Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also amazing job on BiM! Its so amazing FC. You FCd it in 2014 so its pretty late to say congarts, but i dont care. I watched ur yt video and got so sad how many times you choked on Solo D. Solo B is only section i havent FCd. I have FCd A, C and D on same run, but solo B is just impossible! Dude you must go for 200/211 XFCs, i know you can do it someday. Its a lot of effort, but its so huge accomplishment.

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Also amazing job on BiM! Its so amazing FC. You FCd it in 2014 so its pretty late to say congarts, but i dont care. I watched ur yt video and got so sad how many times you choked on Solo D. Solo B is only section i havent FCd. I have FCd A, C and D on same run, but solo B is just impossible! Dude you must go for 200/211 XFCs, i know you can do it someday. Its a lot of effort, but its so huge accomplishment.

Thanks I don't think I have the skill I used to have at FCing hard songs anymore though. I can't even one hand cult of personality anymore lolol.

Also bump for 55/70 Hard 1sts!! Managed to get Slow Ride, She Bangs the Drums, and In Love 1st today.

Theres 15 songs to get 1st place on and heres the rundown on what songs I can get first on.

Definitely will happen:
Take This Life, The Way It Ends, Nothing for Me Here, Avalancha
-Take This Life - I've hit squeezes that can get me 778. Hardest part is actually FCing the song and not dropping ticks for me on this. 978 is probably optimal unless you can somehow get ticks on the bridge squeeze.

-The Way It Ends - I just had a run that could get me first by around 200 points.
3rd and 4th squeeze are pretty hard and the bang yer heads squeeze is annoying as well.

-Nothing for Me Here - I've hit every squeeze in the song. Only hit the last once it will take some grinding but can definitely get 1st by quite a bit.

-Avalancha - I've hit every squeeze in the song. My run I missed the 200 double and my ticks were really bad. First shouldn't be that hard if I get all the squeezes.

Would take some grinding:
Story of My Life, Barracuda, Minus Celsius, Raining Blood, Can't Be Saved
-Story of My Life - I haven't squeezed this song since 2016 and my run I missed 200 points for sure. But even hitting that would still leave me down 248 points from first. Not sure I am able to get 1st on this but I'll eventually work on it.

-Barracuda - My score would've been first place if I hit the last extra 200. Problem is I have never hit it once. I guess I have to get really lucky on that squeeze. Would take grinding.

Minus Celsius - A very heavy tick squeezing song outside the 1st double. I have 1st on Expert which is a much more optimized difficulty. Would need to squeeze the song very well for 1st.

Raining Blood - I have big issues fcing the flood. It would take a very lucky run to fc. Plus the last activation is hard as fuck activating on the start of the trills. I doubt I will be able to get 1st on this.

Can't Be Saved - I never had more ticks on my 4th place run. Not sure if I am able to get 20 more points.

Songs that would take a miracle to get 1st on:
School's Out, My Name is Jonas, La Grange, Impulse
School's Out - Never got the optimal tick before plus the 2nd squeeze is hard as fuck.

My Name is Jonas - Last squeeze is a hopo squeeze and even with a missed front end I end up with x66. Doubt I'm getting 1st on this.

La Grange - Optimal tick is crazy. Even x702 is hard to get. Jilde did hit an extra 200 first act no clue how he did that.

Impulse - I thought I had optimal ticks on this song. Turns out newuser smashed my score with 8 more. I can't even get a x74 again.

As for One and TTFAF I can't even FC them.

My goal is 60/70 1sts

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, i bet u wrote that like an hour! Its fun to see ur GH3 1st place progress! You need to FGFC to get to 1st, i think you are capable of doing it, but if ur hands are really slowed down that much its gonna be though. Keep up the good work!!!

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Holy shit, i bet u wrote that like an hour! Its fun to see ur GH3 1st place progress! You need to FGFC to get to 1st, i think you are capable of doing it, but if ur hands are really slowed down that much its gonna be though. Keep up the good work!!!

Nah that only took around 10 minutes to write that lol. If only I could FC ttfaf and One 1st place overall would be easy. oh well 60/70 should happen eventually.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO got some nice firsts today. 58/70 now.

The Way It Ends score I hit every squeeze outside UB 200 3rd and solo squeeze both those might not be possible. However my ticks were garbage as I dropped 40 on the 2nd and 40 some place else in the song. The last double is so annoying to hit as well. I might redo this if it gets beaten.

Nothing for me Here got every squeeze with good ticks! Actually didn't take very long. Might be ticks on 2nd but it would be pretty difficult.

Minus Celsius pretty good ticks. It's pretty hard to hit that orange note on the 2nd going for reverse ticks there. Theres still some left but not a lot maybe 20-30 max.

Next song I'll be doing is Can't Be Saved I got the ticks that would tie Burnouts but that last squeeze is annoying. It will take grinding but I know I will get that.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In before Avalancha for 60 of 70 1sts.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
In before Avalancha for 60 of 70 1sts.

Yep this was the next one that I was gonna do. I just need to hit all squeezes and I'm golden on that song. The 8 remaining songs will be very difficult to get first on.. not counting flames and one since I can't fc them. TTL will be annoying because its SOOOOO easy to drop ticks in the chorus of that song.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you have left for points on GH3 Hard, correct me if I am off on my estimates:
Story of My Life + 236 or so, not 1st but would further cement your 1st for the tier. Not likely for more than that.
School's Out + 4 but very unlikely, not worth the effort.
Barracuda + 200, very hard to get, but would get you 1st for the tier.
My Name is Jonas + 4 extremely hard, not worth the effort.
La Grange + 4 very hard, not worth the effort.
Raining Blood can you still FC this song? probably going to have to be good enough.
One please FC with 571k
Avalancha + 208 or so, get that squeeze and you got it.
Impulse + 8 you have never gotten, so likely not worth the effort.
Take This Life + 300, but even + 200 is first, should be your next goal.
Through the Fire and Flames + 35k, not even necessarily a FC.

so, I am seeing 800/900 or so in points, plus the need to get 20k more on One and 35k more on TtFaF and you get 1st overall. I see you getting TTL and Avalancha, but Barracuda or any of the rest will be a LOT of work for very little gain. I hope your One/TtFaF skills improve, as it would be great to see you 1st overall. Keep up the great work.

Edit: Jcirri if you read this, is there a reason why we are not allowed to use an equal sign in text posts? I get the 443 error if I do.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
So, you have left for points on GH3 Hard, correct me if I am off on my estimates:
Story of My Life + 236 or so, not 1st but would further cement your 1st for the tier. Not likely for more than that.
School's Out + 4 but very unlikely, not worth the effort.
Barracuda + 200, very hard to get, but would get you 1st for the tier.
My Name is Jonas + 4 extremely hard, not worth the effort.
La Grange + 4 very hard, not worth the effort.
Raining Blood can you still FC this song? probably going to have to be good enough.
One please FC with 571k
Avalancha + 208 or so, get that squeeze and you got it.
Impulse + 8 you have never gotten, so likely not worth the effort.
Take This Life + 300, but even + 200 is first, should be your next goal.
Through the Fire and Flames + 35k, not even necessarily a FC.

so, I am seeing 800/900 or so in points, plus the need to get 20k more on One and 35k more on TtFaF and you get 1st overall. I see you getting TTL and Avalancha, but Barracuda or any of the rest will be a LOT of work for very little gain. I hope your One/TtFaF skills improve, as it would be great to see you 1st overall. Keep up the great work.

Edit: Jcirri if you read this, is there a reason why we are not allowed to use an equal sign in text posts? I get the 443 error if I do.

My goal on TTL is 778 which is possible for me to get. That's -200 from optimal on that song. The UB 200 2nd act is very difficult never came close.

Avalancha I'll get for sure yes. Barracuda might be a grind but I'm sure I can get that 200. Story Of My Life haven't played it since 2016 but my squeezing ability is far better than what it was in 2016.

I just played TTFAF the other day and my lord I am god awful at the song. I can't even FC up to the solo anymore My fingers do weird stuff now. Also, One would be a lot easier if they were descending triplets instead of ascendings. Raining Blood I already have a good enough score as I'm only missing 400.

I'd like 1st place overall but I don't think I'm good enough to FC one and ttfaf.

repomantis  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, watching some of your vids is making me realize how woefully unprepared I am to squeeze GH3. Amazing stuff
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

repomantis wrote:
Man, watching some of your vids is making me realize how woefully unprepared I am to squeeze GH3. Amazing stuff

Thanks. Im having a lot of fun with GH3 lately trying to optimize every difficulty the best I can.

VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on 60/70 GH3 Hard 1st places! Thats a huge accomplishment!!!

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh nice Avalancha score !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
oh nice Avalancha score !

Thanks. That double is pretty difficult harder than some of the other 150 bpm doubles. Still around 100 points left or so on the song from ticks.

Take This Life is next.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're scores are crazy.. nice work
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 31 of 35

Jump to: