+Only one cheat of this type can be enabled at once.

*Short Deck - Essentially an in-game version of the "Towel Trick". Cuts the UI in half. Combined with Hyperdeck, it can create the feeling of HS5.
*+Rainbow - Makes the background more colorful. Why does this disable saving?!?!?!
*+Midas - As far as I can tell, it makes the background a bit more yellow. Why does this disable saving?
*+Pitch Black Out - No background. I'm not even going to bother asking why anything disables saving anymore....
*+Edge Effect - Puts a cool edge effect on everything in the background. Really nice.
*+Black and White- It's not really black and white. More of a greyscale with a small newspaper brown tint on it. Really nice, though.
*Invisible DJ - Pretty obvious.
*Auto Win Euphoria - Even if you mess up, you still hit Euphoria phrases
*Blank Plinths - Hides the direction of scratches, leaving only the outline of the scratch area. What the heck is a Plinth?
*Hamster Switch - Flips the crossfader.

I'll add more as I go along.[/b]
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've updated the page.

I haven't actually tried typing in any of the codes yet, but what's up with the uppercase/lowercase? Some codes I got (DJ Z-Trip, Hyperdeck, and Pitch Black) had the same letters but different capitalization, and I wasn't sure how it's handled in the game. Right now, I have both of them listed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:

I haven't actually tried typing in any of the codes yet, but what's up with the uppercase/lowercase? Some codes I got (DJ Z-Trip, Hyperdeck, and Pitch Black) had the same letters but different capitalization, and I wasn't sure how it's handled in the game. Right now, I have both of them listed.

If you try to type in the codes, you'll notice that in DJ Hero, there are no upper case letters for your codes to be input with, it's all lowercase. I guess some people just use uppercase so people can tell the difference between L and i. Because otherwise, it could look like l and I. On certain fonts, they look identical.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, so the game doesn't distinguish, it's only for legibility. Thanks!

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nytelyte wrote:
ricecake wrote:

If you try to type in the codes, you'll notice that in DJ Hero, there are no upper case letters for your codes to be input with, it's all lowercase. I guess some people just use uppercase so people can tell the difference between L and i. Because otherwise, it could look like l and I. On certain fonts, they look identical.

Ironically whoever posted these still typo'd an S for a 5, and a 1 for an L though lol ^_^

OMG if you guys haven't played in the bedroom yet, do it!! look at how quick it loads!!! OMG why do they fuck up this excellent player convenience feature with the disabling of scores >_<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that the Hyperdeck cheat (76st) does not work on the Wii version. Anybody know what it should be?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: