ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
karkid26: 2018 review! (December 31st, 2018)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLM on Medium is a nemesis of mine. can't hit that stupid broken note. congratz on getting your first medium FC lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's a damn shame since I don't have the ability to play Live (and I honestly probly won't for another year or so). if the GHTV stuff isn't listed on SH then that's not as bad, but that's a lot of songs I'm gonna miss out on because of the delay.

Gratz on FCing the two glitched songs, and a pretty good way to get started on Medium or Hard! Just 724 or so more songs to go!

And honestly, Getting THO down pat would be a huge boon. You basically want to be able to FC (or near enough) everything from the beginning to the start of Li's solo (I forget the name of section right before it), excluding Bridge 1. That's where pretty much all of the "easy" points are, or else you have to be able to FC the solos or FC Rampaging Dragons to You Rock!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major congratz on that MoP FC! Definitely one of the harder songs on hard and actually only after FCing that I really decided to go for hard FSFC (which of course I never quite finished...). Sooooooo... FSFC when?

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the one with the broken note? Congrats! It's good to get those kind of FCs out of the way.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
karkid26  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the advice, congratulations on FCs, and other kind words!

Unfortunately, while playing Guitar Hero Live a while ago, it crashed as no other GH game tends to, and my save file was corrupted, meaning that all my progress towards trophies that I didn't already have was permanently erased. In other words, Strumillionaire isn't happening. I've lost my motivation for getting all the GHTV trophies, knowing that my work could be made all for nothing without even a moment's warning.

Summary
At midnight tonight, I'll be celebrating 20 years of being alive, and I wish I'd got some better FCs to show for it! Unfortunately, PS2 Guitar Hero games don't work especially well with the TV that I brought with me to university this year, so Clone Hero is the game of choice for the FCs that I've been going for.

I got an FC Beast and the Harlot's GHSH chart on Clone Hero yesterday, which was awesome but unspeakably nerve-wracking, and an FC of Eugene's Trick Bag back in August. For those not in the know, it's the solo that the kid plays in the guitar duel at the end of Crossroads. Sounds cool, really fun to play, I don't know whose chart it is but if you search it on YouTube they all look pretty similar.

Have a happy Halloween, guys. Next up, getting the BatH FC on the actual game?

-karkid26
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
karkid26  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2018 REVIEW
A lot of my time this year has been spent on Clone Hero, not really doing anything in particular involved with the main series - but the numbers have still gone up enough that I'm proud of it.

STATISTICS

New XGuitar FCs: 35/702
Total Expert Guitar FCs: 373/702
Best streak: 2242, Master of Puppets, HGuitar

TIMELINE

23 Jan: FGFC - Band Hero
17 Feb : 350 FCs (No Excuses) and half-series FC (Fade to Black)

SUMMARY
I'm going to break from tradition, and not make any predictions in particular for 2019. My predictions for last year were 351/702 main series FCs, getting the FGFC for Band Hero on XGuitar - I managed to reach both of those goals in the first two months, and then my on-disc progress was fairly slow for a lot of the rest of the year. What I didn't account for was Clone Hero.

There are plenty of fairly good scores, that due to being on Clone Hero, and having been sped up, or even just unofficial songs, I haven't mentioned on ScoreHero this year. These include:

FCs
The Bitter End (130%) [GHWT DLC]
Brianstorm (135%) [GH5]
Dancing Through Sunday (125%) [GHWoR]
Mr. Brightside (175%) [GHWT DLC]
Ace of Spades (All Strums) [GH1]

Five-star scores
Eruption (110%) [GHVH]
Spanish Fly (110%) [GHVH]
Fury of the Storm (110%) [GHWoR]
Through The Fire And Flames (110%) [GH3]
Through The Fire And Flames (110%) [GHSH]
Dyer's Eve (125%) [GHM]
Soul of a Robot [Angevil chart]
Freedom Dive [GHX chart]
Soulless [ExileLord chart]
Victory Solo X [Schmutz06 chart]

Four-star scores
Rock N' Roll [Daniel Wolff chart]
The Devil's Den [Jdurand chart]

I have no idea what 2019 will bring in terms of FCs, or life in general, but I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. Signing off for another year;

-karkid26
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: