ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Hero Vocal Charts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Band Hero Vocal Charts Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/user/toymachizzleSH

I sang like 11 songs yesterday

these are all sightreads.

I'll do more eventually but I think Turn off The Light is the hardest song ever period.
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn Off the Light is inhuman. Damn You Nelly Furtado.

Yeah, this game is epic on vocals. I've 2*'d pretty much every song on my sightread, though, but I had a great time failing at them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the beast itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-hILRu9Vk
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck. this chart is goddamn hard. it'll take balls & lots of pratice IF someone actually FC that. holy hell !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That song is hard...gonna be a long while until BH is FGFCed...especially with dr00bles on break.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
what the fuck. this chart is goddamn hard. it'll take balls & lots of pratice IF someone actually FC that. holy hell !
You're actually wrong there.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it's because I know the song well but I didn't find Turn off the Light that difficult to FC at all. I've FCed much harder songs.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it's because I know the song well but I didn't find Turn off the Light
that difficult to FC at all. I've FCed much harder songs.

Edit: Oops, sorry about that
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every vocalist owes it to themself to pick up this game. Crazy hard charts, but a lot of fun too.

I'm getting a Dazzle soon and I plan to make a lot more videos and try to get some FC's. There are at least 3 songs in this game that should be tier 10, in my opinion. Thank god its on the GH5 engine though! /me shudders imagining some of these on GHWT/M/SH engines

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
werelord  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Every vocalist owes it to themself to pick up this game. Crazy hard charts, but a lot of fun too.

I'm getting a Dazzle soon and I plan to make a lot more videos and try to get some FC's. There are at least 3 songs in this game that should be tier 10, in my opinion. Thank god its on the GH5 engine though! /me shudders imagining some of these on GHWT/M/SH engines

You like it on GH5 engine!? I personally find WT/M/SH/VH engine to be much easier...and out of curiousity (since I still don't have the game...yet) what are those 3songs worthy of 10?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn off The Light
ABC
American Pie

my guess
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or, from what I've seen on vids, the Band Hero vocal charts are impregnated with really short phrases? o_O

This means a really hard game with really strict songs vocal wise

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
werelord  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Is it just me or, from what I've seen on vids, the Band Hero vocal charts are impregnated with really short phrases? o_O

This means a really hard game with really strict songs vocal wise

It's not just you the songs are hard...which as far as I'm concerned is a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Turn off The Light
ABC
American Pie

my guess

You're right. Others still are arguable, and that's me just asking myself "is this harder than Under Pressure?" and that answer is yes, definitely. Turn Off the Light and ABC are absolutely no question, American Pie is just long, non-stop singing with a changing pattern which makes it much harder to FC than Under Pressure in my opinion.

Also, the only thing that is "easier" about WT/M/SH is that the comet is easier to read. In every other way GH5/BH feels more lenient and more user friendly (between the bar that tells you how you're doing to the way everything is scored). GH5 and BH just happen to have several REALLY difficult songs, so comparing the games actual engines is hard. All I know is that getting an excellent feels much more doable than it did in the older games.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Cam-H  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies ... getting off topic, but my personal experience (on a Wii) is in line with werelord's in that the Guitar Hero 5 engine seems much tighter, although I keep reading that the case is otherwise.

Certainly the songs I have imported from World Tour and Smash Hits are a little easier when done on the original disc. I experimented by swapping the discs in the same session and tried 'Stillborn' four times in a row (2xWT, 2xGH5) - two FCs using the World Tour disc, -3 and -1 with the GH5 disc.

Apol's again for going off topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: