ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Atrekkers's Guitar Hero & Rock Band Full Series Progress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
atrekkers  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:04 pm    Post subject: Atrekkers's Guitar Hero & Rock Band Full Series Progress Reply with quote

Well, I have never wrote anything on ScoreHero threads or topics, but I think this one will be good start.

First of all, some information about me and how i started to play these games(if you aren't interested, just skip it):

I discovered Guitar Hero & Rock Band Series in the time when both of them was near death state (it was around end of 2014 - beginning of 2015). I jumped into it with great pleasure, but my first games were just low-quality clones (FGH and Guitar Flash, if it will say something for ya). Some time after I installed GH3 and GHWT for PC.

I played them on keyboard, on easy and medium difficulties, but my dream was to receive original games with original guitar controllers and shred them on expert. I'm sure this does not seem like big trouble, but due to the place where I am living (Russia, please no politics) it is a little bit harder than in States, for example.

In November, 2016 i bought PS3 from my friend and in that moment i got a chance to meet GH games. And it Happened in September, 2017, when i received 2 guitars and 4 discs with them. I played for like 2 months but as you can remember, there was good Guitar Hero clone called Clone Hero. When I firstly heard about it, I didn't give him much attention, but once I decided to try it. It was (and still is) a good game with easy engine and simple song adding system, so it's perfect for beginner.

I left behind original games and started to play CH. By the time I've installed CH, I was in process of learning hard difficulty, but this was not easy for me on original games. By the end of 2017 I was able to play songs on all five frets good enough, so expert difficulty became my next goal. I started to get Expert FC's around April, 2018 and this was the moment when I could start to grind FSFC.

I tried to play GH, but it's engine was harder to play. So I decided to get GHFSFC on Clone Hero engine (I guess it shoul be called Full Library FC in that case, but I'm using FSFC for my convenience). I started to get FC's, one after another and in current moment I have 284 Clone Hero Expert FC's (199 from GH Series, others are from GHDLC, RB, RBDLC and few custom songs).

About month ago one man asked me to help him with achievements in GH:WoR. Online in this game is dead nowadays, and I also wanted to get few achivements, so I decided to help him. We've played few times and I spotted that my skill is good enough to play songs on expert difficulty with 98%-99% average accuracy. So in a sense this guy forced me to get back on original games and get the rest of the games. I must thank him for this, because without him I would never make that decision.

Currently I have all Guitar Hero discs for PS3 (okay, with the exception of Band Hero, but this one doesn't count towards FSFC and I don't like it so much). For the FSFC I also will get PS2 with the rest 3 discs (GH1, GH2 and GH:80's), although it won't happen soon. I also want to get Rock Band FSFC, so I will start to collect RB games now.

Starting road to both of these FSFC's in 2019 is very timely, I know. But maybe few years later i will be really close to them, who knows? Anyway, welcome everyone to my Accomplishement thread!

I will post all FC's that i will get here, in this message. I don't have much time to play Guitar Hero now, but summer will bring me a lot of free time (I really hope on that).

Personal Goals:
- 5 star on Expert every song from GH & RB on Guitar and Bass
- 40 stars on Expert on every song from GH:WoR
- Get 50 FC's (achieved on ?)
- Get 100 FC's (achieved on July 02, 2019)
- Get 150 FC's (achieved on July 09, 2019)
- Get 200 FC's

Okay, my current progress:

Guitar Hero Series:

Guitar: 100/660 (Latest: Under Pressure)

Guitar Hero 1: 0/47

Guitar Hero 2: 0/64

Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's: 0/30

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock: 3/70

List of FC's:

- Closer
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- My Name Is Jonas

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith: 12/41

List of FC's:

- All Day and All of the Night
- All the Young Dudes
- Complete Control
- Draw The Line
- Dream On
- Dream Police
- I Hate Myself For Loving You
- Make It
- Personality Crisis
- Sex Type Thing
- She Sells Sanctuary
- Uncle Salty

Guitar Hero: World Tour: 12/86

List of FC's:

- About A Girl (Unplugged)
- Band On The Run
- Beautiful Disaster
- Escuela de Calor
- Hey Man, Nice Shot
- Monsoon
- Obstacle 1
- Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
- The One I Love
- Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
- Vinternoll2
- What I've Done

Guitar Hero: Metallica: 8/49

List of FC's:

- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Mother of Mercy
- Nothing Else Matters
- No Excuses
- No Leaf Clover
- Stacked Actors
- The Boys Are Back In Town
- The Unforgiven

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits: 10/48

List of FC's:

- Heart-Shaped Box
- Hey You
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Killer Queen
- Lay Down
- Message In A Bottle
- More Than A Feeling
- Rock And Roll All Nite
- Smoke On The Water

Guitar Hero 5: 35/85

List of FC's:

- A-Punk
- All Along the Watchtower
- All The Pretty Faces
- Bleed American
- Blue Orchid
- Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
- Comedown
- Ex-Girlfriend
- Fame
- Feel Good Inc.
- Gamma Ray
- Hungry Like The Wolf
- Hurts So Good
- In My Place
- Incinerate
- Jailbreak
- L.A.
- Lithium (Live)
- Never Miss A Beat
- Only Happy When It Rains
- Plug In Baby
- Ring Of Fire
- Send A Little Love Token
- Seven
- Sex On Fire
- Shout It Out Loud
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Song 2
- Sowing Season (Yeah)
- Steady, As She Goes
- The Rock Show
- They Say
- Under Pressure
- Why Bother?
- You And Me

Guitar Hero: Van Halen: 0/47

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock: 20/93

List of FC's:

- 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx
- Again
- Black Rain
- Bleed It Out
- Fascination Street
- Fortunate Son
- Get Free
- How You Remind Me
- I Know What I Am
- Interstate Love Song
- Lasso
- Listen to Her Heart
- Losing My Religion
- Lunatic Fringe
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Seven Nation Army
- Theme from Spider-Man
- Waidmanns Heil
- We're Not Gonna Take It
- What Do I Get?

Bass: 16/402

Guitar Hero: World Tour: 0/84

Guitar Hero: Metallica: 0/49

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits: 0/48

Guitar Hero 5: 0/85

Guitar Hero: Van Halen: 3/44

List of FC's:

- First Date
- Pain
- Runnin' With The Devil

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock: 13/92

List of FC's:

- Bleed It Out
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- How You Remind Me
- I Know What I Am
- Listen to Her Heart
- Lunatic Fringe
- Machinehead
- Pour Some Sugar on Me (Live)
- Renegade
- Seven Nation Army
- 2112 Pt. 6 - Soliloquy
- Unskinny Bop
- Wish

My spreadsheet for rhythm games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a8tOO0V_sR6OWLXw1dTPvbrANr1t6ik3pXX91PAJ0AY/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by atrekkers on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you luck my friend. couple of advice, don't burn yourself by playing too many hours a day, you'll quit quickly. play one game at a time, if you fail a song miserably, move on and come back later. you might eve have to switch games and come back later down the road to try again.

and most importantly, have fun !

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for advices man!
atrekkers  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'm coming back here. All my exams were successful (>^_^)> and all of them are behind for now. That means I'm finally starting to grind my FSFC now. How far I will be able to go? I have no idea, but my main goal for now is to FC everything I can. I hope for 200 Guitar FC's for the beginning

P.S. I also got almost every Rock Band game for PS3 with exception of Rock Band 3 and addition of RB: Track Pack vol.2 and AC/DC Live Track Pack (this one was never in use, so I still can export these songs in RB4, if I'll ever buy it. was really surprised to find new copy in 2019, but you never know...).

P.P.S I guess for my RB Series accomplishement thread I need to start it on RB Scorehero, right? Just don't want to break any rules here
atrekkers  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I've created my own version of Scorehero for Clone Hero songs a while ago (cuz I just can't post CH scores on original Scorehero). I think this will be my main spreadsheet across all rhythm games (Guitar Hero Series, Rock Band Series and Clone Hero). It's still unfinished, but I'll fix this and gradually fill it.

And here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a8tOO0V_sR6OWLXw1dTPvbrANr1t6ik3pXX91PAJ0AY/edit?usp=sharing
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good man, keep it up

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I reached first serious milestone - 100 GH FC's on XGuitar! Too bad my console saved only 95 of them because GH5 autosave sucks. But 5 remaining songs weren't so hard, I will Re-FC them. Next goal - 200 GH FC's on XGuitar.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: