Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Blitz (Regular): +1 to 9th over TheLonging

Is Blitz still functional? If so, I may have to try and one-up you~

As far as I'm aware, yes? RB3 DLC should also still be up, though I haven't checked on any news on that front.

And feel free to. I'm really only interested in GS-ing songs, so if you want high-scores be my guest.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i can make new posts but not edit. Makes perfect sense.

Rank-ups:
World Tour: +1 to 5th over sjay

GHWT Hdrums on-Disc FCs:
Eye of the Tiger
The Joker
Beat It
On the Road Again (Live)
Band on the Run
No Sleep Til Brooklyn
Are you Gonna go my Way
What I've Done
Livin' on a Prayer
Up Around the Bend
Some Might Say
About a Girl (Unplugged)
Hotel California
The Middle
Escuela de Calor
Today
Rebel Yell
Parabola
Schism
Vicarious

I do apologize for basically going silent for a month. I actually got a good start in the first week of January since I got up to Tool (but hadn't played it yet), and then I just got hit super-hard with this sudden desire to just...not. It's not like I just abruptly thought I hated the game, I just started thinking "I don't want to do this right now". So I switched over to a different PS3 game in Dynasty Warriors 8. I'm at the grindiest part of the game right now, so that may have contributed to starting to feel like I wanted to play again. And so, Thursday and yesterday, I played for the first time in a month. wasn't too bad.

Both Hard and Expert are up to the Tool set, so today I want to finish the two setlists on the 2nd "page" of venues. Maybe I can work from page to page, though there's still also making paths for HDrums like I wanted to do, but one page a week should still be doable.

That did push back my timetable for my goals since I kinda wanted to be done with H/XDrums by now, and H/XVox is going to be a lot of trouble. I think I'm probably only going to get to working on the 200 FGFCs goal, at best. But, them's the breaks, I suppose. The fact I'm past the dullest songs on the setlist now should help, too.

EDIT: Just tried some Vocals Saturday night.

*does Feel the Pain. FCs HVox after one restart*

me: Okay, this isn't bad. Or it's just Feel the Pain.

*tries to do XVox. the vocal fire isn't even close to registering anything*

me: ...come on now.

*moves to try Do it Again. Shit barely registers at all*

me: *insertultimategrumpface.img*

So yeah, not exactly the best of times. And I'd feel really stupid if I had to take each individual phrase into practice at, like, slowest, just to learn how to sing each one. Granted, I may just be singing the same note each time when I think I'm subtly changing my pitch, bu it still seems like the detection varies pretty hard depend on the song or how short the bars are for each syllable. The fire that tracks where my pitch is at also doesn't really feel like it helps me narrow in on where my voice should be, like RB's arrow does; it just feels like it only tells me if I've got it or if I don't.

Also having some trouble when dropping from a higher pitch to lower with little time to breath, as the thing just wildly jumps up and down before settling on the new pitch instead of dropping like normal. eeeeggh...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 2nd over singemfrc

Guitar Hero World Tour HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Do it Again
Ramblin' Man
Love Removal Machine
Stranglehold
Love me Two Times
The One I Love
Antisocial
Stillborn
Re-Education Through Labor
One Way or Another

Only gotta pass Arvain to be #1 on Drums. Incidentally shouldn't be too hard since I probly do have over 100-130M of drums points to get through . Maybe if he comes back to do some stuff I'll have some trouble.

Drums themselves are kinda chugging along. both on Expert and Hard. However, I think I'm going to have to push Vocals into their own individual goal to shoot for. I don't know yet if it'll have to be for every GH Vox game or just WT, but it's just ridiculous how either the engine sucks or I'm out of practice. And I don't really want to waste the time on it when I have Drums to get through. Maybe it'll just have to wait until I go for 200 FGFCs.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
World Tour: +2 to 3rd over arvain and Malachyte

Guitar hero World Tour HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Heartbreaker
L'Via L'Viaquez
Feel the Pain
Misery Business
Kick Out the Jams
Too Much Too Young, Too Fast
Float On
Monsoon
Toy Boy
Vinternoll2
American Woman
Hey Man, Nice Shot
Santeria
The Wind Cries Mary
Purple Haze (Live)
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Lazy Eye
Nuvole E Lenzuola
Hail to the Freaks
Never Too Late!!
Aggro
Pretty Vacant
Hollywood Nights
One Armed Scissor
Beautiful Disaster
You're Gonna Say Yeah!
Go Your Own Way
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
Demolition Man (Live)!!

World Tour XDrums On-Disc FCs:
Vinternoll2
Hail to the Freaks

I thought there might have been some issues with uploading my HDrums scores but I think I just missed the cutoff for this week. Thankfully it's already all fixed so that shouldn't be a problem.

Firstly, 3rd on WT User stats! Drama's going to be next and all that's left is getting enough scores in to pass Philansemo. Shouldn't be too hard especially since he neither has all the scores in nor has all the difficulties played. Granted, I don't know when I'll be back to deal with that, so sjay might get 1st on that before me, but whatevs.

I'm slightly surprised I got thsoe two FCs first, although in fairness I usually am half-asleep playing the Joker on anything except Vocals. The notable FCs of the bunch are Never Too Late and fucking Demolition Man! NTL I think is one of the harder non-bullshit songs (such as Soul Doubt) in the game, so I'm happy I got that.

Demo Man really surprised me because I definitely wasn't expecting to get it that soon. I took each of the riffs into practice to get the rolls down but I wasn't really having much success with Solo Out's roll, and slightly more with Demo Riff 2's. I had the sticking down but my hand wasn't cooperating with hitting the doubles. I figured that would just have to do, and went straight into trying for real. Once I FC'd up to Riff2/Solo Out, I actually got both of their rolls first try, didn't choke on the kicks in the outro and basically FC'd it faster than I expected to. Good enough for me though; last thing I'd want is to be overly concerned about songs that aren't Times Square/Sunna's. I feel pretty sure that I can reach 82/84 now, so that's what my next goal will be.

(Weapon of Choice is going to be 84/84 which is why I skipped it.)[img][/img]

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Tour HDrums on-disc FCs (70/84):
Overkill
Prisoner of Society
Our Truth
Freak on a Leash
Mr. Crowley
Crazy Train
Mountain Son
Spiderwebs
Shiver
The Kill
Dammit

I had wanted to get through the rest over the weekend before my last college class started, but I didn't get a chance to get further than two on Friday, I had to stay up all Friday night because of another thing we did, slept from 10am to 5pm, had a trivia night that lasted until 11, and then I have to close on Sunday and Monday. So that's a bust. Guess I'll just have to save it until NEXT Friday.

Still going fairly well, difficulty-wise. Most problems have less been difficult songs and more stupid mistakes that keep me from speedy FCs, which isn't a new phenomenon with me (sadly). Still, Times Square and Sunna's Chariot are the places where I do expect to take some time to FC based on difficulty as opposed to stupidity.

No rank-ups since the score stats weren't manually updated like last time. Hopefully JCirri fixes the wiki links issue soon-ish. Like I said, Friday should see me finishing HDrums out, or at least Times Square, and then I'll see how much I'll suffer on XDrums.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
World Tour: +1 to 2nd over dramacomic

World Tour HDrums On-disc FCs:
Obstacle 1
La Bamba
Scream Aim Fire
B.Y.O.B.
Hot for Teacher
Everlong
Assassin
Satch Boogie
Good God
Love Spreads
Pull me Under

81/84, just where I wanted it to be. I'll probably just pop in WT every so often to try for Trapped Under Ice and Soul Doubt, but I make no promises for the time being.

I've also done as much as I care to on Expert. I may just make sure there's scores for everything, but that's about it.

The last part of WT left to do now is just FC all the exports on GH5 and WoR. I'll probably ignore Expert for the time being just so I don't accidentally get 1st FCs there. Maybe just Drums, but if I feel like it I'll include at least Guitar and Bass, too.

Also debating if I want to also go for Metallica next, or perhaps change to Lefty. Not sure. We'll see!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. GHWT imports done on GH5 for HDrums. XDrums will start next time. I kinda faulted on not copying over the SP paths here, so I need to remember to do that on WoR. It may just be a matter of changing BK's (Blue+Kick) to GKs, but since GH5 introduces accents and since not every BK activation changed to GK (or RB to RG, etc.), I do need to make sure I'm not just blindly copypasting.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your dedication to making literally every note in the series disappear amazes me
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
your dedication to making literally every note in the series disappear amazes me

I still like the game, as choresome as it feels sometimes when I play on Easy/Medium. 200 FGFCs/20-25 OMBFGFCS and 20K FCs/~1000-2000 OMBs would be my minimum goals before I'd consider putting the games down for good.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unique Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 8th over klamaak and eljasmy

Overall Rank-ups:
Easy: +1 to 4th over DrSham
Hard: +4 to 8th over RealMessiah, philansemo, mops and Prong1978
Guitar: +6 to 13th
Drums: +15 to 9th
World Tour: +10 to 8th
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 14th over miksil and VeryMetalChewie
Warriors of Rock: +18 to 6th

Overall Rank-Downs:
RB3 (RBN): -1 to 4th by Hicchan

Bushi's Boards Rank-downs:
GH Eguitar Ovr.: -1 to 12th by sjay

GH5 WT HDrums imports and GHWoR WT HDrums imports in, along with paths in on the imports side. The only songs that don't have paths on WT are Hail to the Freaks and Pull me Under, which I need to either rework (PMU) or just figure out what the hell I did (HttF).

My drums also ran out of batteries and I've sadly been very money-tied so I don't have cash. This works just as well since I was considering moving over to Lefty anyways and my guitar works just fine. So that'll be toodles on Righty for now. Next time around: GHM HDrums!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey void, can you check your RB3 M Guitar score for "Everybody Want to Rule the World" as it's over 6k more than what I can find on this path.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 MDrums FCs:
25 or 6 to 4
Before I Forget
Cold as Ice
Crazy Train
Dead End Friends
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Free Bird
Hey Man, Nice Shot
Lasso
Llama
Midlife Crisis
Misery Business
Plush
The Power of Love
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
smoke on the Water
Beast and the Harlot
The Beautiful People
China Grove
Combat Baby
Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
False Alarm
Fly Like an Eagle
Get Free
Get Up, Stand Up
In a Big Country
Just Like Heaven
The Killing Moon
King George
The Look

Rock Band 2/Imports MDrums FCs:
Alabama Getaway
Alex Chilton
Almost Easy
Bodhisattva
Carry on wayward Son
Colony of Birchmen
Come out and Play (Keep 'em Separated)
Conventional Lover
De-Luxe
E-Pro
Everlong
Give it All
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Man in the Box
New Kid in School
Nine in the Afternoon
Painkiller
Panic Attack
Peace Sells
Pinball Wizard
Ramblin' Man
Round and Round
Shooting Star
So What'cha Want
Souls of Black
The Trees (Vault Edition)
Where'd you Go
You Oughta Know
Bad Reputation
Float On
Girl's not Grey
Go Your Own Way

So, I'm back over here. Well, on Righty, anyways. I realized while playing RB3 MGuitar on Lefty that I couldn't do a Party Shuffle rotation on that because I never completed MDrums for RB2 or 3 (or...drums at all for those games). So I'm kinda making a brief hop back over here to rectify that (yes, I'm aware I could've just played them anyways, but I guess I just feel antsy about having my first play be on lefty over righty). I think I will go back to Lefty to do the Party Shufle Rotation over there and then jump to GHM.

As for what that means, I'm going to make a Party Shuffle setlist every time I load up the game. If I get a repeat of a song, I'll drop out of the instrument I'm playing and switch to the next one (in order: G, B, K, D). Once I've got a score for all four instruments, I'll give it a 1-flame review and hide it so it can't be played again. Considering I'm not going to care about that on Lefty as opposed to righty, I can just keep them like that forever and not worry about it.

In the meantime, I'm casually going through WT DLC on HBass, mainly because Hard, Bass, and World Tour are the three stats with the highest spread for difficulty, instrument and game, respectively. It's only while I'm doing these two FGFCs since I don't play drums after 9 pm, so I doubt I'll get through all 145-ish songs I own. I at least want to get through the ones that have paths on Pathhero, and then I'll worry about the rest later.

I'm still trying to force myself into pacing rather than trying to do it all in bulk because I'm sure I'm going to start burning out. I feel like my interest in GH is finally starting to lower to where I'm not nearly as gung-ho as I was 2 years ago (although I also suspect that mad dash I was making in 2017 is playing a part here). It's not gone, but playing GH/RB is no longer one of the very first things I want to do. But like I said, just a matter of pacing. I can and will take advantage of whenever I have the time and the inclination to play more than just one 5-10 song set, but I'm also not trying to play GH every day at every oppurtunity.

But, there's still people playing, so I guess I will be, too.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 MDrums FCs (81?/84):
Supreme Girl
Teen Age Riot
That's What you Get
Today
Uncontrollable Urge
We Got the Beat
Welcome to the Neighborhood
American Woman
Chop Suey
Cool for Cats
I Was Wrong
Lazy Eye
Mountain Song
Tangled up in Blue
Visions
White Wedding (Part 1)
Lump
My Own Worst Enemy
Pretend We're Dead
Spirit in the Sky
Ace of Spades '08
Aqualung
Down With the Sickness
Drain You
Feel the Pain
Hello There
Kids in America
Livin' on a Prayer
The Middle
PDA
Pump it Up
Rob the Prez-O-Dent
Rock'n Me
Testify

RB3 MDrums FCs (83/83):
This Bastard's Life
Whip It
Antibodies
Been Caught Stealing
Break on Through (To the Other Side)
Caught in a Mosh
Du hast
I Wanna be Sedated
Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
Oye mi Amor
Roundabout
Stop me if You Think That You've Heard This One Before
Viva la Resistance
Werewolves of London
20th Century Boy
I Love Rock 'N Roll
Killing Loneliness
Need You Tonight
Oh My God
Rehab
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Hardest Button to Button
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Last Dance
Low Rider
Portions for Foes
Centerfold
The Con
Crosstown Traffic
Foolin'
Good Vibrations (live)
Heart of Glass
Here I go Again
Humanoid
I Can See for Miles
In the Meantime
Living in America
Rock Lobster
Something Bigger, Something Brighter
Space Oddity
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1
Me Enamora
I Need to Know

Rock Band 3 MDrums FGFC (#174)
Rock Band 3 MOMBFGFC (#20)

Hoooookay, I got a few things to talk about, don't I?

Malkieriking wrote:

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2019 12:14 Post subject:
I don't comment all that frequently, but you're really continuing to crush all these games. I do read your threads just about every update, and I love seeing your astronomical numbers continue to climb! If you're slowing down, good for you;same if/when you stop. But it's a sick ride, and you're really good at these games.

Well, in this case (as in, the last 2-3 months since I posted), the bottom fell out of my interest in multiple things, GH/RB included. I suppose it was a bit of a depressive episode for me, coinciding with a fairly significant quality drop at work as well.

It's only been within the last couple of weeks that I've come out of that particular chasm in any significant way, though it's also nice to get through these two FGFCs (well, technically in RB2's case). I doubt I'm done anytime soon--while my interest in playing tanked for awhile, the desire to see my goals for these games finished alongside my like for the game are still high enough that I'd have to lose all of my stuff (again <_<) and/or get so depressive I lose the will to do anything expect be alive before I left entirely. So don't worry there; my numbers are still on the rise.

[quote="sjay']
You need motivation by the sound of it. Sooo....RB2 top 100 spot on wiki.[/quote]
As they say, all in good time.

In any case, I got the RB3 MDrums FGFC. That also makes my 20th OMBFGFC, at least if my count in my title is still accurate! I've also FC'd every RB2 import (sans Get Clean, which will be the last one), so I just need at least Battery and Let There be Rock (plus 1 more? I don't remember the RB2 non-imports as well as the RB1 ones), so I consider it finished for most purposes. I don't think I'll get to it immediately, since I still need to unlock all the songs on RB2, but it will happen, don't worry.

As for what's next? Well, the idea was just to play MDrums so I could switch over to Lefty and not feel like I was cheating myself of the SR's. So the next item on the list is inputting scores for the other Med. Lefty instruments other than Guitar. The rest of my projected goals for 2019 are still in the same order, just probably shifted into 2020 instead since I doubt I'll even get to the 3rd one like I originally wanted to.

Not much else to say, so peace.

EDIT: Actually, question--does anyone know if you can actually log out of the Wiki now? Back before I fell off the map, I knew some of my waning interest was because I couldn't log out as 2x and log in as Lefty on the Wiki page to access the Stats pages. I haven't yet pulled up the Wiki to see if I can or not, or if my query in the bugs or the wiki forums was answered, but I am hopeful that it is fixed now, whether it was on my end or not.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
hey void, can you check your RB3 M Guitar score for "Everybody Want to Rule the World" as it's over 6k more than what I can find on this path.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

I'm on Lefty right now, but Cab I don't know what you're talking about. That's been fixed already.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 56 of 63

Jump to: