ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Hero - Score tracking Now Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizi1337  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Black Cat, Rio, I Want You To Want Me (Live), YMCA, and You Had Me were all somewhat tricky. This game doesn't have one really hard song that keeps someone from a FGFC, but it does have several songs with tricky sections. Black Cat gave me the most trouble, and it is an easy song to play

I Want You To Want Me has a WTF solo, that I cant hit in real run -.-
YMCA isnt that tricky after you get the hardest part

Overall, I thought this game will be easier..
Benster26  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might rent or import

Back on the 11th!
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying so that I can play drums without the stupid X+ glitch.
Tomahorn  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Band Hero DS Reply with quote

Can I look forward to BHDS score tracking? Someone told me that SH might not have BHDS score tracking.
chocotricks  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Tomahorn will there be BHDS tracking? If so looking foward to it
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
ferdy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have fced the full game yesterday and my last songs to FC were Take a Picture (long), American Pie (really esay but loooooooooooooong) and Rio

I Want you To want Me is a REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY GOOD SONG

PS: I'm 1st in the leader right now hihihihihi http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=46384&group=14&game=40&platform=2&size=1&inst1=1&inst=1&diff=4&team=0
GH5--> 78 of 85
GH: Greatest Hits--> 44 of 48
GH: Metallica--> 36 of 49
GH:WT--> 70 of 86
GH3--> 66 of 70 (67 100%... BMW sucks...)
GH2--> 56 of 74
BH--> 65 of 65

MY VIDEOS--> http://es.youtube.com/user/Prad0
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ferdy vk PSN Name: ferdy_vk
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an eta for when there will be tracking for DLC as well as GHWT/GHSH/GH5 imports?
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Is there an eta for when there will be tracking for DLC as well as GHWT/GHSH/GH5 imports?
JCirri wrote:
One thing to note is that all the Imported/DLC songs, while also playable in Band Hero, should be submitted to the appropriate score tracking sections under GH5. The official leaderboards are combined between GH5 and BH for such songs, so it makes no sense to duplicate and split them apart on ScoreHero.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm musta missed that note, thx
I didnt realize the psn leaderboards were mixed

I have a couple questions about this then.

When you play bh imports on gh5 is this also combine with the official leaderboards for bh?

Can anyone confirm if there were changes to the vocal engine for bh? To me it feels easier but I can't tell if its different or I'm imagining it.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero score tracking for Nintendo DS is now live!

Since there are 2 regional versions for that platform, I've defined the tier groupings as such with 2 tiers in each for "global songs" and "region exclusive songs". In order to have fair competition, only the global songs will count towards the overall totals/ranks, but there's still the tier rankings available for those who wish to compete in the region-specific songs. It's also intentional that I placed the "DS" platform listing after "All", because DS is not comparable with the other platforms and therefore not included in the combined platform stats.

That's a good question about BH imports. It's a really tricky situation since not all songs import, and the game obviously deserves its own entity on SH. The ideal solution would be to have both the Imported tier in GH5 and the game entity, each with their own unique totals, but have the songs cross-linked in such a way that scores submitted to either location would appear in the other. But that level of flexibility won't be available until the rewrite, so I think the duplication of those songs until then is not a huge problem.

Also if anyone detects engine differences between GH5 and BH please let me know, as far as I'm aware there aren't any.

Now to move on to my next goal: DJ Hero score tracking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news! Thanks JC!

Can't wait to start submitting all of my scores lol.

Good luck with DJ Hero scoretracking.

SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The ideal solution would be to have both the Imported tier in GH5 and the game entity, each with their own unique totals, but have the songs cross-linked in such a way that scores submitted to either location would appear in the other. But that level of flexibility won't be available until the rewrite, so I think the duplication of those songs until then is not a huge problem.

i was JUST about to come in here and suggest this exact thing. i hadnt looked at this thread in a while so i didnt see it. i just noticed that putting in a score for BH doesnt add it for the GH5 section and i thought it was a bug that needed to be reported, turns out you are well aware and it's just impossible to do for now.

one thing about that though, when the rewrite does happen, will the two sets of scores for the BH songs be combined into one? is that even possible for you to set up?

JCirri wrote:
Also if anyone detects engine differences between GH5 and BH please let me know, as far as I'm aware there aren't any.

there is that playing expert on songs that have expert+ drums glitch in gh5. that's a pretty major difference, but it only affects one instrument and one difficulty so i don't know what should be done about that if anything.

EDIT: there's also that extended sustain extra points bug in GH5. does anyone know if that exists in BH as well? if not then there's cause to split the rankings.

EDIT2: Hafk just tested it and reported his results through IRC. looks like the extended sustain bug is still there. nothing to see here then.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: