ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AA - Season 3 - Playoff Song-Round 1 posted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeFall  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PF hates me
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week's set list = pure win. Every song I've been playing recently is on there.

Should make up for my crap scores last week.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... AA??? Something definately seems wrong... Here I was expecting A1 at best, possibly A2... I looked through the A rosters about 10 times, before I acknowledged that I wasn't there and I was about to PM rabies that they forgot me. I decided to check the AA roster real quick and ... well here I am....

However, the leagues are different than they were last year... there are only 2 A's instead of 3, and there are 2 AA's instead of 1 so maybe I'm placed alright.... we'll see

This weeks songs are killers for me... I've never even 4 starred PF on expert and FoP is no friend of mine either, though I can 5 star it. I haven't played Last Child in such a long time I really can't remember how hard it is....

Good luck everybody!
Azuarc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychobilly Freakout ftl. Only 3-star on my list thanks to the 13-24 switches that I literally physically cannot do. I barely break 100k on that. Guess I'll just have to nail the other 3!
MPXenon  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well many former A leaguers in this division, so at least i can gauge the competion...you all beat me last season...no FC's on this weeks songs before now...and that twist maybe breaks my nearest possible...gonna be a tough one, good luck AA1

Handily ive already 5* all these songs, so i should be able to put in a reasonable go of it this week
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's entirely unexpected, and now I KNOW my RTT score will be last.

Well, even if I don't get first, my mission this season is to beat CloudFuel. :P

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
attackmole  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...bout where I expected to be placed. Sweet. The songlist works for me. I should be able to pull a sweet Last Child score, and perhaps JTF as well. It's been a while since I've played Pangea, but I'll see what I can do.

Now, the problems come with Psychobilly. One of three songs (out of the main 40) that I haven't five starred. Eh, I suppose this will give me the incentive to finally figure out how to nail the chorus.
Drazar  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got -1 on Last Child, but I don't think my SP is optimal. Bah.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call last place on PF! No, no arguments allowed. I called it first it's mine.

But you know if you all want to fight for last place on Last Child and John the Fisherman, that's cool with me. I think I can give those up.

Geez, A1 kicked my ass first week and I'm up here. Fun times. Knew I shouldn't have updated my SH scorelist
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question concerning the twist for John the Fisherman, would it be okay to use all four fingers for upstrum? By using all four fingers I mean as in flicking pointer through pinky finger up rapidly for maximum upstrumming speed.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Question concerning the twist for John the Fisherman, would it be okay to use all four fingers for upstrum? By using all four fingers I mean as in flicking pointer through pinky finger up rapidly for maximum upstrumming speed.

i second that question

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:

If it's not, then my kickass score where I only missed 2 notes in the fast O notes and FCed the rest won't count count .. I played the fast O notes like a bassist with my fingers, upstrumming with fingers 2, 3 and 4.

What annoys me even more is that I can now consistently hit the GBY RYB RYBY part in the solo, before that was the only thing stopping me from FCing it.

.. in other news...

IT'S A PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores are going to suck this week. My only hope of even remotely coming close to a first place is...god...FoP maybe? I don't even know.

Psychobilly Freakout is one of 3 songs I haven't 5*ed out of the main 40, so unless I really waste my spring break, it ain't happening.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drazar wrote:
Deschain wrote:

If it's not, then my kickass score where I only missed 2 notes in the fast O notes and FCed the rest won't count count .. I played the fast O notes like a bassist with my fingers, upstrumming with fingers 2, 3 and 4.

What annoys me even more is that I can now consistently hit the GBY RYB RYBY part in the solo, before that was the only thing stopping me from FCing it.

well i can FC it normally..but theres no chance in hell with this twist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, we played that song in our little rivalry and I got my royal ass kicked

I might have a chance of FCing it with this twist. Maybe. The only time I usually miss is in the fast O notes, and last time I played it I only managed to miss two notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: