ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Screw GameStop, my local one...(a lil less angry)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atruebassist  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gettin mine at a place called Gamecrazy. It is a game place that branches off of Hollywood video (usually). Their launch party was confirmed a VERY long time ago. They also offer a protection fee for about $2 for like....ANY game. No matter how big or small. It lasts forever but you have to renew it everytime you use it. But still, Gamecrazy is awesome. I definitely vote that you go there. (if theres one near ya!)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
Injected11  

doubleornothin wrote:
Honestly shananagans, cry more.
OH NO, I have to wait a few more hours?

Its not that bad.
You can't really complain about them making you wait until the store opens. thats just silly

Not needed. He had an outburst, and seems to be reverting to rationality.

If you paid and were promised something, only to have that promise broken at the last minute, you'd probably be a bit irate too.
cobainage1994  

If you need it THAT bad at midnight, get it at walmart. Unless you have a down payment at gamestop, then wait ten hours.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
shananagans4  

doubleornothin wrote:
Honestly shananagans, cry more.
OH NO, I have to wait a few more hours?

Its not that bad.
You can't really complain about them making you wait until the store opens. thats just silly

honestly doubleornothin, suck more.

if you read the whole thread(i assume you didnt) you would've read that the point of this is to find out if any gamestops arent doing their midnight lines for similar reasons.

so dont come in here being an *** i am sick and tired of some of the peoples attitudes on this site.

learn to read the entire thread before posting
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
Sinz  

You are seriously overreacting. It is just a game. And just because this is a fansite doesn't mean that you are allowed to complain about not getting it for 10 hours. Grow up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinz wrote:
You are seriously overreacting. It is just a game. And just because this is a fansite doesn't mean that you are allowed to complain about not getting it for 10 hours. Grow up.

stfu and READ THE WHOLE THREAD

whats wrong with you people, thats not the main issue jesus christ.

dont tell me to grow up, i bet you are some 14 year old who thinks hes the top dog because he can talk shit on the internet. NO YOU ARENT SO STOP TALKING!!!!

ughhh sorry to anyone else but READ THE POINT OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU START POSTING LIKE A JACKASS

no lie, i have legitimately stated the point of this thread numerous times and im done.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
Sinz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
Sinz wrote:

stfu and READ THE WHOLE THREAD

whats wrong with you people, thats not the main issue jesus christ.

dont tell me to grow up, i bet you are some 14 year old who thinks hes the top dog because he can talk shit on the internet. NO YOU ARENT SO STOP TALKING!!!!

ughhh sorry to anyone else but READ THE POINT OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU START POSTING LIKE A JACKASS

no lie, i have legitimately stated the point of this thread numerous times and im done.

I did read the whole thread. Don't assume that I didn't read because you're hot-headed. And to be honest, I don't care about the point of the thread anymore, if you are not going to take advice given then I don't need to help. Have fun playing it when casual gamers go to buy it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simply put: stop preodering from gamestop

too many people go to them for preorders because its a big gaming chain

but really, next time preorder from best buy or target, they won't have midnight releases but they are more reliable and you have a better chance of getting a copy there (even if you don't preorder)
----EDIT-----
congratz on 500 posts

anyways are you angry at the mall or gamestop?

Last edited by immahweennah on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinz wrote:

I did read the whole thread. Don't assume that I didn't read because you're hot-headed. And to be honest, I don't care about the point of the thread anymore, if you are not going to take advice given then I don't need to help. Have fun playing it when casual gamers go to buy it.

what advice did you exactly give me besides an example of how to post like a moron?

dont go around dishing out insults when you arent ready to recieve them, that makes you look dumb.

and no you didnt read the whole thread obviously because there are reasons greater than not getting it a midnight. read then post.

im just gonna get this thing locked real fast since people dont really understand what was trying to get at.
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:

I cannot stand posts like this.
Not only does it make you sound like an idiot, but it is also a very immature thing to say period.

Also, I posted a quite relevant post at the end of page 1, and you ignored it to flame everyone else.
I don't even remember reading anywhere that band names were locked once used, so you could have posted all this crap for nothing.

Last edited by TehBanStick on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
immahweennah  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow you really look like an idiot right now shananagans

you do right?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man im still waiting on the 12th of Nov over here... i wonder if they'll sell it when they receive it here too...?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little disappointed. I don't see a post in call caps yet, nor did anyone question the other persons sexuality. When I bother to read an entirely useless fight thread I'd like to think I'd get that much.

Lets save this thread by getting personal already.
NovaXD  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Screw GameStop, my local one...(a lil less angry) Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
mods just give this the good ol' lock, since some users dont know how to post correctly by reading the entire OP first.

Oh, COME ON. Don't lie to yourself. People are reading the entire original post, they're just not responding like you wanted and expected them to. You didn't start this thread to see if others were in the same boat as you. We're all well-aware that plans may change, especially plans that you have for months like in your case. You wanted to get a rant of your chest, whether you want to admit it or not. I'm getting my copy of Guitar Hero World Tour on a Monday because my local stores close on Sundays, you shouldn't be saying "Screw my local GameStop!" over a ten-hour difference, especially when GameStop is one of the best stores overall when it comes to preorders. I mean, you applied for a job there, for Pete's sake! You know that GameStop is a good store for games.

Sorry I got a bit harsh. I'm sympathetic to the fact that you were expecting great news and got bad news instead, I know that sucks. It's like getting an F on a test when you expect an A. But you have to realize that it's not GameStop's fault. It's the fault of the cost to hold a midnight line, which I assume would have to come out of the pockets of the employees and the store managers themselves. If you were working there (especially since you applied to that store), would you want to pay up your "earned" money just for a couple of hours' good time?

Just give this news a few days. In a couple of days, everything will be alright. And in a few months, you can look back at this topic and chuckle. It's not the end of the world. I don't mean to insult you or make fun of you in any way, I just feel like you're overreacting.

Last edited by NovaXD on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
purplee  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have gamestops over here, just EB. When Halo 3 was being released, they were going to do a midnight release, but it was in a mall. I think the same thing happened, where they were going to be charged by the mall to open up at midnight, and like a week before it all got cancelled.

Oh and don't fret too much over waiting 10 hrs for a game :p I was looking forward to buying Rock Band about 6 months before its release, I was super hyped up, reading everything about it. It is now a year and a sequel after the American release...and we still don't have it lol.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Some_Guy4607 Wii Friend Code: 395252611158
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: