Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Explorer (ghex) - 0.4.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bslgames  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to get the controller to work on my computer and i have ghex installed and everything but my computer is saying that i need to install the hardware from the controller. any help?
btownhxc  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the downloads!!
bodom0015  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got any idea how to fix the problem I posted on the previous page?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: bodom0015
Sköll  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a problem here...
So, to add a custom song, one of the steps is replacing the original .mid file with the one of the song I want. In the tutorials I've seen they say I have to right-click the original .mid file and select "replace" but that doesn't show up... Just "import" and "extract". The same thing happens with the .vgs file. Only when I right-click the .voc file there's the option "replace".
Can anyone help me out with this?

EDIT: Never mind, I've found the solution.
Inner5anctum  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Ghex download link not working? Reply with quote

hey i was just wondering if anyone else can't get the link to download GHEX to open...it just stays a blank page and says it's loading but never shows up.
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Ghex download link not working? Reply with quote

Inner5anctum wrote:
hey i was just wondering if anyone else can't get the link to download GHEX to open...it just stays a blank page and says it's loading but never shows up.
Works for me. Try it again.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
fulkrum  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I hadn't seen this topic.My question was :
I tried to install Ghex but when i try to run it shows me this error "The application failed to initialize properly 0xc00007b".
Someone can help me?Thank's
kylop  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fulkrum wrote:
I tried to install Ghex but when i try to run it shows me this error "The application failed to initialize properly 0xc00007b".

You need to install Microsoft .Net 2.0
Download it from microsoft.com
fulkrum  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kylop wrote:
fulkrum wrote:

You need to install Microsoft .Net 2.0
Download it from microsoft.com

I had already installed it
busterismydog2  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 2 Game Reply with quote

I Went To Gen On The GH2 Disk And Opened The MAIN.HDR File And It Was Read Only So I Checked Off Read Only And Clicked Apply.It Said There Was An Error.Then I Opend Up GHEX And I Chose The Song I Wanted To Import And It Was Blanked Out.Is There Any Way To Import When Read Only?
viniciusscfjr  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Unhandled Exception has ocurred in your application. Reply with quote

After I import the music and the mid or chart I put the VGS to play the music and when the error, I tried installing the GHex again and again, the Firework 2.0 and never put it to play the VGS. How could I solve this problem. Thank you
LocalH  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero 2 Game Reply with quote

busterismydog2 wrote:
I Went To Gen On The GH2 Disk And Opened The MAIN.HDR File And It Was Read Only So I Checked Off Read Only And Clicked Apply.It Said There Was An Error.Then I Opend Up GHEX And I Chose The Song I Wanted To Import And It Was Blanked Out.Is There Any Way To Import When Read Only?

Copy the files to your hard drive first, then you can do what you want.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
ChromeWarrior  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I download chart files it says that they are Chrome HTML files (because I'm using Google Chrome), so when I try to Import them I can't because they aren't a supported file. How do I change/fix this? Thanks.
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChromeWarrior wrote:
When I download chart files it says that they are Chrome HTML files (because I'm using Google Chrome), so when I try to Import them I can't because they aren't a supported file. How do I change/fix this? Thanks.
Most of the time, download links are really pages with a download link. Click the link instead of saving it, and then save the chart from there.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
alpha2211  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this app is still in active development & I know it has a built in bug reporter but I'd rather just post it here, if it's ignored then so-be-it

Expanding config/gen and replacing any dtb file will cause the app to crash if the file is currently in use.

Nachyoz's GH2 name editor is a little resource greedy & persistently keeps read/write access to the songs.dtb file it is editing, which creates the above crash in ghex.

Just missing a simple try / catch block somewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: