ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Vocals League - Arvain & Wooffus Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the scores earlier, couldn't really care less if I could or not put more effort - I got sick of trying with no avail to hit that squeeze on Again many weeks prior to the league.

This week was unlucky (songs are picked with random.org, not chosen by the league managers themselves), still I'm optimist that luck will flash after I wake up tomorrow.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I did alright actually- I FCd 2/3 songs all of them seemed to be around top 20 on XBL

feelsgoodman
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know one song this week
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stray Cat blues =>
Re-Ignition =>
Ghost =>
BoRap =>

I'll guess I need a week....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG, major suicide ahead !!! SCB and Reignition are the 2 songs I hate the most in this game. Extremely unpleasant to play. I don't like Ghost either, omfg unlucky week is unlucky

At least BohRap is cool, but ticks will be awfully hard

nice knowing you x)
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week will hurt my brains so bad, it's pretty hard to do the diagnosis that I've been doing usually. All songs are at least tricky to FC.

Ghost - The most undertiered song in the game IMO. Doesn't seem to have "WTF Again-esque" squeezes though.
Re-Ignition (Live) - Took me over one hour to FC it for the 1st time on a really frustrating grind. But it's been a while, let's see how this shit will go this time around.
Stray Cat Blues - I had an FC which took 20 minutes. I still don't know if this was a flash of luck or something, but seeing what I can do this time is the most interesting thing on this week.
Bohemian Rhapsody - As continuation of the talk about Stray Cat Blues being my "favorite" for this week, I had experiences I wanted to forget with this Queen song. If the chokes AFTER the rock part stop coming, it'd be sooooo cool!!!

What the previous week was about squeezing, this one will be about re-FCing. Good luck to everyone!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh this will be hard. Last week was just a stupid tick war but this is just horrible none of these songs are pushovers...(nor do I know any of their paths)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
OMFG, major suicide ahead !!! SCB and Reignition are the 2 songs I hate the most in this game. Extremely unpleasant to play. I don't like Ghost either, omfg unlucky week is unlucky

At least BohRap is cool, but ticks will be awfully hard

nice knowing you x)

Be glad they aren't in tha play-offs.
And baww for you being 1st on EVERYTHING! (And me being 2nd on EVERYTHING)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected I hold a strong 3rd in the wii division. Think and wooffus are just too good. I need to come back in this round, but ugh songs are ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could path I could worry about ticks
A strong 4th place in Wii I need to manage a comeback as well.

But this week officially sucks. I know I can get Ghost and BoRap (paths may suck...). I have to listen to Re-Ignition and Stray Cat Blues A LOT cause I don't know what I'm singing and thus FC's aren't on my radar right now.
werelord  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohemian Rhapsody is such a major pain in the butt choked a billion times after the opera section now, and havn't even begun to seriously grind Re-Ignition or Stray Cat Blues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO I think I may have overestimated myself signing up for this league. I signed up because I was annoyed at there being no vox league last time around, but I've only had the game a few weeks and don't know half the songs.
Last week, three songs I've never heard before in my life. This week, three more songs I've never heard in my life, and the fourth is apparently the hardest song in the game.

On top of which I haven't sung anything in nearly a year, and actually spent most of the last month barely able to speak...

Blah blah excuses excuses lol
think13  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Arvain, Stray Cat Blues and Re-Ignition are only surpassed by that Neil Young song as the worst songs in the game (music-wise). Ghost is pretty meh. At least we have Bohemian Rhapsody to put a smile on my face...

Kinda disappointed I didn't get first last week, but there's no way I'm taking first this week with those two dumb songs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never thought we'd be THAT much more unlucky than on past week. And never thought that Bohemian Rhapsody would rather enfuriate me than cheer me up. The ammount of struggle in it was like tenfold the struggle with the other songs together. Maybe that was just a bad day, I got a flu with the bottom of my chest aching.

Anyway, I'm working on these songs. Slowly, but surely.

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about to grab my mic and throw it out of the fuckin window!!!!!!

(I live on the third floor)
I </3 Stray Cat Blues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: