Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FC Rivalry - Updated 4/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm fine with the "intended main game" argument.

Guess I gotta find a functional GH:L guitar at some point

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
Yeah, I'm fine with the "intended main game" argument.

Guess I gotta find a functional GH:L guitar at some point

GL on that hunt. I've noticed since the game went offline that there are a ton popping up on FB Marketplace.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo, to clarify. WAAAY back when GH:L came out the question became whether or not to make GH:L part of the on-disk totals, or to make it be part of the Grand Total. We had a pretty good back and forth, but the bottom line was that this site treats it as part of the main series. Therefore, we went with it in the first column. As this thread was a continuation of the work started from my thread, they went with that as the de facto. I spent some time digging through my thread, and found this gem:

"Posted: 27 Oct 2015 14:39 I lumped the GH:Live in with the original 11 games, as that's how the site does it, so the 1st column reflects the 12 games, then O211, then everything. "

Hope that helps clarify why I did it, you can dig into my thread around that date, ~page 186 or so to see the initial conversation. Enjoy.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final update for 2018, only had Ultrahero add +2 to GH3H and +1 to GH:SHH.

Hope everyone's rings in the new year safe and sound!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dude! Just had some random spells with those games, might submit some more FCS on GH3H or something soon. Have a great new year.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's moving into Summer here now and I always lose motivation to play because it's so fking hot. I'll get back to it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
It's moving into Summer here now and I always lose motivation to play because it's so fking hot. I'll get back to it

Yeah honestly idk what happened with my reduxes personally because I was doing so well in the summer. I think the grind of trying to get the last GHLive TV trophies is what did me in. Also getting mentally roadblocked by Holiday in Cambodia kinda stopped my progress to a halt. I already got a decent score with my FC so I'll probably just go through it and continue on with my life lmao.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, this was updated 1/28. I added +1 to GH3X and UltraheroABC added +4 to GH3H and +2 to GHAH.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it appears the easy & medium board are swapped.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
it appears the easy & medium board are swapped.

Wao.... why do I always do that?!? I'll fix in the am... thanks for letting me know.

ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for maintaining this. I think I might finally make good on my constant threats to get back to this game once again. I sense some BatH/Trogdor grinding coming on this weekend.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't updated this in a long while and hope you guys are still getting new FCs. I've been going through a lot of mental health issues as of late, but I'll have a board update as of tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about any of you and will make sure to try update more regularly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys as promised the boards are updated for today! We had some work from Mercurial, who added +4 to GH5M and +1 to GH5X while UltraHeroABC5 went on a tear, adding +2 to GH80sH, +3 to GH3H, +12 to GHWTH, +5 to GH5H, +8 to GHVHH, and +5 to BHH.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: