ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
having trouble with guitar+dj songs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: having trouble with guitar+dj songs? Reply with quote

I've noticed these are a bit bugged... I set my video lag +18, and on many scratch patterns lifted off the button between arrows... Doing this I was able to get them all 5*.

I think these are just a bit buggy... especially the monkey wrench one. I could not get the first starpower at all, until I scratched the first 4 with their own button press each, then the last 4 together. Also through the song there is a part that does down up down on green.. these I also needed to do with seperate button presses in order to combo.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also noticed this too, took me a WHILE to 5 star Ace Of Spades vs. Groundhog, but i somehow managed :P

I didn't recalibrate the game, i just simply did the best i could on the mix, retried it if i messed up, and hoped for the best.

Thankfully as of now i only need to worry on getting 5 stars on the two hardest mixes in the game (in my opinion), Beats and Pieces and Rockit @_@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: