ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Reference Thread for Broken & Glitched Notes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Does anyone know how to do bookmarks to take you from a table of contents down to whatever songs?

I just took a quick look at alexhaz's acc. thread, which is one of (if not THE) most organized threads on this site and found the codes to do just that.

This link...

...will bring you here.

Just copy the codes and fill in whatever you need yourself (I assume you know how to quote ).
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
The broken notes in Stranglehold are still the same on GH5 X+ chart. Also you only need 150/151 to 100% the outro

I just FC'd it with 2309/2307 lol. I got 6 star at the end but only 5 star on the stat screen.

I got a -1 earlier which showed 2308/2307 with 100% for the song but outro stats only showed 98%

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reference Thread for Broken & Glitched Notes Reply with quote

edit: I'm a champ at hitting quote and not edit

But, I was going to say that I updated OP. Fews ones left I need to add. Well Thought Out Twinkles, 21st Century Schizoid Man and some of the medium ones as well.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link to my video of The Overkill Outro FC, it might be an idea to include it in the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepVF_G0DEo&feature=channel.

And what's with the note count going down on Antisocial after the sustains? I've never seen that happen, I think the note count is just off. Or did you mean you can see the *score* dropping?

Btw, lol at you being the 2235th person to mistakingly write my name as WarlordTM . The Tm at the end of my SH name (and my nickname throughout the web) stands for my name: Tim, and has very little to do with "TradeMark" (although I like the pun).
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is that a mistake? same letters. And, I wrote you're name as WarlordTim one time and you got mad then. I lose no matter what.

And for Antisocial, that bit about the count dropping was from another user in a different thread a while back. If you can play the song and test to see if that's true it'd be great.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The R+O sustain in the outro of Ted Nugent battle takes points off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for double, but it's a different song;

GH on Tour Modern Hits is broken on X+ for sure. In the outro (last section >.> ) on the last 2 pedal bursts you need to hit the last bass note late, underneath the R+O on both sections. I actually FC'd the outro in practice with 151/151 and got 98%. It's pretty hard to explain :S

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the broken note on Well Thought Out Twinkles, in Verse 3. It's the second RYK in the verse, and I can't consistently find a way to hit it, although I'm pretty sure it's the RY before the kick.

Also, THIS FC IS MINE SULFURUS DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.

That goes for the rest of you too <_<

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually I claimed that Fc first, and there's two broken notes in it (two different sections). Couldn't find a way to hit it, tried SP and pad combos.

Yusuke  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
actually I claimed that Fc first, and there's two broken notes in it (two different sections). Couldn't find a way to hit it, tried SP and pad combos.

I've only missed in that section every time i play it, but then again I've only played it on GH5.

Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:

Also, THIS FC IS MINE SULFURUS DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.

I don't have that song, is it any good?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you should get those Silversun Pickup songs and Fc them after me

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
ElementOfZero wrote:

I've only missed in that section every time i play it, but then again I've only played it on GH5.

Only every time? Sounds rough

Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:

THIS FC IS MINE SULFURUS DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.

Too slow

ElementOfZero wrote:

Sorry.

Verse 2 is hit the first red of the roll first; so Red > Pedal then the rest normal. This one is easy.

Verse 3 is fucking hard. Need to hit it as Red > Yellow > Pedal, quickly. I presume it must be done within the timing window of 1 note? It counts as 3 seperate notes towards the count. I got this one only 5 times in practice then once in a real run. Not easy.

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl8q_lWjTCI You can kinda hear how I play it, but it's not overly clear.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no idea how many times I've tried that.

But you're on PAL so it doesn't count anyway /strikebowler

:P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: