ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Turntable Improvements in DJH2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Turntable Improvements in DJH2? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was definitely into DJH, but after coming across phantom button presses and whatever else that made me want to pull my hair out from dropping combo so much (through 3 different turntables), I wanted to ask if there have been any improvements to the turntables with the release of DJH2. I've read in reviews that it's still the same turntable from DJH, but if your new turntable works better, or your DJH turntable seems to work better for #2, I'd love to hear it, because while I do want to pick up the game, if the controller ends up being disappointing I'll just end up selling it again.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be "that guy" but I've never once had a problem with my turntables, and I've been able to clock some easy Expert FCs, on DJH and DJH2, although I doubt it matters much, I'm using the DJH launch day Renegade Edition turntable, and I haven't had a single phantom button press, I mean, outside of the glitchy engine in DJH I haven't had a single complaint, especially in DJH2, the game is fine tuned, and feels much better to play, and I for one, can't wait till we can export the DJH setlist into DJH2.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
thespike  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The turntable in the $100 bundle is the same as the DJ Hero 1 turntable.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: