Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GuitarHeroFan101; I'm back!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...I meant FC'ing til the outro haha...no reason why he couldn't pass it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 12 years old. I have been playing on Expert since I was 11 years old. When I was 11, I FC'd Monkey Wrench
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man if you want to get really good set yourself a semi-long term goal that will push you to your limits and further, without being too insane. at this stage, i'd say you should work on both GH:A and GH:5 with the ultimate goal of a FGFC in each game. Just keep hacking away at both games until you can FC Train Kept a Rollin', then FC GH:A. After that go back and finish GH:5.

These goals are a bit lofty, but are great because there are a ton of easy songs in each game, which will be great for both confidence and gradual skill building for you, while there are still a few rather challenging FCs among both games. Even though a lot of people say that these are 'gimmie' FGFCs, in reality they are still great accomplishments in their own right. Believe me, I am anything but consistent at the crazy part in TKAR, which means that it is not "easy" in the general sense. Generally GH5 is a harder FGFC, because 21CSM takes more technical skill than TKAR, and there are about 3 or 4 or so other songs in GH:5 that trump just about everything else in GH:A, but I was less consistent on the crazy part in TKAR than I was at any section in GH:5. It is only when you compare these games to any of the other 9 games that they are 'gimmie' FCs.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Jellu  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
hey man if you want to get really good set yourself a semi-long term goal that will push you to your limits and further, without being too insane. at this stage, i'd say you should work on both GH:A and GH:5 with the ultimate goal of a FGFC in each game. Just keep hacking away at both games until you can FC Train Kept a Rollin', then FC GH:A. After that go back and finish GH:5.

These goals are a bit lofty, but are great because there are a ton of easy songs in each game, which will be great for both confidence and gradual skill building for you, while there are still a few rather challenging FCs among both games. Even though a lot of people say that these are 'gimmie' FGFCs, in reality they are still great accomplishments in their own right. Believe me, I am anything but consistent at the crazy part in TKAR, which means that it is not "easy" in the general sense. Generally GH5 is a harder FGFC, because 21CSM takes more technical skill than TKAR, and there are about 3 or 4 or so other songs in GH:5 that trump just about everything else in GH:A, but I was less consistent on the crazy part in TKAR than I was at any section in GH:5. It is only when you compare these games to any of the other 9 games that they are 'gimmie' FCs.

Yes they are definitely easiest games to FGFC but setting FGFC as a goal AT THIS point is not very smart. Seriously, when someone has only few FCs in series, he definitely shouldn't think about X guitar FGFCs yet. I guess best way is set goals like 50 GH3 FCs or GHA 35 FCs or something like that. Depends on what games do you like tha most

FCs: 45 | 63 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 205/211 | Total 646/660
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
f4phantom2500 wrote:

Yes they are definitely easiest games to FGFC but setting FGFC as a goal AT THIS point is not very smart. Seriously, when someone has only few FCs in series, he definitely shouldn't think about X guitar FGFCs yet. I guess best way is set goals like 50 GH3 FCs or GHA 35 FCs or something like that. Depends on what games do you like tha most

i think he has enough skill to set a fgfc as a long term goal. just start knocking out fcs in aerosmith and take it one step at a time, with an ultimate goal of a fgfc.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Next FC? You pick! Reply with quote

OK, I have been playing GH:80's lately and I was just gonna ask a question for anybody on here to choose....
What song should I try to FC on GH:80's next?
A)18 & Life
B)The Warrior
C)Only A Lad
D)Turning Japanese

You decide!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything but 18 & Life. Not unless you have the hand speed for the fast part in 18L.

Go by the 80s breakdown that Spoonman has document if you have trouble finding a song to FC, that's my suggestion.

EDIT: But wow, Monkey Wrench on your first try (for the FC, presumably), for someone at your level? That's definitely an accomplishment. My memory's a bit too shady to be able to compare myself back then to you, but I know I had trouble with the song then, and I certainly wasn't able to FC it on my first try.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Void, he FCd Guitar Hero on GH1. He really doesn't have an understandable level. Just let him show what he can do, nobody can guess his real level.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
Void, he FCd Guitar Hero on GH1. He really doesn't have an understandable level. Just let him show what he can do, nobody can guess his real level.

Wait, realy?

...I'd still say anything but 18 & Life, though.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for 18 and Life.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say go for proofs. Or show your proofs in your OP. Or FC any song you want and take a damn pic.
If you prefer, try to FC the A song, do it or gave up, then to the same with B etc.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Anything but 18 & Life. Not unless you have the hand speed for the fast part in 18L.

Go by the 80s breakdown that Spoonman has document if you have trouble finding a song to FC, that's my suggestion.

EDIT: But wow, Monkey Wrench on your first try (for the FC, presumably), for someone at your level? That's definitely an accomplishment. My memory's a bit too shady to be able to compare myself back then to you, but I know I had trouble with the song then, and I certainly wasn't able to FC it on my first try.

Well, what I meant was it was ABOUT my first try. I THINK it was my 2nd or 3rd try..but the song just seems easy to me. My camera isn't working, so I can't take a pic.
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you have a phone which takes pics ? Hard to believe

GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:

Here we go again I don't HAVE a phone and my camera is not working...but when it does I will take a picture...
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:

I don't. Then again, I don't care much for the extra stuff on a phone, so.

GHF: Even if it wasn't the FIRST try, you still did a good job.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: