ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Finding Player Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodrigo  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Finding Player Online Reply with quote

So today i tried to play online and play some of the other people who own DJ hero, but.... there weren't any?

I did a quick match search on Expert and Hard, and absolutely no players or matches were found. On medium it took a good minute to find one player who pretty much left after i joined his game.

Are you guys having trouble finding people too or is it just me? Oh and this is on PSN.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately, as of now, searching for people online on the PSN or even XBL has been a hassle.

You can get lucky and actually find someone through Quick Match for Expert or Hard, most of the times you can find at least someone on Medium or Easy, and i have no idea who would want to play Beginner online >_>.

Best solution is to just add friends who have the game. Also, you do need to realize that this game has been out for about 2 weeks now, your not going to find over 90k people playing online almost everyday. Just give it some time and hopefully more people pick up this game for the PS3 so that there can be more online matches to play .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i can never find anyone online to play with. why don't we post gamertags? mine is GAMECUBE RLZ

i play on 360, and on expert, but will also play on hard. send me a friend request so i have someone to play with!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
Davesterio  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people are going to wait till christmas to make the investment

I'm sure that after that you wont have a problem finding people
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: